Moscow terrorists started a Berlin factory fire as part of hybrid war on Europe, Western security officials said.

is "ISIS in snow" a terrorist state?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
ISIS in snow is a terrorist state! Article 5!

QUESTION, WHAT our German (ONLY ethnic Germans , not asylum 🇷🇺 - " refugees" ) members think about Moscow - Mongol imperialism/empire ?

1719254517368.jpeg

It's not terrorizm to kill some Krauts and, especially, destroy their military plants. They were really asking for it.

Rat

Rat them out , no matter how Racis we seem
A city as big as Moscow can't gather the resources to fight a building fire? Pathetic. Fire engines and ladder trucks likely sold for vodka and yacht money.

Well, all my empathy goes to Ukrainians. Don’t have any left for Muscovites .

if its Work of Partisans :thup:

A city as big as Moscow can't gather the resources to fight a building fire? Pathetic. Fire engines and ladder trucks likely sold for vodka and yacht money.

Well, all my empathy goes to Ukrainians. Don’t have any left for Muscovites .

if its Work of Partisans :thup:
Islamic Partisans

You must be a Punk ? ( Black Flag or the Circle Jerks ? )
off topic, what we´d do to Moscow empire for this ?
Isn't sabotage an act of 🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺 war?

The State ( China / Russia / Iran / Venezuela / Syria ...) Sponsored Saboteurs Will Strike the US ( like they struck Germany recently ) soon .

German police said the investigation was still ongoing and that, "At this stage, a technical defect is assumed to be the cause of the fire."

Thomas Hör, CEO of Diehl Metal Applications, told Berlin broadcaster RBB last week that a fire insurance company had come to the same conclusion.

There is no evidence of Russia's involvement in the Berlin factory fire. It's Ukraine that has been sabotaging Russia's industrial base for years.

And what did they expect? That there will be no consequences of their shortsightedness and their proxy agression against Russia? I believe it's not even start of the game. Just a foreplay to warm up our dear European partners.
If the West support the terrorists, they have to taste their own medicine, as it was in 911.

Forum List

Back