🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Americans Don't Believe Trust trump on Coronavirus Information

Here is the latest Trump campaign ad explaining his disgraceful handling of the COVID-19 crisis:

the dems are the most powerful people in the world !

or

republiturds are too damn WEAK to deal with them

Tell the truth the headlines read MOST AMERICANS DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA TRUMP SUPPORTERS INCLUDED.
Guess the citizens shouldn't have sat on their asses when Clinton deregulated the FCC which allowed concentrated capital to monopolize the entire thing down to half a dozen multinational corporations.

We were screwed and lied to since the day the steel mills shut down. Right around the time the pigs SOLD out the US people.

65686418_846068822424962_3919097948964651008_o.jpg

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

and this is where the fooling of dumbasses took Obama on as their King your easy baits and the CIA ELITES know it your weak why do you think they USE MEDIA to fk with their heads.

Here is the latest Trump campaign ad explaining his disgraceful handling of the COVID-19 crisis:

Trump is using a clip from the Blues Brothers for a campaign ad, or are you just talking out your ass again?

I wasn't surprised when I read the title and article.

It's what happens when you spend most of your time lying to people.

They stop trusting and believing you.

Poll: Most Americans don't trust Trump on coronavirus information
This might alternately be titled, Most Americans are stupid. Look around the world and you will see no other world leader has done as good a job of protecting his people from the virus as President Trump. That's why the US infection rate and death rate from the virus is so much lower than the EU countries.

When this is truth -----> View attachment 313003

and then when you see a title where a leftist dumbass lies! Yah just cann't get that MSM feeding you bs lies and you a.holes sell it as a " truth" cause why anything is true if that's what your feelings tell you it is bahahah.

Gawd u idiots have no clue what's coming for you lol buuut yalll willl soon .

YOUR OP TITILE IS EXACTLY HOW YOU PIGS SPREAD THE BS LIES!!!
Oh, wow. You have created a paradox vortex that just might explode the planet!

Trump has you so gaslighted into not trusting any media which calls him on his bullshit, and now that it has become obvious to all but the most retarded of the tard herd that Trump is full of shit, you blame the MEDIA for the tard herd not trusting the media which has been trying to get through to you all this time.

Wow.

Just...wow.

When this is truth -----> View attachment 313003

and then when you see a title where a leftist dumbass lies! Yah just cann't get that MSM feeding you bs lies and you a.holes sell it as a " truth" cause why anything is true if that's what your feelings tell you it is bahahah.

Gawd u idiots have no clue what's coming for you lol buuut yalll willl soon .

YOUR OP TITILE IS EXACTLY HOW YOU PIGS SPREAD THE BS LIES!!!
Oh, wow. You have created a paradox vortex that just might explode the planet!

Trump has you so gaslighted into not trusting any media which calls him on his bullshit, and now that it has become obvious to all but the most retarded of the tard herd that Trump is full of shit, you blame the MEDIA for the tard herd not trusting the media which has been trying to get through to you all this time.

Wow.

Just...wow.

U are clueless

z

Trump has only himself to blame.

He's done nothing but lie.

No most of us know that as soon as a DEMO RATS open their mouth it's a lie. So when you dump that bs onto someone you really see yourself reflecting back at you and can't stand it.
Kind of like a parent who can't stand their own kid because it looks just like that ex husband she hated or vice versa wife...

Since most people don't trust Trumpybear to begin with, he started out in the sand trap. Ops, he's still in the sand trap, my bad.

NY Times Accused of Deceptively Editing Trump’s Advice to Governors on Medical Ventilators

Why would they? You democrats lie 24 hours a day lol

Now that's some funny shit. The rabid right crying and moaning about not using an entire quote in a tweet! When they are the masters of not only selectively edited quotes but also using the selective edits to generate a completely false narrative. And then push the false narrative as absolute truth.

NY Times Accused of Deceptively Editing Trump’s Advice to Governors on Medical Ventilators

Now that's some funny shit. The rabid right crying and moaning about not using an entire quote in a tweet! When they are the masters of not only selectively edited quotes but also using the selective edits to generate a completely false narrative. And then push the false narrative as absolute truth.
24 hours a day TDS fake news coverage of trump .. embarrassing

Faux News has always been 24/7 fake. Entertainment masquerading as News. Why else would a guy like Trumpybear gravitate to them? You lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Faux News has always been 24/7 fake. Entertainment masquerading as News. Why else would a guy like Trumpybear gravitate to them? You lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

I love all opinions ,, including deranged democrats lol

Forum List

Back