Moscow : "If someone tells my daughter to take off her hijab, I will kill him immediately, shoot him, whoever it is. This is my personal enemy"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
all what you need to know about Moscow empire ...

"If someone tells my daughter to take off her hijab, I will kill him immediately, shoot him, whoever (putin, or policemen) it is. This is my personal enemy, an enemy of Islam,"

Not so much Moscow but certainly muslim.
Moscow was (de-jure) a Muslim until 18c . and today they are all semi- Muslims. by the way how many wives does putin have ?

I know a lot of Russians. The San Fernando valley is loaded with Russians. My partner was Russian. His entire family from Ukraine. The Russians were Russian orthodox or Jews. Putin has no wives since he dumped Ludmilla.

I know a lot of Russians. The San Fernando valley is loaded with Russians. My partner was Russian. His entire family from Ukraine. The Russians were Russian orthodox or Jews. Putin has no wives since he dumped Ludmilla.
you know American Muscovites

the real Muscovites :

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

whats about her ?

and her ?

you know American Muscovites

the real Muscovites :

12c2ab22-3ae4-4aa5-90bf-1c0608efdbac.jpg

whats about her ?

and her ?
Your pictures have proved untrustworthy in the past. That photo could be anywhere. N9 one doubts that Putin has women in his life.

all what you need to know about Moscow empire ...

"If someone tells my daughter to take off her hijab, I will kill him immediately, shoot him, whoever (putin, or policemen) it is. This is my personal enemy, an enemy of Islam,"

Everybody that is not a Muslim "should" declare themselves as enemies of Islam, as it is without a doubt, the most oppressive, violent and anti-women's rights religion on the planet.

Kadyrov is against the wearing of the burqa to cover a woman's face entirely, while the wearing of the hijab is obligatory in Chechnya. But some Chechen women can be seen with their hair uncovered in public. Putin allows some degrees of autonomy in the Muslim republic. Human Rights Watch criticised Russia for letting Chechen authorities impose a compulsory Islamic dress code for women.

Last edited:
Muslims have made Mall of America a misery.
Malls....USA was created by Christian civilization. meanwhile, Muscovy is a Mongol (Islamic ) product . Muslims just took back what have always belonged to. them . 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Muslims rule already military barracks , city streets, markets, schools etc. they are ruling class of Mongol - Muscovite ulus
it says " I LOVE CHECHNYA "
e4980cf5b97eb0a73a7563236cfd01b0.jpg

1367878546_20169506.png

photo-1579591312.jpg

below . the Muslims forced 🇷🇺Muscovite, weak alcoholics into 🇸🇦 Islam .

OMXk3uvgji4-300x280.jpg

Forum List

Back