🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Americans Don't Believe Trust trump on Coronavirus Information

Americans know Trump is going to put the jolliest face on it, compliment himself, and predict the market will do great. And that's about it.

There's plenty of other more reliable information out there, and the states and municipalities appear to be doing a very good job.

When Pence is given the opportunity to talk, he brings some needed seriousness to the conversation. So that's a positive.

I think we all know this, so Trump's performances are essentially irrelevant. Whatever.
Is he supposed to ensue panic? Is that what leaders do? That’s what Dem leadership wants him to do. Sad, huh.
And if you don’t think the cities, states, etc aren’t following guidelines of the cdc I have a bridge to sell ya.
He can do whatever he wants, I think most people know not to take him seriously.

I'll trust that his advisors will give him good guidance, and that Pence will make good moves, and I'll hope for the best.
Deflection, I see...
Deflection from what? You were seriously asking if I thought he is "supposed to ensue panic"?

No, he not supposed to "ensue panic".

Is that better?
Now, I’ll state has his messaging been misdirected at times? Yes. But has he put together a good team? Have they conveyed the correct message within those press briefings? Yes.
Yes, his team seems fine.

Forum List

Back