Mort asked to join the Klan

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
The loyal white knights of the ku klux klan

I wrote them a email, i have their email adress

I wrote

Hello. I have a few questions. I do support the Klan. But I dont know whether I would allowed to join the Klan you send me a form which I can fill out but I have a few questions first.

1. Im a mixed-ancestry roma gypsy from serbia, gypsies originated in northern india, starting their journey 1.500 years ago and arrived 500 years in central northern and western europe, they have been in the byzantine empire since over thousand years though. They do have indian, northwestern indian ancestry. or genetic component too. I suspect you consider them non-white, i dont know if you consider that invidually one could be white if he looks white and is mixed? Like me, I have a diverse heritage of gypsy, serbian, and a little bit russian. I can show you my genetic DNA tests. I provided saliva and did many DNA Tests. I have as well ancestral breakdowns by world region as well as "ethnicity breakdowns" as well as forensic DNA Phenotyping like the law enforcement uses to describe a suspect, based on his DNA Profile. I was told the law enforcement would consider me "a Caucasian or White male" not sure if they Klan sees it that way too. I attach all the needed informations. I attach also a video of me, where I play the role of a klansman, it is just entertainment it is suppossed to be funny, but i do not ridicule the klan, i think the klan has cool uniforms and is cool but on YouTube I have to say it is a "parody" or it would be deleted for hate speech. So a YouTuber has to compromise and be careful what he uploads.

2. Im not a native-born American citizen not even resident, i dont have a postal adress or box in the USA, i live and im austrian citizen since 1990. I was born in Serbia, moved to Austria in 1990. Austrian citizen with permanent residence in Austria. I do not know if the Klan reaches out to Central Europe or the Klan is only in the USA or maybe USA/Canada/UK or where English is spoken?

I hope you can give me a polite and friendly answer even if its a no, i just ask, and have no ill intent, i have a good will. If I cannot be Klansman maybe I can be supportive in other ways, maybe you have a second category for supporters.

Attached Informations
Ancestry DNA genetic breakdown by ethnicity

LivingDNA genetic breakdown by world region attached as image

To see how i look and speak english Im the one pretending to be the Klansman, I wear a balaclava because I do not have a klans hood and robe just to give you a impression how i look and speak

One more short video of how i look well groomed and in suit and tie

I attach a image or screenshot of my passport details, i have a austrian passport

Im 1.74m it says 1.73 but that was just my guess before i was measured, you see where im born and where i live

I use the pseudonym Mortimer, that is my self-chosen American name, but my real name is ******

Regards, Mortimer

I hope I will receive a answer

???
The Klan was created by Dixie Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, to be a militant terrorist faction to cause fear in blacks and kill them. As far as I know, there are no Klansmen outside the United States and anyone who wants any semblance of respect, shouldn't associate with them.

???
The Klan was created by Dixie Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest, to be a militant terrorist faction to cause fear in blacks and kill them. As far as I know, there are no Klansmen outside the United States and anyone who wants any semblance of respect, shouldn't associate with them.
Won't penetrate, or will be regarded as a feature not a bug...

I told you from the start but you laughed , or thought I was being cruel .

I must assume Mortimer has no intention of ever coming to the US since belonging to the Klan will get him blackballed.

Btw i do not want to join the klan for hatred of blacks i just want a hood and robe maybe some fashion items like rings etc

Anyways im sure i can not join the klan they will either ignore my message or say no

It's like listening to a secure patient just before medication .

But he unwittingly makes a strong case for forced euthanasia , or, as we realists say , a tidier planet .

???

Mortimer does this because he thinks it's fun, then he'll call everyone racists for saying something he doesn't like about gypsies. Even calling them gypsies will get you called a racist, even though Mortimer uses the term himself.

Mortimer does this because he thinks it's fun, then he'll call everyone racists for saying something he doesn't like about gypsies. Even calling them gypsies will get you called a racist, even though Mortimer uses the term himself.
But why would you something about "gypsies" if i made a joke, i wont say something about "british if you made a joke" [i assume you are british]... that is self-explanatory. Anyways, i dont consider gypsy really a racial slur or like the n-word, it can be cool too, and i know that some say its a racial slur, but for me it depends on the context.

But why would you something about "gypsies" if i made a joke, i wont say something about "british if you made a joke" [i assume you are british]... that is self-explanatory. Anyways, i dont consider gypsy really a racial slur or like the n-word, it can be cool too, and i know that some say its a racial slur, but for me it depends on the context.

Why do you assume I'm British?

You told me off for using the term "gypsy" and said it was proof I'm a raving racist.

The Klan never responded. It was to be assumed that they wont.

So why contact them in the first place ?
Duh.

Anyway , I have seen their monthy Euro newsletter and what they say about you is extremely amusing.

It had to be you .
They referred to a video of this gross Austrian sitting on someone while yodelling profanities .
All out of tune with you wearing lederhosen and a T shirt with . "Adolf is a Gas " emblazoned on the front .

Why do you assume I'm British?

You told me off for using the term "gypsy" and said it was proof I'm a raving racist.
In that context we discussed you did to emphasize they are "gypsies" "gypsy"=/"gypsy". I know what i was saying and speaking of.

In that context we discussed you did to emphasize they are "gypsies" "gypsy"=/"gypsy". I know what i was saying and speaking of.

You literally said I shouldn't use the term "gypsy", that I should call them Roma or otherwise I'm a racist.

Forum List

Back