More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

I’m not saying I have done this but that is a different discussion. It would be very easy to vote multiple times in North Carolina as long as you are willing to take the risk of getting caught.
You'd get caught. People would remember your hat. Even if you didn't wear the hat, as soon as someone came in to vote and was told that they'd already voted, times and video footage would be checked, and there you'd be, guilty.

But the DMV hoodous people into registering to vote that have no interest in voting. I could just vote on their behalf but even if I did get caught it would be too late. I would have already cast a vote.

There is nothing morally wrong with making me show an id or show my voter registration card. It is a sensible requirement. Besides people that are too stupid to get an id shouldn’t be voting.

Spare us your right wing, loonier tunes. If any cheating happened, it was right wingers doing it.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

1620348137859.png

Nobody listens to you because you're an idiot.

Or do you still think we owe China nothing because of World War II?
Of course we owe China nothing because of World War 2. We will never owe China anything. It is THEY who owe us, and especially now with their China virus attack on us, and their overall attack on our economy, both by saturating our stores with the Made in China trash, and the Billions$$ they steal from us in immigrant remittances (2nd in the world only to Mexico)

You're getting an education. You're welcome.

Nobody listens to you because you're an idiot.

Or do you still think we owe China nothing because of World War II?
Of course we owe China nothing because of World War 2. We will never owe China anything. It is THEY who owe us, and especially now with their China virus attack on us, and their overall attack on our economy, both by saturating our stores with the Made in China trash, and the Billions$$ they steal from us in immigrant remittances (2nd in the world only to Mexico)

You're getting an education. You're welcome.
Yep...you’re crazy

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."

Poor Trump cultist.

Hates democracy.

Wants others to pay his way.

Why would an illegal immigrant vote? Only an idiot would think that the people being smuggled into the country on the boat that capsized last week were coming here to vote.

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
Here we go again. Same old crap about stealing the election. You guys had better consult a doctor before the anger and frustration cause a coronary.

When trump won, where was the election fraud then? How strange. It only happens when democrats win.

Here we go again. Same old crap about stealing the election. You guys had better consult a doctor before the anger and frustration cause a coronary.

When trump won, where was the election fraud then? How strange. It only happens when democrats win.
It only happens when Democrats win, because those vile Democrat, cheating scum are the only ones who lower themselves to do it. And they know they can't win without it.

As for stealing the election. I 've posted a very long list of the evidence, complete with many source links, so if you have a bitch about the steal talk, address the evidence directly, or :anj_stfu:

When Trump won, Democrats made the mistake of not cheating enough. In 2020 they made sure they did enough cheating to win. With the rigged machines, the foreign servers, the double counted votes, the after hours counting after all the Republicans were sent home, the vote harvesting, the mail in frauds, the two state voters, the dead people, illegal aliens and pets that voted for Biden. The 2020 election made Chinese and North Korean elections look fair by comparison.

We do know because we have good policy right now and voter suppression is the name of this game.
It certainly should be to stop Democrats' # 1 method to win elections > the illegal alien vote.

In my state all I have to do is give my name and address and then I can vote.

Theoretically I could vote over a hundred times if I utilized the time allowed under early voting. Even without early voting I could vote 24 times. All I need is a voter list and I have one.

I’m not saying I have done this but that is a different discussion. It would be very easy to vote multiple times in North Carolina as long as you are willing to take the risk of getting caught.
It is also easy for illegal aliens to vote. No state has a proof of citizenship requirement to vote. 17 states (mostly blue) have no ID requirement of any kind.

Why do you assume calling people idiots is helpful to your cause? That just makes you look foolish.
It also makes her look foolish when she tells the author of the OP > "nobody listens to you", while the OP has 10 positive ratings.

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes.
So much for democracy.
Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating,
That's a lie. repubmicans want to close booths that are used by blacks because they vote dem. How democratic of them.
by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes.
Another lie. You have no evidence of that. Piss off.
They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.
You don't know what they vote and never have. Republicans started that dirty trick.
These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification.
And yet you don't want any fascism. Hell no. We can't have those unwashed hordes if democrats voting. Let's get the constitution changed. That'll fuck em.
Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
Democracy was clearly demonstrated when they arseholed trump.
What you want is authoritarianism. Like fascism.
Shattered??? . You mean you expected trump to win.
Ooooooooh. How sad. Democracy is only good if you can manipulate it ay.

Do you ever read what you write. You scream patriotism then want to exclude your fellow American from voting. You all to the the church then want to install a dictatorship run by a failed idiot. Is that your Christian values you all scream about?
You're all bloody mad.

So much for democracy.
Your version of "democracy" is with millions of illegal aliens voting for Democrats.

Do you ever read what you write ? You scream patriotism then want to include illegal foreigners in the voting process.

It is also easy for illegal aliens to vote. No state has a proof of citizenship requirement to vote. 17 states (mostly blue) have no ID requirement of any kind.
Yes they do. Georgia requires proof of citizenship when you register to vote.

Forum List

Back