Moscow prepares for battle

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020

Stay at home!' Moscow mayor issues warning as Putin's soldiers batten down the hatches and build defences around the capital with 5,000 Wagner mercenaries on the way led by sinister Neo-Nazi commander - hours after chilling threats​

Will Russian soldiers fight for Putin or join Wagner when offered?

See RT.com for the story on Lukashenko's deal with Prigozhin to stop the march on Moscow.
I won't reveal the details here.

I have no reliable info on a 5000 strong force being Nazi led toward Moscow. We'll have to wait for news from Russia.

I believe Russia's elite forces are on Putins side.
2. As with the last blowup by Prigozhin, he's suffered some serious losses to the Ukrainians and he's needed to deflect his failure away from it being his own responsibility.

Prigozhin is overly impulsive and acts out irrationally when he's faced with the responsbility for his failures.

He may have just condemned himself to getting his bullet.

However, at present it appears that if there is any march on Moscow, Prigozhin isn't leading it. Clues can be found at RT.com for any American who will risk going there.

S

Stay at home!' Moscow mayor issues warning as Putin's soldiers batten down the hatches and build defences around the capital with 5,000 Wagner mercenaries on the way led by sinister Neo-Nazi commander - hours after chilling threats​

So what else is new?

I hope you can find also 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 other details to open a thread with it.

Wait. So the Wagner Group are neo-Nazis?

There are Nazis fighting for Putin?

Told ya

2. As with the last blowup by Prigozhin, he's suffered some serious losses to the Ukrainians and he's needed to deflect his failure away from it being his own responsibility.

Prigozhin is overly impulsive and acts out irrationally when he's faced with the responsbility for his failures.

He may have just condemned himself to getting his bullet.

However, at present it appears that if there is any march on Moscow, Prigozhin isn't leading it. Clues can be found at RT.com for any American who will risk going there.
"Prigozhin is overly impulsive and acts out irrationally when he's faced with the responsbility for his failures"

Now that sounds familiar here in the States.

RT... I'm sure every propagandist is acting like a chicken with their head cut off. Who will support who and the civilians are caught in the middle wondering which side to go with.

Armed rebellion in Russia is over, parties have reached an agreement!

:muahaha:

BysWh0u.gif

Forum List

Back