More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

You'll wait? Well---the new laws are designed to make it more difficult for blacks to vote. That is essentially "suppression" or "stop".
No they're not. They don't do that at all. You are DUPED.

And we're still waiting for you to show one thing that can stop aliens from voting (anywhere in America)

Integrity means protocols are followed. Suppression does NOT mean the same as integrity. It is a false equivalence.
FALSE! Suppression does mean integrity, when it is suppression of what is illegal and wrong >> such as illegal voting. In that way, it is ensured that protocols are followed.

If that is true, they learned it from Trump, except that they are not committed to
alien voting. They are committed to humanitarian treatment and they did not learn that from Trump, whose moral fiber and $3 get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Speaking of "Starbucks", that is where the Clintons murdered Mary Mahoney and 2 of her co-workers. Not very "humanitarian".

View attachment 476774

Bill and Hillary did that? Wow! Did they do jail time?

Integrity means protocols are followed. Suppression does NOT mean the same as integrity. It is a false equivalence.
FALSE! Suppression does mean integrity, when it is suppression of what is illegal and wrong >> such as illegal voting. In that way, it is ensured that protocols are followed.

You are conflating incorrect terminology. Suppression by no means is the same as integrity. The words do not mean the same and no source will demonstrate otherwise. Thus a false equivalence.

I believe the word you are looking for is ENFORCEMENT. Again, not the same as suppression.

Of course not. Those devils could do anything and get away with it. So you don't know about Mary Mahoney ? she was just one of dozens that the Clintons have killed. They're the worst serial killers in America, You guys on the left are missing a lot of information.

And here we have the comment of the typical anti-american RWNJ. "Bring on the voter suppression" he says.

The founding fathers must be spinning in their tombs.
I assume you read the OP, as all posters should do before posting. So you are opposed to voter suppression of illegal aliens voting illegally. No surprise. This is the MO of the Democratic Party, with Biden going whole hog to foreignize America, and thereby turn the whole country blue. Ho hum. Yawn****

Yeah, the founding fathers must be spinning in their tombs, all right watching all this.

You are conflating incorrect terminology. Suppression by no means is the same as integrity. The words do not mean the same and no source will demonstrate otherwise. Thus a false equivalence.

I believe the word you are looking for is ENFORCEMENT. Again, not the same as suppression.
Whatever is morally right is integrity. Suppression of crime is an example of integrity, and that includes suppression of illegal voting. Got it ?

Of course not. Those devils could do anything and get away with it. So you don't know about Mary Mahoney ? she was just one of dozens that the Clintons have killed. They're the worst serial killers in America, You guys on the left are missing a lot of information.
Dozens? I voted for George Bush, so how come I wasn't privy to all these murders?
You got this from Trump, yes?

And here we have the comment of the typical anti-american RWNJ. "Bring on the voter suppression" he says.

The founding fathers must be spinning in their tombs.
I assume you read the OP, as all posters should do before posting. So you are opposed to voter suppression of illegal aliens voting illegally. No surprise. This is the MO of the Democratic Party, with Biden going whole hog to foreignize America, and thereby turn the whole country blue. Ho hum. Yawn****

Yeah, the founding fathers must be spinning in their tombs, all right watching all this.
I did. Your fantasy about illegals has been dismissed as... Well, a fantasy. What you really want is what you said in your title, voter suppression, which has nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

As I wrote in a few threads the Democrats solution is obeying the law and obtaining the ID’s for the voting base in States like Georgia and then hope those people will vote in people that will change the law.

If that were to happen the right will then attempt to change the law again because it failed to benefit them...

Pass all the laws you want but sooner or later someone like me will teach the left how to outmaneuver the right...
Teach them to get a job and stop sucking the government teat, then how to get up off their lazy pelosis, stand in line and show an ID to vote libber mushbrain.

Dozens? I voted for George Bush, so how come I wasn't privy to all these murders?
You got this from Trump, yes?
The Clinton Body Count has been around since the Clintons' Arkansas days in the 1980s. Amazing how uninformed liberals are.

As I wrote in a few threads the Democrats solution is obeying the law and obtaining the ID’s for the voting base in States like Georgia and then hope those people will vote in people that will change the law.

If that were to happen the right will then attempt to change the law again because it failed to benefit them...

Pass all the laws you want but sooner or later someone like me will teach the left how to outmaneuver the right...
Teach them to get a job and stop sucking the government teat, then how to get up off their lazy pelosis, stand in line and show an ID to vote libber mushbrain.
Hispanics got Trump elected in Florida.

Usually, the side that has no problem with an investigation has a clear conscience. I only see Democrats objecting with the election fraud investigations.
Your guy lost the popular vote twice and right wingers are complaining the most about "fraud".
Popular vote means nothing I thought you Dim bulbs were smart.
Not when you right wingers can cheat and blame the democrats.
Oh spare us looneytunes.

Forum List

Back