More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

Seems to me that its a certain tough guy posturing.... Not very bright or effective.
You could be "effective" if you could contribute some factual substance to the thread, instead of meaningless rhetoric.

Go to the voter registration website for Georgia and LOOK at the damned requirements.. I left out proof of residence that is also required.

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
The voter suppression laws in Georgia are designed to keep black voters from voting.
I agree that only people with voter id cards be allowed to vote. Also, the Hispanic community in Florida put Trump over the top. Your argument is bogus. Simply because people are black or brown does not translate into a vote for Democrats.
The racist approach to these voters is what does it.

Come on Biff you and I know Trump was cheated and Deep State is covering it all up so now we must restrict the vote that only allows a certain candidate that the OP supports to win and if not the we must put more restrictions in place!

We must stop all illegal voting and that mean anything that is not for the OP candidate should be tossed!

William Barr stated not enough fraud was committed to overturn the 2020 election, so until someone prove Barr wrong then the discussion is over and all these new laws will bite the GOP hard and when it does just smile and laugh while they try to change the law again!
NO, illegal voting does NOT mean that Democrat scam version. It means voting by people who are ineligible to vote, which you wish to keep happening, because you know it is the only way your despised Democrats can win any elections, the American people having abandoned these cop-hating, America-hating, gun-hating, white people-hating, Muslim-loving, pervert-loving lunatics.

Yawn, California swings Blue to Red from time to time and will swing red again in another few years...

Voter fraud happens every election and William Barr said not enough to swing the election...
At this point, nobody gives a rat's ass what the monumental failure William Barr has to say. I see no reason why California would swing red, when it continues to import millions of illegal aliens voting Democrat.

Yawn, California swings Blue to Red from time to time and will swing red again in another few years...

Voter fraud happens every election and William Barr said not enough to swing the election...
At this point, nobody gives a rat's ass what the monumental failure William Barr has to say. I see no reason why California would swing red, when it continues to import millions of illegal aliens voting Democrat.

Aliens can't vote in California.. Haven't you read voter registration requirements in CA or are you one of the twerps who thinks you can register to vote by getting a California drivers license?

This is stupid on steroids.

But who you want to stop might be someone that has the right to vote...

Let be clear I have read many of your threads and you would limit access to anyone that does not vote for your candidate which make you a sore loser.

Truthfully I believe as long as they have the proper ID and are a legal citizen then let them vote and I know you will proclaim that is what you also want but is it or will you then move the goal posts and declare more restrictions are needed because you did not get the results your were attempting to get?
FALSE! There is no reason to think that someone with the right to vote would be stopped by all citizens having government issued CITIZENSHIP ID, These would be a lot easier and cheaper than Biden's $1400 Stimulus checks.

I agree with you that "as they have the proper ID and are a legal citizen then let them vote" That's not the problem. he problem is the millions who are NOT citizens, and who do NOT have a right to vote, and nutcase Biden spreading them all over the country so they can vote everywhere, and flip elections from red to blue.
As for the goalposts, IF you seem me moving them, you are free to criticize that THEN, not now.,

Aliens can't vote in California.. Haven't you read voter registration requirements in CA or are you one of the twerps who thinks you can register to vote by getting a California drivers license?

Shhh, they never read the laws or requirements...

They just need to believe the election was stolen!

But who you want to stop might be someone that has the right to vote...

Let be clear I have read many of your threads and you would limit access to anyone that does not vote for your candidate which make you a sore loser.

Truthfully I believe as long as they have the proper ID and are a legal citizen then let them vote and I know you will proclaim that is what you also want but is it or will you then move the goal posts and declare more restrictions are needed because you did not get the results your were attempting to get?
FALSE! There is no reason to think that someone with the right to vote would be stopped by all citizens having government issued CITIZENHIP ID, These would be a lot easier and cheaper than Biden's $1400 Stimulus checks.

I agree with you that "as they have the proper ID and are a legal citizen then let them vote" That's not the problem. he problem is the millions who are NOT citizens, and who do NOT have a right to vote, and nutcase Biden spreading them all over the country so they can vote everywhere, and flip elections from red to blue.
As for the goalposts, IF you seem me moving them, you are free to criticize that THEN, not now.,

Yawn, you proclaim illegals have stolen elections and then it is the dead and tomorrow us Albino Space Alien Chimps, so let be clear you are offering no real evidence and just claiming if your candidate does not win then illegals stole the election...

Late election night PA ballot dumps

520k for Biden
3k for Trump

Those trying to claim this was a legal election in the face of truth like above aren't just dishonest, they are treasonous.

The laws being proposed by Republicans are necessary. There only problem is they are too weak, and don't go far enough to suppress votes. Biden and the Democrat scammers know they can't compete in a fair, legal election, so they have embarked on a campaign to supercharge their age-old method of election cheating, by recruiting ineligible to vote people (illegal aliens), and stuffing ballot boxes with their illegal votes. They are also busing illegals all over the country, so various states can get more Democrat votes.

These votes need to be suppressed, by requiring citizenship ID to vote, and strong safeguards to guard against falsification. Thus, voter suppression is the # 1 thing that is necessary to restore American democracy, which has been shattered in the fraudulent 2020 "election."
None of which happened to an appreciable degree.
it happened....even 1 vote is to many for the scum demonRATS to steal.....

Yep. Stupid on steroids.

The voter suppression laws in Georgia are designed to keep black voters from voting.
I agree that only people with voter id cards be allowed to vote. Also, the Hispanic community in Florida put Trump over the top. Your argument is bogus. Simply because people are black or brown does not translate into a vote for Democrats.
The racist approach to these voters is what does it.
so this law targets blacks? Baaa-Baaaa
it actually targets the illegals....this is why every state needs voters to have ID...
and the scum demonRATS dont want that....

Yep. Stupid on steroids.

As Rham once said “ F’ing retards! “...

Aliens can't vote in Georgia. I already told you that Georgia has very strict voter registration. You have to provide a birth certificate or current US passport or your naturalization documents. Georgians means US citizens from Georgia, stupid.
BULLSHIT. No state in America has CITIZENSHIP ID proof requirement for voting. Never has. Show where on this map the word CITIZNSHIP is mentioned, or birth certificate and in most of the blue states, no ID is required AT ALL. Aliens can, and do, vote in all 50 states.

1617711368614.png

Forum List

Back