Most Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber’s Actions

Do you believe anyone can call blacks 'the enemy' without using those exact words?

Could i cal you "An idiot" without using those exact words?

And where did Trump call blacks the enemy?
Trump: the media never blamed Obama for the Charleston church shooting

Trump has actively encouraged political violence.

One of many examples: When protesters were showing up at Trump’s campaign rallies, he said in February 2016, “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise.” Trump not only promoted violence; he said he would pay for the legal fees involved.
Total fucking bullshit.

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
Agree. tRump did not lick the stamps, did not call this guy and order him to do it, didn't suggest openly that it should be done. But he had to know that if he kept up the hateful rhetoric something was gonna happen.

stochastic terrorism
[stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics can not be predicted:The lone wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.
Are you ready to explain the Congressional Republican baseball team shooter who supported Bernie sanders and worked for his election? Bernie caused it? He hates Trump.

Last edited:
`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
Agree. tRump did not lick the stamps, did not call this guy and order him to do it, didn't suggest openly that it should be done. But he had to know that if he kept up the hateful rhetoric something was gonna happen.

stochastic terrorism
noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics can not be predicted:The lone wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.
Are you ready to explain the Congressional Republican baseball team shooter who supported Bernie sanders and worked for his election? Bernie caused it? He hates Trump.
Did you every see Bernie calling for violence, singling people out for attacks, making false accusations day after day after day, feeding into the hate?

No, you didn't.

Look up "stochastic terrorism".

`

stochastic terrorism
noun
Did you every see Bernie calling for violence, singling people out for attacks, making false accusations day after day after day, feeding into the hate?

No, you didn't.

We saw him cozying up to the BLM, a group that admits it wants to kill cops.

`

stochastic terrorism
noun

No, you didn't.

BLM has never advocated for killing police officers.

`

stochastic terrorism
noun

No, you didn't.

what do want, dead cops now was a metaphor for fluffy bunnies and small kittens.

stochastic terrorism
noun

No, you didn't.

what do want, dead cops now was a metaphor for fluffy bunnies and small kittens.
English dude, we speak English here.

No, you didn't.

I would prefer the term moronic English in your case specifically.

And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

Read more at huffingtonpost.com ...

But fewer than one-quarter say he discourages his supporters from acting violently.

No, you didn't.

I would prefer the term moronic English in your case specifically.
Well, at least this ^ post is readable.

`
Only morons believe that. You believe whatever your filthy Stalinist party tells you to believe.
The guy went after Trump's favorite targets.

The guy could have gone after anybody, but he seemed to be channeling Trump's hatred and anger
He is a fucking mental case!
He was threatening people for years before Trump was even elected.
Your problem is being the 'soy-boy' you are you've never seen a man stand up for himself like Trump has always done. The very idea makes you afraid.
You're my 'soy-boy' Trump hating relative who picked my rifle up by the barrel!
NONE of the "bombs" had ANY WAY of detonating the fireworks powder in them. That's right NONE!!!!!!!!!
The fucking 'Clock Boy' could have made a better looking bomb 'replica'.

Do you believe anyone can call blacks 'the enemy' without using those exact words?

One of many examples: When protesters were showing up at Trump’s campaign rallies, he said in February 2016, “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise.” Trump not only promoted violence; he said he would pay for the legal fees involved.
Total fucking bullshit.
Ford isn't sentient enough to CLEAN HER FUCKING GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

`

stochastic terrorism
noun

No, you didn't.

You're a lying piece of shit:

“what do we want? DEAD COPS! When do we want it? NOW!”

And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

But fewer than one-quarter say he discourages his supporters from acting violently.
When have any Democrats ever discouraged their supporters from acting violently?

Total fucking bullshit.
see? you make my point over and over again.

keep posting

`

stochastic terrorism
noun
Did Bernie demonize the GOP Softball team?

`
Only morons believe that. You believe whatever your filthy Stalinist party tells you to believe.
The guy went after Trump's favorite targets.

The guy could have gone after anybody, but he seemed to be channeling Trump's hatred and anger
He is a fucking mental case!
He was threatening people for years before Trump was even elected.
Your problem is being the 'soy-boy' you are you've never seen a man stand up for himself like Trump has always done. The very idea makes you afraid.
You're my 'soy-boy' Trump hating relative who picked my rifle up by the barrel!
NONE of the "bombs" had ANY WAY of detonating the fireworks powder in them. That's right NONE!!!!!!!!!
The fucking 'Clock Boy' could have made a better looking bomb 'replica'.
Oh Dannyboy, isn't there a funeral somewhere you should be attending?

When have any Democrats ever discouraged their supporters from acting violently?
Looks like the first black thug is pretty violent!!!
...And a fucking liar also!!!

Total fucking bullshit.
see? you make my point over and over again.

keep posting
Your point is that everything you're spouting is total bullshit?

Looks like the first black thug is pretty violent!!!
...And a fucking liar also!!!

Yeah, weenies like you are typically afraid of black men like Obama.

Forum List

Back