Mossad: "Our Man In Syria"

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Interesting article by Mossad chief Efraim Halevy in well known journal Foreign Affairs explaining why "Israel" want Assad to stay in Syria.

Israel's Man in Damascus
Why Jerusalem Doesn't Want the Assad Regime to Fall

In October 1995, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin telephoned Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to inform him that peace was at hand between Israel and Syria. Two weeks later, Rabin was dead, killed by a reactionary Jewish Israeli fanatic; the peace agreement that Rabin referenced died not long thereafter. But Israeli hopes for an eventual agreement with the Assad regime managed to survive. There have been four subsequent attempts by Israeli prime ministers -- one by Ehud Barak, one by Ehud Olmert, and two by Benjamin Netanyahu -- to forge a peace with Syria.
Israel's Man in Damascus | Foreign Affairs

06ea794c09dfba24b175ec26.jpg

Israel knows one important thing about the Assads: for the past 40 years, they have managed to preserve some form of calm along the border. Technically, the two countries have always been at war -- Syria has yet to officially recognize Israel -- but Israel has been able to count on the governments of Hafez and Bashar Assad to enforce the Separation of Forces Agreement from 1974, in which both sides agreed to a cease-fire in the Golan Heights, the disputed vantage point along their shared border. Indeed, even when Israeli and Syrian forces were briefly locked in fierce fighting in 1982 during Lebanon’s civil war, the border remained quiet.
Good reasons...

He is just a dog who guard the borders of "Israel" in Golan.

Haaretz newspaper was clear.

Israel's favorite Arab dictator of all is Assad
Both Assad senior and Assad junior advocated resistance against Israel. This slogan was hollow, serving the regime merely as an insurance policy against any demand for freedom and democracy.
*Advertisement

Since Freeman, the public relation guy of ISIS here in the West, is so concerned with the Mossad and the CIA (let's also throw in M16 since the Arabs are also including in this group), I certainly wish that he would convince his fellow radical Muslims to leave the West and go back to the Muslim countries in which they originated from and leave the West in peace without wondering when Freeman's brethren are going to commit some other atrocity.

Since Freeman, the public relation guy of ISIS here in the West, is so concerned with the Mossad and the CIA (let's also throw in M16 since the Arabs are also including in this group), I certainly wish that he would convince his fellow radical Muslims to leave the West and go back to the Muslim countries in which they originated from and leave the West in peace without wondering when Freeman's brethren are going to commit some other atrocity.
Don´t confuse ISIS with Al-Nusra. Freeman is emphatic about a difference there. Maybe its the car brand they prefer...

Last edited:
Don´t confuse ISIS with Al-Nusra. Freeman is emphatic about a difference there. Maybe its the car brand they prefer...

For all we know, Freeman is the representative of some extremists group. Do you really think these extremists don't post on forums and message boards? That is why the FBI and other Intelligence Agencies in the West keep track of posters to see if they will cause any problems to the citizens of the countries in which they are now residing.

There HAS been peace between Israel and Syria for years already because Israel can wipe Syria off the map.
And even though Israel CAN wipe Syria off the map, it doesn't do so because Syria has been smart enough NOT to pose itself as an overt threat.
Peace by strength seems to work.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New.../NGO-ISIS-expels-thousands-in-east-Syria.html

For all we know, Freeman is the representative of some extremists group. Do you really think these extremists don't post on forums and message boards? That is why the FBI and other Intelligence Agencies in the West keep track of posters to see if they will cause any problems to the citizens of the countries in which they are now residing.
Why should I think those extremists don´t post in forums?

There HAS been peace between Israel and Syria for years already because Israel can wipe Syria off the map.
And even though Israel CAN wipe Syria off the map, it doesn't do so because Syria has been smart enough NOT to pose itself as an overt threat.
You know its nonsense. Israel could wipe Palestine off the map but usually there is bloodshed. The Syrian army is not weak by the way, Israel could not wipe Syria off the map.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New.../NGO-ISIS-expels-thousands-in-east-Syria.html
Thought you´d remember...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/362753-al-nusra-swears-loyality-to-isis.html

You know its nonsense. Israel could wipe Palestine off the map but usually there is bloodshed. The Syrian army is not weak by the way, Israel could not wipe Syria off the map.

Syria supplies the Palestinians with their artillery and will be dealt with in good time.
In fact Egypt is dealing with the Syrian/Gaza tunnels right now.

The US has prevented Israel from finishing the job countless times.
The Internet has enlightened lots of people as to who is starting all the trouble.
When CNN.com and BBC.com remain neutral, you know Hamas is up Shit's Creek.

Syria supplies the Palestinians with their artillery and will be dealt with in good time.
In fact Egypt is dealing with the Syrian/Gaza tunnels right now.

The US has prevented Israel from finishing the job countless times.
The Internet has enlightened lots of people as to who is starting all the trouble.
When CNN.com and BBC.com remain neutral, you know Hamas is up Shit's Creek.
Yes, it has...

Israel's favorite Arab dictator of all is Assad
Both Assad senior and Assad junior advocated resistance against Israel. This slogan was hollow, serving the regime merely as an insurance policy against any demand for freedom and democracy.
*Advertisement

We can also send you some jewish aliens as gift to your country.

Who are you to rank people as extremists or not extremists?!

Do your mollah friends who send thousands of terrorists to Syria not extremists?!

Since Assad is "Israeli" ally he would continue to destroy the country.

They do page titled "Assad or we burn the country"
https://www.facebook.com/ALIALASSAD.ALIALASSAD9999

Do your mollah friends who send thousands of terrorists to Syria not extremists?!

But, Freeman, it is your fellow extremists who want to take over the world for Islam. Gee, I wonder if Freeman also has a pink Hello Kitty notebook to emulate is leader.

Freeman, when those extremists from Pakistan arrive to help your friends, be sure and teach them the ropes.

And here we were going to obtain a magic horsey for Freeman so that he could emulate his prophet and fly away in the sky. By the way, Freeman, Jews have been in America since the American Revolution and even before. However, being educated in a madrassa, I doubt that you were taught that. Hmm, wonder where Freeman's madrassa was located.

But, Freeman, it is your fellow extremists who want to take over the world for Islam. Gee, I wonder if Freeman also has a pink Hello Kitty notebook to emulate is leader.

Freeman, when those extremists from Pakistan arrive to help your friends, be sure and teach them the ropes.
Fellow extremists? You mean ISIS puppets that has been identified as israelis agents by leaked documents!

And here we were going to obtain a magic horsey for Freeman so that he could emulate his prophet and fly away in the sky. By the way, Freeman, Jews have been in America since the American Revolution and even before. However, being educated in a madrassa, I doubt that you were taught that. Hmm, wonder where Freeman's madrassa was located.
Nice! let some jewish aliens build settlements there and proclaim ethnic state.

jews have been in america since the 16th C.

Forum List

Back