🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most Charming Internet Meltdown

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
This oh-so-intellectual, erudite, Ivy-league graduate Mensa member is flipping out because South Park's resident psychopath, Eric Cartman, made fun of redheads. Really. As far as Internet psychoses go, I think this ranks fairly close to the twink who did "Leave Brittany Alone!" I admit I'm too stupid of a simpleton to keep up with Coppercab's ragining genius. Obviously this kid is a shining beacon of enlightenment and I'm mentally like a poor toddler lost in the woods compared to him.

Last edited:
This oh-so-intellectual, erudite, Ivy-league graduate Mensa member is flipping out because South Park's resident psychopath, Eric Cartman, made fun of redheads. Really. As far as Internet psychoses go, I think this ranks fairly close to the twink who did "Leave Brittany Alone!"

The solution is that all redheads should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

With immediate attention first to redheaded men with beards, there is no excuse for something like the below and normal Society should not have to be subjected to this type of horrific situation.

The below Gitmo NOW:

65013013_l.jpg

7a4d4bb47c7a8b8b3e76accf26c08900.jpg

2783946739_b923304ba4.jpg

beardginger.jpg

This oh-so-intellectual, erudite, Ivy-league graduate Mensa member is flipping out because South Park's resident psychopath, Eric Cartman, made fun of redheads. Really. As far as Internet psychoses go, I think this ranks fairly close to the twink who did "Leave Brittany Alone!"

The solution is that all redheads should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

With immediate attention first to redheaded men with beards, there is no excuse for something like the below and normal Society should not have to be subjected to this type of horrific situation.

The below Gitmo NOW:

65013013_l.jpg

beardginger.jpg

My goodness, that's a lot of UV-absorbing red-reflecting masses of hair. Perhaps they were born under the wrong color sun and just don't adapt that well to yellow sunshine. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

This oh-so-intellectual, erudite, Ivy-league graduate Mensa member is flipping out because South Park's resident psychopath, Eric Cartman, made fun of redheads. Really. As far as Internet psychoses go, I think this ranks fairly close to the twink who did "Leave Brittany Alone!" I admit I'm too stupid of a simpleton to keep up with Coppercab's ragining genius. Obviously this kid is a shining beacon of enlightenment and I'm mentally like a poor toddler lost in the woods compared to him.

That's nothing. Back in the late 80's my 70+ year old grandma was a huge fan of the Red Fox Show. She watched it religiously until one day when Mr. Fox uttered the unforgivable line that "There was nothing uglier than an old white women!" LMAO! She was pissed!

Last edited:

The below Gitmo NOW:

65013013_l.jpg

beardginger.jpg

Those gingers are tame....
upload_2017-9-3_19-53-21.png

This Mother Fucker needs to be killed with fire!!!

That's nothing. Back in the late 80's my 70+ year old grandma was a huge fan of the Red Fox Show. She watched it religiously until one day when Mr. Fox uttered the unforgivable line that "There was nothing uglier than an old white women!" LMAO! She was pissed!

Worse than the Coppercab genius in the OP video? That's difficult for me to visualize.

Forum List

Back