Mosque shooting in New Zealand

I would never give you any license for any weapon.
I'm sorry you don't like the fact your opinion doesn't matter - but there's nothing you can do about it.

We can stop the contact to the US-American society - or we can arm our own people in similiar ways as you are doing. In first case we will win, in second case we will lose. Keeps the problem that both reactions are able to be wrong as it is wrong to win or to lose a war. Perhaps we should erase you from this planet? Would this be able to solve your problems? As far as I remember an US-American president had argued once in a smiliar way about a Red Indian tribe. He said they should be happy to be killed and to be wiped out, because they never will be able to be civilized. Did he speak your own death sentence?

The real problem is that you live in fear of your own nation and your own people and the consequences of the own deeds. And looks like you are not able to leave your [self-]destructive way to think. And specially pismoe is not able to think at all here. Otherwise he would wait, until someone finishes his message, before he answers. He never should get any weapon license.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you don't like the fact your opinion doesn't matter - but there's nothing you can do about it.
We can stop the contact to the US-American society - or we can arm our own people in similiar ways as you are doing.
I don't care - your opinion doesn't matter.

Weapons are your god - that's why. Thousands of shootings were not able to convince the population of the USA to change something in the "american way of death". To try to shoot problems down instead to try to understand problems and to find good solutions is one of the worst mistakes of the US-american politics.

Last edited:
No Thoughts and Prayers for New Zealand

They are banning assault rifles
Why don't they ban murder?
??? Murder is already banned in NZ. One is penalised if convicted of murder, as one will be penalised if convicted of illegal possession of a military style semi automatic.

Is murder permitted in the US?

Look up and you'll see the point sailing over your head.

Murder is illegal and we still have murders
Make guns illegal and people will still kill with guns the only difference is that law abiding people won't be able to use a gun for defense against criminals who aren't law abiding

If murders still happen, what is the point of banning them? I think that is your head the point flew over.

What is the point of blues players if that is their logic?

Make guns illegal and people will still kill with guns the only difference is that law abiding people won't be able to use a gun for defense against criminals who aren't law abiding
Self defence is not a valid reason to possess a firearm in NZ.

Spewing specious gun lobby talking points is not going to change NZ firearms policy.

Self defence is not a valid reason to possess a firearm in NZ.

Spewing specious gun lobby talking points is not going to change NZ firearms policy.

Nice to know that the New Zealand government likes its citizens to be completely defenseless isn't it?

One more reason not to give a fuck about NZ

If murders still happen, what is the point of banning them? I think that is your head the point flew over.

What is the point of blues players if that is their logic?

You still don't get it. You never will. The fucking government cannot protect you from anything and when that government forces you to be defenseless while being unable to protect you that government shows its disdain for its citizens
And maybe you should listen to the blues and you'll get an understanding of where almost all of Rock and Roll came from.

We can stop the contact to the US-American society - or we can arm our own people in similiar ways as you are doing.
I don't care - your opinion doesn't matter.
Weapons are your god...
Your opinion doesn't matter.

... Your opinion doesn't matter.
You repeated this now some times. Short circuit or devil's circle?
Just the fact: Your opinion doesbn't matter.
Okay. You are trumping.
Why do you think your opinion matters?

It's enough now. I don't have any idea why never anyone in the English speaking world is ashamend when he behaves, as if he would be the greatest idiot the world ever had seen, since Eve had washed the nappies of Cain.

Last edited:
You repeated this now some times. Short circuit or devil's circle?
Okay. You are trumping.
It's enough now...
You cannot explain why your opinion matters?

Take the booger out of your nose, when you speak with grown ups.

Really unbelievable with which kind of totally stupid political propagandistic strategies US-Americans try to justify the violence with guns, which happens day by day within the own country - directly in front of the eyes of everyone. "Never to be able to feel save - nowhere - in no age of life" is normally a characteristicum of tyrannies and not a character of democracies. Ask yourselve "When started the last 1600 shootings which are a problem of the USA today?" - and you will find out it started not with the constitution of the USA - it started in the 1970ies with growing weapon trades. Now it's a self-made mass murder problem of the current USA, which has absolutelly nothing to do with your founding fathers. When they lived existed muzzle-loaders. And the problem of the USA with all forms of violence is solvable. Today, now, it needs your first steps. So start to solve all this problems and don't try to make everything much more worse.

Last edited:
Okay. You are trumping.
It's enough now...
You cannot explain why your opinion matters?
Take the booger out of your nose, when you speak with grown ups.
Since you cannot explain why your opinion matters - as if there was ever a question - there's no reason to take you seriously.

Forum List

Back