🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Most gruesome acts are committed....

This is specifically for those that are always afraid of brown people. Most gruesome criminal acts I've seen in my life in the US are committed by caucasian males...why no one addresses this issue? Just like the mass shootings.

Imagine how much coverage this story would get...if the savage was a non white? If it was a Muslim they would be calls of banning muslims. If he was latino, they would be calls to build a higher wall.

He killed his sister, mom and a kid and it goes unnoticed ....white prevlige is a reality.

The police chased him, he was running circles around the police hahaha he even strangled another man, and guess what ? He is still alive.

Minor league baseball pitcher's wife, son and mother-in-law killed by family member in rural Virginia: cops
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

:fu:
Naaah most of those are amateurs, the worst mass shootings worh big numbers are committed by one, gruesome killings I've seen mostly whites commit them...shooting up schools, synagogues, concerts, theatre, etc....no one tops caucasians.
Gruesome killings of kids, their parents, entire families , mostly caucasians.

But you applauded the synagogue ones.

Lol....nobody thinks America has a white problem. But white America sure as shit thinks we have a black problem. Trump was elected because white America saw Ferguson and Charlotte in 2015 and freaked out....the savages taking over cities!:113:. That's called a collective, "Fuck you!":bye1:

OP is another traitor shill liar.

killing-field-copy.jpg

84779_w_725.jpg

tunisia-christian.jpg

Just a few of the never-ending muzzie peace proceedings.

This is specifically for those that are always afraid of brown people. Most gruesome criminal acts I've seen in my life in the US are committed by caucasian males...why no one addresses this issue? Just like the mass shootings.

Imagine how much coverage this story would get...if the savage was a non white? If it was a Muslim they would be calls of banning muslims. If he was latino, they would be calls to build a higher wall.

He killed his sister, mom and a kid and it goes unnoticed ....white prevlige is a reality.

The police chased him, he was running circles around the police hahaha he even strangled another man, and guess what ? He is still alive.

Minor league baseball pitcher's wife, son and mother-in-law killed by family member in rural Virginia: cops
Browns do it more often, but whites do it better...

Naaah most of those are amateurs, the worst mass shootings worh big numbers are committed by one, gruesome killings I've seen mostly whites commit them...shooting up schools, synagogues, concerts, theatre, etc....no one tops caucasians.
https://www.history.com/topics/africa/rwandan-genocide
In the US. Dont forget we dropped 2 nuclear bombs on 2 cities full of civilians.

The Japanese routinely did this during the war....this was just one city......it wasn't the only city they did this to....It wasn't part of the military campaign...it was out and out rape and murder....of innocent people.........

Nanjing Massacre - Wikipedia

The Nanjing Massacre or Rape of Nanjing, previously written as the Nanking Massacre or Rape of Nanking, was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Imperial Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing(Nanking), then the capital of China, during the Second Sino-Japanese War.

The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants who numbered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[9][10]

Since most Japanese military records on the killings were kept secret or destroyed shortly after the surrender of Japan in 1945, historians have been unable to accurately estimate the death toll of the massacre. The International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo estimated in 1946 that over 200,000 Chinese were killed in the incident.[11]China's official estimate is more than 300,000 dead based on the evaluation of the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal in 1947. The death toll has been actively contested among scholars since the 1980s.[3][12]
The prerogative of the victor is the cost of defeat...

In the US. Dont forget we dropped 2 nuclear bombs on 2 cities full of civilians.

Tell the mullahs. They mess with us....they're next.

And that move saved millions of Americans lives. Sucks you hate America so much.

Glad you brought that up.
60533732_10213899373094132_8549062313116696576_n.jpg

Glad you brought that up.
View attachment 276340
...and don’t forget, not a single soul has ever been taxed to a successful life. Lol

Browns do it more often, but whites do it better...

They do everything better
Why would this be an exception?

Killings like that happen all the time by blacks, and we never “hear about it” because the national media ignores them. Like Channin Christian and her boyfriend who were kidnapped, brutally tortured, raped, and murdered. The male was was bound, gagged, raped, shot execution style and burned. She was bound, raped, stuffed in a garbage can, had bleach poured down her throat and suffocated to death.

Christian-Newsom murders: Trial for 5th suspect brings back details of heinous crimes from a dozen years ago

Lovely group of racist savages. Of course the liberals argued what they did wasn’t a “hate crime”.

Do you understand that the Mexican gangs here in this country use machetes as a killing tool? That the Mexican drug gangs torture, rape and kill in order to intimidate?

You really don't understand what you are posting about.
Each other....I'm talking about the news shocking cycle of white crimes...usually involves family members, babies, kids, schools etc...why?

If there was no Pearl Harbor and no Bataan Death March, there would not have been a nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Should have dropped 10 on the motherfuckers.
So you ok with other nuking US cities ?or 9/11? The tsrgetting of civilians.

If we had invaded Japan millions would have died. Educate yourself and read about Operation Downfall.
Bullshit that was a war crime act.

If we had invaded Japan millions would have died. Educate yourself and read about Operation Downfall.

Yes Pearl Harbor was a war crime. And we reacted with a double dose of ass whippin.

"War Crimes" are the concern of the defeated...

This was the most gruesome criminal act I've seen in my life on US soil. Tell me more about "Caucasian males".

1564429724915.jpg

Ask your far left media sources why they're not covering it. Maybe it involves statistics or some such.

Don't forget we also told everyone bombs were coming. In the long run the cost in lives was much less than if Japan had continued to dig in and wage a losing war using women, kids and seniors as their front line troops (as they planned to do prior to the bombs).

This is the sort of leftist revisionist bullshit Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky make a living spewing out. Your reach is very very short however.

Forum List

Back