Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Those who turn their swords into plowshares, will plow for those who didn’t.

'gobeki tepi' people were too immature to be able to build guns but they did have WEAPONS , knives , clubs and the good old ROCK plus they had hands and feet and muscles . Plus i think they had 'bows and arrows' didn't they Zang .
All this instruments are not stupid. Guns are stupid.
Guns are inanimate objects, incapable of possessing intelligence of any kind.
Your statement makes no sense.

and you are a follower of the 'chink' martial arts of 'shaolin' eh Zang . ------------------- --- --- see example of how best to take care of martial arts swords man Zang .

This video shows by the way very good what's wrong with the US-American weapon-psychology. A clear racistic murder, clothed in myths.

This video shows by the way very good what's wrong with the US-American weapon-psychology.
You clearly don 't understand the point of this video clip.

I clearly understand such forms of racism. "The only good Arab I ever saw was dead."

What this video shows had happend in millions of cases in reality in the Sudan. The Mahdi and his people had the Brits thrown out of the Sudan once. A short time later the Brits came back - this time with machine guns. It was the first time machine guns were used - millions of the soldiers of the Mahdi were murdered. No one was able to bury the bodies of this murdered people. This what had happened there is by the way one of the roots of the terrorism which is existing today.

Last edited:
This video shows by the way very good what's wrong with the US-American weapon-psychology.
I clearly understand such forms of racism.
True - non-whites, especially in Muslim nations, have always been racist against whites.

Sure Arabs were racists too. They hunted Blacks and sold them to the English for America. Perhaps all human beings are racists. But some fight against racism - and in case of everyone else helps a brain transplantation.

True - non-whites, especially in Muslim nations, have always been racist against whites.
Sure Arabs were racists too.
So you agree - the video clip was an exammple of Muslim racism against whites. Good.
You missed the point of the clip entirely, but at least you got that right.

So you agree - the video clip was an exammple of Muslim racism against whites. Good.
You missed the point of the clip entirely, but at least you got that right.

Okay. I agree: You need weapons, because everyone who speaks with you will get the feeling it is better to kill a blind agitating idiot like you, who is without any positive emotions and without any real form of rationality. When will you stop to speak nonsense and start to do nonsense? I would never give you any license for any weapon.

You do not understand this biblical sentence. This will happen, because this is the will of god. All nations will turn their "swords" (instruments for death) into "plowshares" (instruments for life) and justice will be under the nations and no one will learn to do war any longer. We are the antiquated model - the model which fits not to the future of all mankind which will unevitably come - otherwise no future will come. Who takes a weapon is lost. The difference is: sometimes someone is forced to take a weapon. Then is lost who forced someone else to take a weapon.

Last edited:
we don't need a License for most Guns or Weapons . I mention only to make you feel better Zang .

You do not understand this biblical sentence. This will happen, because this is the will of god. All nations will turn their "swords" (instruments for death) into "plowshares" (instruments for life) and justice will be under the nations and no one will learn to do war any longer. We are the antiquated model - the model which fits not to the future of all mankind which will unevitably come - otherwise no future will come. Who takes a weapon is lost. The difference is: sometimes someone is forced to take a weapon. Then is lost who forced someone else to take a weapon.

------------------------------------------ as far as your predictions that you state just above . Yer predictions are going to be SOON and in the Future someday down the road eh Zang ???

but until your predictions happen , well this is what we have . --- --- check it out Zang .

You mised the point of the clip entirely, but at least you got that right.
Okay. I agree: You need weapons, because everyone who speaks with you will get the feeling it is better to kill a blind agitating idiot like you, who is without any positive emotions and without any real form of rationality. When will you stop to speak nonsense and start to do nonsense? I would never give you any license for any weapon.
Your opinion doesn't matter.

You mised the point of the clip entirely, but at least you got that right.
Your opinion doesn't matter.

"I'm always right, nothing else matters" is the very strange credo of the god weapon in the own hands. Would be better for you, you would be able to start to learn something and to change something in your god's lost country USA. Since Christians exist we are singing "dona nobis pacem" - and we will never stop to do so. And he will hear us.

Last edited:

------------------------------------------ as far as your predictions that you state just above . Yer predictions are going to be SOON and in the Future someday down the road eh Zang ???

I'm not the problem. If this future starts today nothing changes to me, blasphemer.

-----
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

-----

-----

Forum List

Back