More Truth About the Bundy Affair

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Steve Miller has more to say about the truth behind the BLM effort to oust Bundy from the land.
miller043013-1.jpg

As more information becomes available, it is becoming clear to me as a former Las Vegas and Clark County land planner, that the Bundy story is not about cows,tortoises, grazing rights, childish name calling, or alleged threats.

Its about prime real estate, and Bundy’s cows were grazing on land that the City of Mesquite has had its eye on for years for annexation to be used to “meet future demands for its citizens and a rapidly growing tourism industry.”

Read more @ Mesquite Lands Act of 1986?The Rest of the Story

:evil:

this is still my favorite

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trjJg_Up8xM]Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement - Dirty Harry (Harry Reid) & BLM Land Grab - YouTube[/ame]

I don't see where the US .gov is entitled to collect fees for grazing...they were supposed to keep up fences and water holes, they reneged on that commitment (though I can't see how they got into the fence-and-water-hole-business in the first place, except for greed and boredom)...Bundy stopped paying and started fixing...you can say that a subject can't treat his master that way, but Mr Bundy isn't a subject, and the .gov isn't our master...the turtle is a BS excuse, they want the land for development. The Bundies have been there 130 GD years. We don't need any more development in the desert (we really should be moving people out, not developing, meaning Mr Bundy is the best future for the desert, not Harry Reid and his crooked sons and the Chinese...leave Mr Bundy alone, and yes, forget about the BS fees...

Forum List

Back