Most Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber’s Actions

NONE of the 'bombs' had ANY device to ignite the fireworks powder. NONE!
The fucking 'clock boy' could have come up with something more effective.
NONE of the 'bombs' came anywhere near the person the envelope was addressed to. NONE!
Crissy Matthews, MSNBC's house albino claimed yesterday that the 'bombs' "landed on people's doorsteps".
What a loathsome piece of shit he is!

So Dem's who openly support illegals are responsible for the thousands of Americans who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals?
`
I'm not a democrat nor do I know any that support an open border policy. However, I digress, this thread is about trump.

So Dem's who openly support illegals are responsible for the thousands of Americans who have been RAPED and KILLED by illegals?
`
I'm not a democrat nor do I know any that support an open border policy. However, I digress, this thread is about trump.

You can't have it both ways, if Trump is responsible Dem's are responsible. Dem city/state officials gave sanctuary to an illegal in San Francisco, who then murdered a young American woman, are those Dem's responsible?

But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility; 15% thinks he bears "some" responsibility, and 10% just "a little". This according to a HuffPo poll released just yesterday.

Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions | HuffPost

So when I turn on MSNBC and I witness heads exploding or CNN and I hear a woman saying "Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS"....to whom are they talking? 25% of the population? The 25% that appalls the rest of us?

Wow. I have more hope for the midterms than I had just a few minutes ago, that's for sure.
"But fewer than one-quarter say he discourages his supporters from acting violently."

But more to the point, only 24% thinks he has "a lot" of responsibility; 15% thinks he bears "some" responsibility, and 10% just "a little". This according to a HuffPo poll released just yesterday.

Half Of Americans Say Trump Has No Responsibility For Mail Bomber's Actions | HuffPost

So when I turn on MSNBC and I witness heads exploding or CNN and I hear a woman saying "Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS"....to whom are they talking? 25% of the population? The 25% that appalls the rest of us?

Wow. I have more hope for the midterms than I had just a few minutes ago, that's for sure.
"But fewer than one-quarter say he discourages his supporters from acting violently."

perhaps 75% of us think that there needs to be some severe ass kicking in this country.

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
Only morons believe that. You believe whatever your filthy Stalinist party tells you to believe.
The guy went after Trump's favorite targets.

The guy could have gone after anybody, but he seemed to be channeling Trump's hatred and anger

And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

Read more at huffingtonpost.com ...
And 48% he did Bear responsibility. That is not great.

And it is from the leftist Hiffington Post's poll....will wonders never cease....seems some of America who believes President Trump had any responsibility are BRAIN DEAD ABNORMALS!

Most Americans don’t hold President Donald Trump responsible for the spate of mail bombs sent to his critics, a new HuffPost/YouGov poll finds.

They must all be cognitive intellectuals like you Franco!

The media has been pushing hate, racism, division, and violence .
Right-wing media...

Intellectual disability, also known as general learning disability, and previously known as mental retardation (a term now widely considered to be offensive), is a generalized disorder characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that appears before ...
Disabilities affecting intellectual abilities - ..

Thank you Franco for agreeing!

The media has been pushing hate, racism, division, and violence .
Right-wing media...
A cognitive intellectual!

`
While I do not believe trump was involved in the attempted bombing themselves, there is an abundance of evidence to suggest his derisive and contemptible rhetoric is responsible for setting the mood of violence in this country which makes it easy for the unbalanced and uneducated to resort to such violence.
Only morons believe that. You believe whatever your filthy Stalinist party tells you to believe.
The guy went after Trump's favorite targets.

The guy could have gone after anybody, but he seemed to be channeling Trump's hatred and anger

perhaps 75% of us think that there needs to be some severe ass kicking in this country.
The GOP 40% are total brainwashed functional morons, the 35% Democrats are speaking rhetorically....

Half of America Thinks Trump has ZERO Blame for the Pipe Bomber....
And the other half are a bunch of fucking retards.

I guess Bernie Sanders is responsible for the softball shooting?
Trump: The Media Is Biased Because It Didn’t Blame Obama for Dylann Roof Killing Black People

Huh?

You dont see the hypocrisy, do you?
Hypocrisy? Was Obama demonizing and insulting Black people and calling them enemies?

Half of America Thinks Trump has ZERO Blame for the Pipe Bomber....
And the other half are a bunch of fucking retards.

I guess Bernie Sanders is responsible for the softball shooting?
Trump: The Media Is Biased Because It Didn’t Blame Obama for Dylann Roof Killing Black People

Huh?

You dont see the hypocrisy, do you?
Hypocrisy? Was Obama demonizing and insulting Black people and calling them enemies?
And where did Trump call blacks the enemy? As a matter of FACT IN 2018, Trump appropriated more than three hundred and sixty million dollars--thirty two million more than Obama. So we can verify, Trump has spent more than any other president on HBCUs

VERIFY: Has Trump given more money to HBCUs than any other president?

Do you believe anyone can call blacks 'the enemy' without using those exact words?

Could i cal you "An idiot" without using those exact words?

And where did Trump call blacks the enemy?
Trump: the media never blamed Obama for the Charleston church shooting

Trump has actively encouraged political violence.

One of many examples: When protesters were showing up at Trump’s campaign rallies, he said in February 2016, “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise.” Trump not only promoted violence; he said he would pay for the legal fees involved.

Most Americans can't see anything more complex than what their next meal is going to be. It's why someone like Trump can get elected in the first place. Don't mess around with REALITY, the people don't like reality, they like FANTASY so just give it to them.

Plenty of examples in history of politicians promising fantasy and unable to achieve it. Helmut Kohl telling the newly re-unified Germans that his way would be all nice flowers, the left wing said it'd be a tough road.

They voted for the flowers and got the tough road anyway, only they weren't prepared for it.

People don't trust Trump. He's a known con man

where does he actually stand?

Trump suggests financing for historically black colleges may be unconstitutional

Trump suggests financing for historically black colleges may be unconstitutional

-------------------------------------------

Trump’s order moves the Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities from the Department of Education into the executive office of the White House. It directs the initiative to work with the private sector to strengthen the fiscal stability of HBCUS, make infrastructure improvements, provide job opportunities for students, work with secondary schools to create a college pipeline and increase access and opportunity for federal grants and contracts.

It does not specify how much federal money the colleges should receive.

Trump signs executive order on black colleges

Forum List

Back