Most Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber’s Actions

And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

Read more at huffingtonpost.com ...
G
Trump is the king of BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS.
Keep on insulting decent Ameicans who make up half the country, Hillary.

But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility;
This is interesting don't you think?

upload_2018-10-31_23-56-55.png

Only half of Republicans polled thought Trump discouraged his supporters from acting violently.

Last edited:
But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility; 15% thinks he bears "some" responsibility, and 10% just "a little". This according to a HuffPo poll released just yesterday.

Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions | HuffPost

So when I turn on MSNBC and I witness heads exploding or CNN and I hear a woman saying "Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS"....to whom are they talking? 25% of the population? The 25% that appalls the rest of us?

Wow. I have more hope for the midterms than I had just a few minutes ago, that's for sure.
Do you think that os a good thing for that man?

Imagine telling the truth and ONLY half the people believe you? I A normal person would be devastated
Normal people don't give a crap why mind dead media fed morons believe.

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
You're just repeating the rantings of media pundits that refuse to move on from losing the election.
They are exhibiting signs of sociopathic behavior.
And the problem is there are hundreds of them showing the same signs.

People may experience:
Behavioral: antisocial behavior, deceitfulness, hostility, irresponsibility, manipulativeness, risk taking behaviors, aggression, impulsivity, irritability, or lack of restraint
Mood: anger, boredom, or general discontent
Also common: physical substance dependence or substance abuse​

Sure can tell it's an election year and we're getting close.
The left is grasping at anything to stave off the momentum that the republicans are experiencing
They`re gaining momentum due to the MAGA murderer and MAGA bomber?

But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility; 15% thinks he bears "some" responsibility, and 10% just "a little". This according to a HuffPo poll released just yesterday.

Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions | HuffPost

So when I turn on MSNBC and I witness heads exploding or CNN and I hear a woman saying "Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS"....to whom are they talking? 25% of the population? The 25% that appalls the rest of us?

Wow. I have more hope for the midterms than I had just a few minutes ago, that's for sure.
Do you think that os a good thing for that man?

Imagine telling the truth and ONLY half the people believe you? I A normal person would be devastated

Yes, I think it's astonishingly good.

And be honest: you think it's astonishingly bad. Only 24% of people agree with you. That's really bad. For you.

Exactly and those 24% were Trump haters to begin with

Zero? Since Donnie has become president violence has risen substantially, is that coincidence? Only if you are blind to reality.

Hate crimes are up in America's 10 largest cities. Here's why

Trump Hate Map

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
------------------------------------------ its the USA and FREE SPEECH is the rule and the LAW W.P. .

Zero? Since Donnie has become president violence has risen substantially, is that coincidence? Only if you are blind to reality.

Hate crimes are up in America's 10 largest cities. Here's why

Trump Hate Map

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder
i put the "Crimes" on those doing it.

the whole "the boogie man made me do it" is bunked up bullshit people use to soften the responsibility of their own actions.

And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

G

At best, 1/3 of voters are trump supporters.

He was in the bomb making business long before Trump.

`
Agree. tRump did not lick the stamps, did not call this guy and order him to do it, didn't suggest openly that it should be done. But he had to know that if he kept up the hateful rhetoric something was gonna happen.

stochastic terrorism
[stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics can not be predicted:The lone wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.

He bears some. Just like the mullah (sp?) at the mosques do for their charges killing westerners. Ultimately though, the responsibility is the actor themselves.

Now when you connect the dots of how our politics—which was already in a sad state—recessed further into the abyss by the candidate threatening to lock up the loser if he won, giving out his opponent’s personal phone numbers, insinuating that a woman questioning him was on her monthly, calling a group shouting Nazi slogans “very fine people”, telling crowds at his rallies to rough up dissidents and that he would pay their legal fees, branding the press the “enemy of the people”, telling LGBT troops they are no longer welcome in our armed services, doing his best to whip up anti-immigrant sentiment to the point where LEOs are detaining people based on their speaking Spanish….etc…etc…, I think you are on firm ground when you say that Trump is more responsible than others for the level of hate in this nation.

`

So Dem's who openly support illegals are responsible for the thousands of Americans who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals?

G

At best, 1/3 of voters are trump supporters.
Most polls have him between 44 and 51%....and rising :)

Forum List

Back