🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 more whites are killed by cops then blacks

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
In 2015, The Washington Post launched a real-time database to track fatal police shootings, and the project continues this year. As of Sunday, 1,502 people have been shot and killed by on-duty police officers since Jan. 1, 2015. Of them, 732 were white, and 381 were black (and 382 were of another or unknown race).

oh no im2 has a problem now....
There is a heck of a lot more of us. I have met quite a few that weren't worth killin' and yes, a few that deserved exactly that. Surely you aren't just now finding out.

according to im2 it doesnt matter.

Well yeah, if your talking about crime stats then suddenly percentage of population doesnt matter ... but then if your talking about people shot by cops, then suddenly it matters again.

There is a heck of a lot more of us. I have met quite a few that weren't worth killin' and yes, a few that deserved exactly that. Surely you aren't just now finding out.
hahaha….and just like that the Left love per capita factoring…..hahahah

No, you guys use per capita for an excuse. More whites are shot by cops because more whites are committing crimes. It's about time you guys admitted this.

according to im2 it doesnt matter.
It doesn't, at least not to me, as long as I am not one of them. It certainly isn't fake news. It just isn't news, but maybe surprising to the uninformed.

population cant be used for an honest comparison,,
Depends on how you use it. It is a stat. It is actual verified number(s). I have used stats to defend positions or support plans all my adult life, even using other people number in ways absolutely true, yet mischaracterizing. You can (prove?) almost anything with accurate numbers. It is up to the consumer to spot flaws in logic of assumptions or conclusions, based on what numbers presented.

Except that half of the violent crime is committed by blacks, so it would stand to reason that half killed by cops would be blacks. Yet MORE whites are killed.

The difference is that in the rare instance when an unarmed black is killed, it becomes the lead news for a week, and liberals even erect statues and hold moment of silence for the dead guy - even if he was a lowclass criminal thug hopped up on narcotics.

But when an unarmed white is killed, it’s radio silence. The case where the white guy was killed in the hotel corridor was much worse than Floyd - and in that case, the cop who killed him was temporarily rehired so he could get his pension - and didn’t see a day of prison time.

No, you guys use per capita for an excuse. More whites are shot by cops because more whites are committing crimes. It's about time you guys admitted this.
when 70 percent of the population is white and 13 percent are black of course raw number wise there will be more whites committing crimes but when we factor in the population density more blacks are criminal then whites across the board.

Except that half of the violent crime is committed by blacks, so it would stand to reason that half killed by cops would be blacks. Yet MORE whites are killed.

The difference is that in the rare instance when an unarmed black is killed, it becomes the lead news for a week, and liberals even erect statues and hold moment of silence for the dead guy - even if he was a lowclass criminal thug hopped up on narcotics.

But when an unarmed white is killed, it’s radio silence. The case where the white guy was killed in the hotel corridor was much worse than Floyd - and in that case, the cop who killed him was temporarily rehired so he could get his pension - and didn’t see a day of prison time.
You should move out of the major city. Of course, I never chose to live in one to begin with. You will not solve black crime problem until black people care more about their own living environment, over simply accepting it, though it will remain intellectually interesting to the rest of us. I am a white guy and an equal opportunity guy, and a well armed guy, not terrorized by white or black crime.

You should move out of the major city. Of course, I never chose to live in one to begin with. You will not solve black crime problem until black people care more about their own living environment, over simply accepting it, though it will remain intellectually interesting to the rest of us. I am a white guy and an equal opportunity guy, and a well armed guy, not terrorized by white or black crime.
I’m in the close-in suburbs, but I no longer venture into the city proper for an event, museum-hopping, a class, whatever. The Democrats have just let crime get completely out of hand.

As far as moving further away, I have family obligations.

I’m in the close-in suburbs, but I no longer venture into the city proper for an event, museum-hopping, a class, whatever. The Democrats have just let crime get completely out of hand.

As far as moving further away, I have family obligations.
We all choose what is most important, and live with those choices.

Depends on how you use it. It is a stat. It is actual verified number(s). I have used stats to defend positions or support plans all my adult life, even using other people number in ways absolutely true, yet mischaracterizing. You can (prove?) almost anything with accurate numbers. It is up to the consumer to spot flaws in logic of assumptions or conclusions, based on what numbers presented.
it depends on which political narrative youre pushing,, and as you said,, you can prove anything twisting the stats to support your narrative,,

fact is blacks comitt 60 % of the crimes while being 13 % of the population,, numbers are exact but they are pretty close,,

Forum List

Back