🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Trump Winning: Stocks Hit New Record High!...

It's just the stock market.

Economic data has been mixed.

The stock market is not the economy.

Unemployment rate down too.

It was supposed to be a hurricane if Trump was elected. Apparently, all opposite from the reality (as expected from shills).

So the stock market continues to rise under policies that are essentially the continuation of the Obama policies...

the ACA still in place, Obama tax policy still in place, no border wall, no new trade policy, etc., etc.,

...lol...so why change?

If it aint broke...

Is Trump responsible for the seven sailors killed in the recent collision?

I know you're joking, but i betcha some radicalized Dem loons are blaming him for it. Look for some posts on it at some point. I'm being serious. Stay tuned.

I know you're joking, but i betcha some radicalized Dem loons are blaming him for it. Look for some posts on it at some point. I'm being serious. Stay tuned.

I'm not joking. If you're going to give Trump credit for the stock market going up on his watch,

then why not blame him for 7 sailors getting killed on his watch?

:thup:

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 115 points and hit a record, surpassing a previous all-time high of 21,391.97, which was set last week. The S&P 500 gained 0.7 percent to also reach a record, with information technology rising 1.4 percent to lead advancers. The Nasdaq composite outperformed, rising 1.1 percent...

Dow rises 100 points, hits record high as tech stocks bounce

The Dow Jones industrial average rose 115 points and hit a record, surpassing a previous all-time high of 21,391.97, which was set last week. The S&P 500 gained 0.7 percent to also reach a record, with information technology rising 1.4 percent to lead advancers. The Nasdaq composite outperformed, rising 1.1 percent...

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Still trying hard to be a hypocrite, eh? :lol:

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't.

Not that I'm rich, but I recall back during the election when various people and posters noted who had been left behind by the Obama recovery, I thought about how lucky I was because I have. Schumer warned early on that Obama wasn't looking out for the two parent two kid families earning 70-90K w/o benefits.

Guys like Dschrute give me a serious case of "well fck them for being so fcking stupid."[/

I'm not joking. If you're going to give Trump credit for the stock market going up on his watch,

Yup, you're a nutter. Trying laying off the Democrat incitement propaganda, son. It'll be good for your health, both physically and mentally. Take care.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't.

Not that I'm rich, but I recall back during the election when various people and posters noted who had been left behind by the Obama recovery, I thought about how lucky I was because I have. Schumer warned early on that Obama wasn't looking out for the two parent two kid families earning 70-90K w/o benefits.

Guys like Dschrute give me a serious case of "well fck them for being so fcking stupid."[/

Ok. :cuckoo:

Because it's apples and oranges, dumbass

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Still trying hard to be a butthurt Snowflake hypocrite, eh?
It must suck for you to have your own benchmark bitch slap you in your own face, and keep you from giving credit to Trump for stocks, gas prices, or unemployment. :lol:

Aw, poor lil Snowflake. You really hate the fact the Stock Market is at a record high, Unemployment is low, Gas Prices are low, and so on. You really are hoping for disaster, huh? Sadly, you've become radicalized. Too much Democrat incitement propaganda for you.

Now i just hope you haven't gone completely off the rails. Try taking a break from the Democrat incitement brainwashing. It'll likely be good for your health, both physically and mentally. I really do hope you get better. Take care.
it's the reality of a left winger, the economy must tank, unemployment must be high. It is the only way to get back seats and the WH. that is why they are most all anti america. they don't want success for their fellow americans.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Still trying hard to be a butthurt Snowflake hypocrite, eh?
It must suck for you to have your own benchmark bitch slap you in your own face, and keep you from giving credit to Trump for stocks, gas prices, or unemployment. :lol:

Aw, poor lil Snowflake. You really hate the fact the Stock Market is at a record high, Unemployment is low, Gas Prices are low, and so on. You really are hoping for disaster, huh? Sadly, you've become radicalized. Too much Democrat incitement propaganda for you.

Now i just hope you haven't gone completely off the rails. Try taking a break from the Democrat incitement brainwashing. It'll likely be good for your health, both physically and mentally. I really do hope you get better. Take care.
Wrong, dipshit. I bitch slapped the pseudocon around for cheering whenever there was economic bad news during Obama's Administration. You aren't fooling me with your pathetic attempt to turn that around.

I am very happy the stock market has been climbing for eight years now. Very happy.

What I am laughing at is your hypocrisy. I am enjoying watching you being caught in your own words.

DSCHRUTE3: Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't.

Forum List

Back