“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

Can't argue with reality.
😄

What does that even mean? What reality am I supposedly arguing against? The one where the Founders were slavers? The one where they as aristocrats didn't want pleps voting? Or the one where like a Simp, you agree with that elitist notion?

😄

What does that even mean? What reality am I supposedly arguing against? The one where the Founders were slavers? The one where they as aristocrats didn't want pleps voting? Or the one where like a Simp, you agree with that elitist notion?
Straying from those restrictions hasn't done us any good.

Straying from those restrictions hasn't done us any good.
I'm happy to hear Bingos like you express the belief that we've only gone backwards since the time of slavers and the elites barring common men from voting. That's a good look for you. 😄

I'm happy to hear Bingos like you express the belief that we've only gone backwards since the time of slavers and the elites barring common men from voting. That's a good look for you. 😄
Good look or not, it's true. Instead of denying what are obviously facts, the focus should be on making them outdated and outmoded opinions. Marcus Aurelius rule as Emperor ended in 180 AD. He opined that the slave doesn't dream of freedom. The slave dreams of being master. Humanity hasn't changed a bit since.

Good look or not, it's true. Instead of denying what are obviously facts, the focus should be on making them outdated and outmoded opinions. Marcus Aurelius rule as Emperor ended in 180 AD. He opined that the slave doesn't dream of freedom. The slave dreams of being master. Humanity hasn't changed a bit since.
What's true you dumb Bingo? Express a complete thought. 😄 I'm not denying that you're a moron who thinks only the elite should be allowed to engage in democracy.

What's true you dumb Bingo? Express a complete thought. 😄 I'm not denying that you're a moron who thinks only the elite should be allowed to engage in democracy.
I don't care what you think since you don't do it very well, and never have. You are an animation that proves the assertion that there are entire classes of beings that should not have the franchise to vote.

I don't care what you think since you don't do it very well, and never have. You are an animation that proves the assertion that there are entire classes of beings that should not have the franchise to vote.
I don't care if you care what I think. The law will make you respect my vote Soy. What you do after that I don't give a shit. 😄

I don't care if you care what I think. The law will make you respect my vote Soy. What you do after that I don't give a shit. 😄
Look at you? Shaking in your LazEBoy. Recognizing that we had the right idea long ago doesn't change existing voting laws. Have another beer until you settle down.

Look at you? Shaking in your LazEBoy. Recognizing that we had the right idea long ago doesn't change existing voting laws. Have another beer until you settle down.
I'm glad you think only the elites should vote. That's a very popular sentiment with Americans. It such a winning argument. 😄

Your strawman isn't a real argument Bingo. No one is automatically mutilating anyone except maybe the plastic surgery community but red blooded Americans don't seem to have a problem with mutilation when the goal is breast enlargement or Alex Jones penis pills.

Their brains aren't malfunctioning you Bingo, they just function differently.

That's not even close to an applicable comparison.

They are malfunctioning.

Is it though? 😄
Yes. Unfortunately it is.
A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy. Alexander Tyler.

Those who pay the bills are more tight fisted.

Why would I lose my freedom over something as ordinary as a divorce?
The fact that you view divorce as ordinary suggests how far-gone the culture is.
However, you still enjoy the conveniences that result from the bourgeoise norms that still exist for most white democrats and most successful people.
But once the entire culture becomes swallowed up by the ghetto existence you support, your life will really suck.

Continues to be no response from far left fanatics to the rise of single-parent households especially in the black community. We did not have this problem in the 1940s.

It is the radical feminist who are driven by emotion. We see this in this thread. Even from the far left wing men who have feminine characteristics. They are driven by emotion not logic. So they see a commercial showing a politician, saying we need to help a 12 year old to get an abortion. And they are driven by emotion and they go to vote for those politicians.

Forum List

Back