Moscow colonial official : " Finland is not really a country and was “created by Lenin by mistake”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Oh Boy, syphilitic Lenin never has had Finland, this old alcoholic sells badly outdated Bolshevik crap on internet... “created by Lenin"how many of you buys this OLD BOLSHEVIK MYTH ?

Moscow colonial official : " Finland is not really a country and was “created by Lenin by mistake”

Shut up Clown Titty . Nobody cares and the Finns are happy to be living where they are ,however it came about . But I suppose you are deflecting from the horrible misery you Nazi swine have done to Ukeys .Your cowardly type are wicked and evil as well as criminally stupid .

map from 1918 (wiki), the red what was under lenin´s gang ILLEGAL occupation . + Belarus , UPR, Baltics, Georgia and many other were Free countries. you Ivan(s) is full of crap

F0I45fDX0AI30FG

Shut up Clown Titty . Nobody cares, and the Finns are happy to be living where they are ,however it came about . But I suppose you are deflecting from the horrible misery you Nazi swine have done to Ukeys .Your cowardly type are wicked and evil as well as criminally stupid .

Shut up Clown Titty . Nobody cares, and the Finns are happy to be living where they are ,however it came about . But I suppose you are deflecting from the horrible misery you Nazi swine have done to Ukeys .Your cowardly type are wicked and evil as well as criminally stupid .
I wish these Godless foreigners would carry out their squabbles on forums in their own country instead of here

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules for starting a thread in Zone 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back