Moscow TV realized, they depend completely on Western technologies. "If we nationalize everything, we'll have nothing to drive, nothing to make calls

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Baron do you agree with RT.ru ? or you support the nationalization ?

Moscow TV realized, they depend completely on Western technologies. "If we nationalize everything, we'll have nothing to drive, nothing to make calls with..."

1668630070765.png

Baron do you agree with RT.ru ? or you support the nationalization ?

Moscow TV realized, they depend completely on Western technologies. "If we nationalize everything, we'll have nothing to drive, nothing to make calls with..."

View attachment 726874

First of all Russia shall kick Putin & Co out and go more closely to the East
The same technologies but much cheaper and more reliable

First of all the regime of Putin shall gotta go
It doesn't matter which one of his cronies gonna to posses 'nationalized' property
a good point , i am just trying o understand your ideology , and you for or against "nationalization" (other commie methods )?

a good point , i am just trying o understand your ideology , and you for or against "nationalization" (other commie methods )?

I have nothing for any 'nationalization' because it finally enriches corrupted politicians, officials and oligarchs
The biggest problem of Russia all those who robed and raped it from 1917 until now have still too much to say
No former commie or KGB son of a bitch shall be allowed to run any public office

Forum List

Back