🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Americans Don't Believe Trust trump on Coronavirus Information

When this is truth -----> View attachment 313003

and then when you see a title where a leftist dumbass lies! Yah just cann't get that MSM feeding you bs lies and you a.holes sell it as a " truth" cause why anything is true if that's what your feelings tell you it is bahahah.

Gawd u idiots have no clue what's coming for you lol buuut yalll willl soon .

YOUR OP TITILE IS EXACTLY HOW YOU PIGS SPREAD THE BS LIES!!!
Oh, wow. You have created a paradox vortex that just might explode the planet!

Trump has you so gaslighted into not trusting any media which calls him on his bullshit, and now that it has become obvious to all but the most retarded of the tard herd that Trump is full of shit, you blame the MEDIA for the tard herd not trusting the media which has been trying to get through to you all this time.

Wow.

Just...wow.
Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it
“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

“We have it totally under control.”
Trump dismissed coronavirus pandemic worry in January — now claims he long warned about it

Anyone who has ever bleeved anything Trump says is a damned fool. The man cannot open his mouth without lying.

When it comes to the Covid-19, America is finally waking up to the fact they elected a lying incompetent fuckwit.

Trump January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 7: I’m not concerned at all."

"Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”
HEY, STOP QUOTING HIM!!!

THAT'S JUST FAKE NEWS WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!

The Current Administration has been out of touch with reality for months, and Trump&Co. has been way too slow to reacting to what was an impending health crisis.

In the past few days we have seen the dog and pony shows, with Pence and the other obsequious members of his cabinet kissing Trump's ass, all hoping to make good for them out of what is daily becoming bad for out country. It's not time for Trump to try and cover his ass, it's time to listen to the experts.

Governors and mayors are pleading for action, and the slow stepping for their concern has exposed a total lack of leadership*** within the Trump Administration. Protecting the budget and his election has been Trump's primary and secondary concern, the necessary and sufficient efforts to protect the people had not been established until Trump realized his job was in jeopardy.

"Leadership in managing disasters and emergencies can minimize the damage inflicted by an event whilst lack of successful leadership exacerbates the impact. Leaders should have certain skills and abilities in order to manage catastrophes based on the environmental conditions, organizations they lead, scope of the disaster. This study provides an overview of the leadership competencies and traits that are necessary for disaster management. A conceptual framework for leadership was provided throughout the research"

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/709b/e5648904a209dcaeee89230ddc9c4b7472aa.pdf

upload_2020-3-17_15-45-2.png

You forget the gnashing of teeth the Dem leadership has shown...
Anything but leadership. Anything to divide any way they can.

I wasn't surprised when I read the title and article.

It's what happens when you spend most of your time lying to people.

They stop trusting and believing you.

Poll: Most Americans don't trust Trump on coronavirus information

Let me be clear I do not care what any Political leader has to say at this time and my mind is on WHO and CDC reports and the findings on the vaccine that is being tested.

What Trump or any politician has to say is not even important because I have eyes and a damn brain to understand what I am reading.

So if you need a political leader to instill confidence into you then my apologies but you should never look to a politician to instill that or tell the whole truth!

The Current Administration has been out of touch with reality for months, and Trump&Co. has been way too slow to reacting to what was an impending health crisis.

In the past few days we have seen the dog and pony shows, with Pence and the other obsequious members of his cabinet kissing Trump's ass, all hoping to make good for them out of what is daily becoming bad for out country. It's not time for Trump to try and cover his ass, it's time to listen to the experts.

Governors and mayors are pleading for action, and the slow stepping for their concern has exposed a total lack of leadership*** within the Trump Administration. Protecting the budget and his election has been Trump's primary and secondary concern, the necessary and sufficient efforts to protect the people had not been established until Trump realized his job was in jeopardy.

"Leadership in managing disasters and emergencies can minimize the damage inflicted by an event whilst lack of successful leadership exacerbates the impact. Leaders should have certain skills and abilities in order to manage catastrophes based on the environmental conditions, organizations they lead, scope of the disaster. This study provides an overview of the leadership competencies and traits that are necessary for disaster management. A conceptual framework for leadership was provided throughout the research"

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/709b/e5648904a209dcaeee89230ddc9c4b7472aa.pdf
:auiqs.jpg:

When this is truth -----> View attachment 313003

and then when you see a title where a leftist dumbass lies! Yah just cann't get that MSM feeding you bs lies and you a.holes sell it as a " truth" cause why anything is true if that's what your feelings tell you it is bahahah.

Gawd u idiots have no clue what's coming for you lol buuut yalll willl soon .

YOUR OP TITILE IS EXACTLY HOW YOU PIGS SPREAD THE BS LIES!!!
Oh, wow. You have created a paradox vortex that just might explode the planet!

Trump has you so gaslighted into not trusting any media which calls him on his bullshit, and now that it has become obvious to all but the most retarded of the tard herd that Trump is full of shit, you blame the MEDIA for the tard herd not trusting the media which has been trying to get through to you all this time.

Wow.

Just...wow.
“It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen during the interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

“We have it totally under control.”

more links from the troll “Berg” not how he rarely posts his own comments and when he does it’s barely legible and always stupid.

Americans know Trump is going to put the jolliest face on it, compliment himself, and predict the market will do great. And that's about it.

There's plenty of other more reliable information out there, and the states and municipalities appear to be doing a very good job.

When Pence is given the opportunity to talk, he brings some needed seriousness to the conversation. So that's a positive.

I think we all know this, so Trump's performances are essentially irrelevant. Whatever.

Americans know Trump is going to put the jolliest face on it, compliment himself, and predict the market will do great. And that's about it.

There's plenty of other more reliable information out there, and the states and municipalities appear to be doing a very good job.

When Pence is given the opportunity to talk, he brings some needed seriousness to the conversation. So that's a positive.

I think we all know this, so Trump's performances are essentially irrelevant. Whatever.
Is he supposed to ensue panic? Is that what leaders do? That’s what Dem leadership wants him to do. Sad, huh.
And if you don’t think the cities, states, etc aren’t following guidelines of the cdc I have a bridge to sell ya.

Is he supposed to ensue panic? Is that what leaders do? That’s what Dem leadership wants him to do. Sad, huh.
And if you don’t think the cities, states, etc aren’t following guidelines of the cdc I have a bridge to sell ya.
He can do whatever he wants, I think most people know not to take him seriously.

I'll trust that his advisors will give him good guidance, and that Pence will make good moves, and I'll hope for the best.

Trump mouth piece has now self quarantined.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/steph...-self-quarantines-after-coronavirus-exposure/

Stephanie Grisham, White House press secretary, self-quarantines after coronavirus exposure

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham is self-quarantining after having contact with individuals from a Brazilian delegation while at Mar-a-Lago who have since tested positive for coronavirus, a White House official confirmed.

“Out of an abundance of caution, she is working from home,” the official told The Post.

Grisham’s move came after interacting with Fabio Wajngarten, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro’s press secretary, who tested positive for COVID-19, during a visit to President Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, complex earlier this month.

Bolsonaro and Wajngarten had dinner with Trump and members of his team, including Grisham, at Mar-a-Lago on March 7.

The two also posed for a photo with the commander-in-chief at some point during the evening.

Trump allies Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Rick Scott (R-Fla.), who were also at the dinner, announced last week that they would self-quarantine after interacting with Wajngarten during the event.

Graham was later tested and found to not have the rapidly spreading virus, while Scott told Fox News over the weekend that he was exhibiting no symptoms.

Trump was also tested after his own encounter with Wajngarten at Mar-a-Lago. The test came back negative.

The Mar-a-Lago meeting also included first daughter and senior adviser Ivanka Trump, Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, Brazilian Foreign Minister Ernesto Araujo and Bolsonaro’s son Eduardo, who is a federal lawmaker.

Vice President Mike Pence and Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani also went to the commander-in-chief’s Florida estate that evening.

Gotta' wonder why Trump is still mingling with others.

Do you imagine that we believe democrats? How long can this whipped up hysteria last?
It's all a damn Democratic --- oops make that Democrat --- hoax. Dear Leader told us so.
No, he didn’t. Slate even got it right (surprise)-
President Donald Trump slammed Democrats for the way they are reacting to the coronavirus threat, saying that their criticism of his administration’s handling of the outbreak is “their new hoax.”
Trump Slams Democrats Over Coronavirus Criticism: “This Is Their New Hoax”

He can do whatever he wants, I think most people know not to take him seriously.

I'll trust that his advisors will give him good guidance, and that Pence will make good moves, and I'll hope for the best.
Deflection, I see...

Deflection, I see...
Deflection from what? You were seriously asking if I thought he is "supposed to ensue panic"?

No, he not supposed to "ensue panic".

Is that better?

Deflection, I see...
Deflection from what? You were seriously asking if I thought he is "supposed to ensue panic"?

No, he not supposed to "ensue panic".

Is that better?
Now, I’ll state has his messaging been misdirected at times? Yes. But has he put together a good team? Have they conveyed the correct messaging within those press briefings? Yes.

Forum List

Back