Most Americans reject Trump's protest response.

Now I will not reject the argument that few can really trust the polls today but I still believe this trend has to be legit.

Trump was caught absolutely flat footed here. How you could miss the countries reaction to the evil stare of the pnolice officer as he knelt on the neck of someone as their life slipped away is incomprehensible to me.

As a way to back this is Mona Charens piece. She is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Some things do matter after all | Charen
Polls....hmmm....

How do you opine honestly without losing your job or potential client base when the country is so polarized and butthurt?
You think the pollsters are going into the IRS data base and finding out who your employer is so they can rat out anyone who supports Trump?
No. I never said to a poll, I said "opine honestly". And many who do so in polls that the safe road. When I was polled, I said I would vote for Sanders. I never would but I enjoy messing with pollsters and data. I m not the only one.
Okay, whatever comforts you.
But I don't know that the nation's opinion on Trump's handling race will have much to do with how they vote. Blacks predominantly vote Democrat, anyway, I hear. Whites may be sympathetic but it's not our fight and I'm not at all sure most people give a rats ass.

Now I will not reject the argument that few can really trust the polls today but I still believe this trend has to be legit.

Trump was caught absolutely flat footed here. How you could miss the countries reaction to the evil stare of the pnolice officer as he knelt on the neck of someone as their life slipped away is incomprehensible to me.

As a way to back this is Mona Charens piece. She is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Polls....hmmm....

How do you opine honestly without losing your job or potential client base when the country is so polarized and butthurt?
You think the pollsters are going into the IRS data base and finding out who your employer is so they can rat out anyone who supports Trump?
No. I never said to a poll, I said "opine honestly". And many who do so in polls that the safe road. When I was polled, I said I would vote for Sanders. I never would but I enjoy messing with pollsters and data. I m not the only one.
But I don't know that the nation's opinion on Trump's handling race will have much to do with how they vote. Blacks predominantly vote Democrat, anyway, I hear. Whites may be sympathetic but it's not our fight and I'm not at all sure most people give a rats ass.
All true but in all the cities that are burning have one thing in common sans the burning, Democrats are in charge. Maybe its time for a change?

Polls....hmmm....

All true but in all the cities that are burning have one thing in common sans the burning, Democrats are in charge. Maybe its time for a change?
I guess that would be up to the people who live in the cities. But could you please update your language here? The cities are not "burning" and haven't been for over a week. Time to put that in the past tense.

Polls....hmmm....

What do they have to lose?

In Seattle, ANTIFA is extorting the businesses to allow them to stay open.
It used to be illegal, but the businesses have no one that supports them. Not the police,
not the mayor, and not the governor. We should just get used to the new norm.

When I was polled, I said I would vote for Sanders. I never would but I enjoy messing with pollsters and data. I m not the only one.
Blacks predominantly vote Democrat, anyway, I hear.
And when a lot of Blacks realize that Democrats have been OK with, even empowered the way things are for years and years, then see that not much of hardly anything really changes after this and all goes quietly back to normal after the media attention looks the other way, a lot of them are finally waking up to realize the Democrats are NOT their friends.

Remember where he gets his "news" and "information": The alternate universe. Everything else is "fake news".

Imagine how much he is therefore choosing to miss, how much of what he's getting is distorted.
I think he monitors all of the mainstream fake news sources, to have situational awareness of the psychological warfare techniques they are using against the USA, so he can counter them expeditiously. That's an important part of his job as the Commander in Chief.

Have you been brainwashed into thinking DJT is a dummy?

Last edited:

Polls....hmmm....

I guess that would be up to the people who live in the cities. But could you please update your language here? The cities are not "burning" and haven't been for over a week. Time to put that in the past tense.
WERE burning literally and are still burning due to the suffering, figuratively.

In Seattle, ANTIFA is extorting the businesses to allow them to stay open.
It used to be illegal, but the businesses have no one that supports them. Not the police,
not the mayor, and not the governor. We should just get used to the new norm.
BETTER IDEA: Get those blue governors and mayors the hell out of there, put republicans in, bring back the police better than ever, and start kicking royal ass until law and order are restored.

Remember where he gets his "news" and "information": The alternate universe. Everything else is "fake news".

Imagine how much he is therefore choosing to miss, how much of what he's getting is distorted.
I think he monitors all of the mainstream fake news sources, to have situational awareness of the psychological warfare techniques they are using against the USA. That's an important part of his job as the Commander in Chief.

holy shit

"Most Americans reject Trump's protest response." I know I certainly do.

Describe the response that you reject.

I think he monitors all of the mainstream fake news sources, to have situational awareness of the psychological warfare techniques they are using against the USA, so he can counter them expeditiously. That's an important part of his job as the Commander in Chief.

Deserves Repeating -

Not where I live.

"Most Americans reject Trump's protest response." I know I certainly do.

Describe the response that you reject.
Calling for federal troops, in fact, having some sent from Fr. Bragg for that purpose, though not used.. Presiding over park police using pepper-balls(tear gas) on peaceful protesters, as attested to by National Guard Officers on the scene. Encouraging across the board get tough campaign as a standard answer. Scheduling a photo op holding a bible to set the image in the midst of the turmoil in America instead of trying to speak, using his position to calm the situation, and other stuff like that. It is so good, cooler heads regained control in Washington and sent the Federal troops home.

Deserves Repeating -

Please tell me you guys are kidding around.

Deserves Repeating -

NOT ME.

I highly doubt any poll is going to reveal the silent majority view.... they're called silent for a reason

The quacks learned that or should have in 2016

Deserves Repeating -

Why would he not do ( or have somebody) do that? -
The Religion of following the MSM has replaced traditional Religion as the opium of the people, therefore it seems prudent to know what the masses are being fed.

You remember when LBJ did not run for reelection because he "had lost Walter Cronkite"?

Deserves Repeating -

NOT ME.
Hopefully you are not raising kids.
1591900471742.png

Only "Law and Order" can solve this problem. That includes prosecuting Derek Chauvin to the fullest extent of the law. It was just today that I became aware of the history between George Floyd and Derek Chauvin. I think that prosecutors need to seriously consider charging Chauvin with FIRST DEGREE MURDER.

Forum List

Back