Most Americans reject Trump's protest response.

Charen's piece isn't a poll.
It sure isn't. Are some people confused over who stuck his knee in the middle of George Floyd's chest or neck?
Blaming Trump for the riots is like blaming him for the Corona virus. It's just a vicious evil way to dump all over someone you just don't like anyway.
There is no attempt at fairness here. None at all.

Mostly Trump is getting blamed for his reactions to the protests. He is getting it from both sides. Defend him if you wish but this is going bad for him.

Now I have put some of the blame in his lap. When people were peacefully protesting if he had called them to the White House to discuss their issues as opposed to calling them names and calling for them to be fired, things might be different today.

How much could it cost to coat 6 blocks with agent orange?
That should get some attention.
I think differently.

I'd wait until they were all out rioting and celebrating in the intersections some night, then drop about 4000 pounds of clover honey on them from high overhead as a hot rain bath followed quickly by about 400 million army ants. That enough to give each rioter between 4,000 and 40,000 hungry, pissed, biting ants.

Now I will not reject the argument that few can really trust the polls today but I still believe this trend has to be legit.

Trump was caught absolutely flat footed here. How you could miss the countries reaction to the evil stare of the pnolice officer as he knelt on the neck of someone as their life slipped away is incomprehensible to me.

As a way to back this is Mona Charens piece. She is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Some things do matter after all | Charen
Of course, we all know that you have met with the vast majority of American citizens for their opinion. In reality, the vast, vast majority of citizens, want a police force and law and order, not anarchy. Loud shrieking, looting and rioting by some crowds doesn't equate to the bulk of America.

Well it is obvious that Trump ignored the Rodney King incident as what not to do but instead follow his business intuitions. What is in it for me and how can I turn the riot into a win for me. Blame antifa is always a good strategy as it caters to his constituents . Support Police as its good for the law and order constituents. Obviously he clearly misses the issue. I do not believe he has condemned the police action as brutality.

We all know his comments on the rioters who are a mixture of many people and races.

“When the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

I have seen some videos where numerous people of all races just walking into looted stores taking what they want. Video was probably like 30 minutes. I do not condone it. Yet shooting at looters is not the answer. A sane person would say just arrest them.

A clear test here for Trump but he has failed again. Time to put the nails in this coffin.
I think you're in for a nasty little surprise, most Americans, and that includes most black Americans, wanted shooting as they were looting, rioting is not protest, and claiming that two blocks of protesters to be peaceful whilst one block over they ain't, is no defense of the 1st amendment, its demanding the absolute impossible. In other words, once any segment of protest descends into rioting, all are rioters, and you will I think discover in November just what America thinks of rioting democrats!

Well it is obvious that Trump ignored the Rodney King incident as what not to do but instead follow his business intuitions. What is in it for me and how can I turn the riot into a win for me. Blame antifa is always a good strategy as it caters to his constituents . Support Police as its good for the law and order constituents. Obviously he clearly misses the issue. I do not believe he has condemned the police action as brutality.

We all know his comments on the rioters who are a mixture of many people and races.

I have seen some videos where numerous people of all races just walking into looted stores taking what they want. Video was probably like 30 minutes. I do not condone it. Yet shooting at looters is not the answer. A sane person would say just arrest them.

A clear test here for Trump but he has failed again. Time to put the nails in this coffin.
I think you're in for a nasty little surprise, most Americans, and that includes most black Americans, wanted shooting as they were looting, rioting is not protest, and claiming that two blocks of protesters to be peaceful whilst one block over they ain't, is no defense of the 1st amendment, its demanding the absolute impossible. In other words, once any segment of protest descends into rioting, all are rioters, and you will I think discover in November just what America thinks of rioting democrats!

Why would most black Americans want shooting as they were looting. I mean it rhymes but in no sense it reflects what they want. Americans of all color and race are tired of police brutality. Protesters are either peaceful or they are not. It probably depends on the cause. Watching videos of the protesters shows black and whites. Yes some protest are peaceful. Yet it takes a leader to remind them that it is peaceful.

MLK had protests that were mostly peaceful. M Gandhi set a fine example of civil disobedience that can be done with non violence. It is not that hard. The problem with protest is that the bad element sees this as an opportunity to loot. and become mischievous in brood daylight. People who would normally not do this kind of behavior gets caught up in the drama. My guess it does depend on the cause that they are trying to address. Most protesters believe in this cause. Yet some do not and see this as an opportunity to steal. The below video shows those who are just nonchalant walking by. While people of all color are looting. My opinion is that most will take their cue from the leader of the US. He has no morals and will say anything. He does not unite, he divides.

The cause is important but it is lost with no direction.

We will see what happens. The tough rhetoric of trump as he hides out in his bunker when a few protesters appear at the white house. He has the best security bar none. yet he hides out and not even man enough to say why he is hiding out.

This shows that America is not great when it can so easily descend into childish behavior. There is no leadership just finger pointing.

I would imagine that a few of them actually vote.

Now I will not reject the argument that few can really trust the polls today but I still believe this trend has to be legit.

Trump was caught absolutely flat footed here. How you could miss the countries reaction to the evil stare of the pnolice officer as he knelt on the neck of someone as their life slipped away is incomprehensible to me.

As a way to back this is Mona Charens piece. She is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Some things do matter after all | Charen
Trump is wrong on most – if not all – the issues; this being one of many examples.

In Seattle, ANTIFA is extorting the businesses to allow them to stay open.
It used to be illegal, but the businesses have no one that supports them. Not the police,
not the mayor, and not the governor. We should just get used to the new norm.
BETTER IDEA: Get those blue governors and mayors the hell out of there, put republicans in, bring back the police better than ever, and start kicking royal ass until law and order are restored.

How much could it cost to coat 6 blocks with agent orange?
That should get some attention.
But, orange man bad!!!:wink:
I am saddened that you have been fooled into believing that that statement is true.
I believe you've misjudged my sarcastic comment.
Sorry about that.

Why would most black Americans want shooting as they were looting. I mean it rhymes but in no sense it reflects what they want. Americans of all color and race are tired of police brutality. Protesters are either peaceful or they are not. It probably depends on the cause. Watching videos of the protesters shows black and whites. Yes some protest are peaceful. Yet it takes a leader to remind them that it is peaceful.

MLK had protests that were mostly peaceful. M Gandhi set a fine example of civil disobedience that can be done with non violence. It is not that hard. The problem with protest is that the bad element sees this as an opportunity to loot. and become mischievous in brood daylight. People who would normally not do this kind of behavior gets caught up in the drama. My guess it does depend on the cause that they are trying to address. Most protesters believe in this cause. Yet some do not and see this as an opportunity to steal. The below video shows those who are just nonchalant walking by. While people of all color are looting. My opinion is that most will take their cue from the leader of the US. He has no morals and will say anything. He does not unite, he divides.

We will see what happens. The tough rhetoric of trump as he hides out in his bunker when a few protesters appear at the white house. He has the best security bar none. yet he hides out and not even man enough to say why he is hiding out.

This shows that America is not great when it can so easily descend into childish behavior. There is no leadership just finger pointing.

Burning a church is NOT peaceful protesting!

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just
Police brutality occurs in a tiny fraction of interactions .

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just
Police brutality occurs in a tony fraction of interactions.

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just

People robbing banks occur in a small fraction of bank transactions. Should we ignore those who do Rob banks or excuse it because it rarely happens?

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just

People robbing banks occur in a small fraction of bank transactions. Should we ignore those who do Rob banks or excuse it because it rarely happens?
You should not ignore those who rob banks, but, your comparison to police brutality would be to blame all people who go to banks.

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just

You should not ignore those who rob banks, but, your comparison to police brutality would be to blame all people who go to banks.

If those people defended the bank robbers, then yes, that would be accurate.

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just

"Those people" are NOT defending the bank robbers for the most part. Derek Chauvin and others are being prosecuted for their brutality

[/QUweird.

Their cause is not just

"Those people" are NOT defending the bank robbers for the most part. Derek Chauvin and others are being prosecuted for their brutality

The historical fact is the police officer was protected by other officers and the system.

When will those who lied and got Breonna Taylor killed be held accountable?

Forum List

Back