Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

Lucky bastards...

you are refering to Mick Jagger?...yes ,he was the top...it was all in the lips with him ....

the lips

here with M Faithful she was one of his his 4000 friends/lover/ whatever it was....

the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! And hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! How do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the rate among them should be the divorce rates should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

lol...std's don't spread through the breeder community?
Touche' and A High Five!!

Homosexuals particularly gay men would have far less violence against them if they simply learned to take no for an answer.

It took awhile but men have learned that when a woman says no not interested. It means no. This doesn't seem to apply to gay men harassing straight men.

"A.P. Bell and M.S. Weinberg, in their classic study of male and female homosexuality, found that 43 percent of white male homosexuals had sex with 500 or more partners, with 28 percent having 1,000 or more sex partners." [1]:bs1::bs1::bs1:

seriously

500 to 1000 'different' people

No one wants to take the time to meet that many people let alone put in the effort to have sex with that many.

at 50 years, that's 20 new people each year

absurd, common sense fail

Lol...I've been in two committed monogamous relationships since 21. The current one for fourteen years. How many breeders can say that?
Not many, that's for sure! Take it from one gal who was reported to have been married for just 24 hours and then no more!!

I don't hate Homosexuals. But, I just don't like all the power they have now. Wealthy perverts buy out the American legal system, like OJ did. They used to say, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time. It's like that. This little gay bubble is going to burst one day.
Well honey, pull you up a chair and sit right down and let me explain the facts of life to you. The "power" they have was actually given to them de facto by Heterosexuals! You see, when they went for decades being marginalized and treated as second-class citizens and saw that MLK won equal rights for Blacks in the Sixties they realized it was time to also fight back! That 'power' was earned by hard work, due to Heterosexuals not budging on the issue, but it ain't over yet!

And since you categorize them as "Wealthy" what you should be looking at, toots, is that with their wealth they are actually contributing to the financial status of the country en masse! Yep! And They All Sure Liiiiike To Spend!! That's how it works, darlin'! And talk about "fool?" Well, if you think they were just going to hang around and allow you and your Heterosexual counterparts to hand them their Civil Rights on a silver platter, you're the Biggest Fool Of All!! :lol: :lol: Ah, but leave it to Mary, Mary, who's quite contrary! Go Figure! (PT now gives Mary a pat on the head and sends her on her way.)

Women tend to be the ones limiting the sexual acts.

If young straight men scored 75% of the time they tried to seduce a woman, what do you think their total number of partners would be?

In other words, are straight men (especially younger ones - 18-30) having fewer sex partners by choice?

Shame on me for not doing more research on this DEBUNKED claim:

How religious right groups distort legitimate research to demonize the gay community | Pam's House Blend

Point of fact*– FRC removed this study from its webpage. A representative of the organization*told me*that the information contained in the study was outdated. However, as you can see by the link, this message didn’t get to other supporters of FRC

Alan P. Bell and Martin S. Weinberg studied 574 white male homosexuals, 100 percent of whom had already had at least three sexual partners, 97 percent at least ten, 75 percent at least one hundred, and 28 percent at least one thousand. –*House Dems Try to Hide Homosexual Agenda on “Bullying” Bill

*– Bell and Weinberg’s study was compiled in the 1970s. They used the study to write the book*Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity among Men and Women.*In*Homosexualities*is this statement:

“. . . given the variety of circumstances which discourage homosexuals from participating in research studies, it is unlikely that any investigator will ever be in a position to say that this or that is true of a given percentage of all homosexuals.”

Many genetically endowed "straight" males tend to have a great many sexual partners as well, and they even feel comfortable bragging about it.

Many good looking "straight" women also tend to have countless male partners. They'll sleep with 100+ men but tell you they've only slept with a couple of men so that you can sleep better at night :) Don't expect them to be straight up with any group sex encounters either... especially if you are a conservative lmao.

So its not just those of us who have hooked up with both sexes that have more partners.

Besides...

What's wrong with having many sexual encounters? Don't you know how to choose a clean, beautiful person to hookup with? Don't you get your men to wear condoms? Don't you know how to ask for recent std tests? Don't you know how to look for clues about a person's health on their body, in their words, or in their home?

Sex is a beautiful thing. You haters need to quit sounding so sex deprived.

the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! and hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! how do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the rate among them should be the divorce rates should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

Lol...Std's don't spread through the breeder community?
nowhere near the rate of the gay community . to prove my point that you are all a bunch of perverted horny freaks all one has to do is look at your sick avatar !! your avatar is a half naked freak waiting to get plugged in the ass !!you cant even keep gay perverted sexual images out of your posts !!:eusa_hand:
All I see is a picture of a young man with his shirt off. Everything else came completely from you and your imagination. Perhaps your projection is simply your fantasy.

Ah, Yidnar...not to put too fine point on it, but I have had over 100 sexual partners, and I am strictly heterosexual. I am beginning to wonder just what monastery you inhabit.
I have over a 100 different sexual partners and am also strictly heterosexual !! the point is that many faggots have had 10 times that many !! the proof will be the divorce rates among them because of adultery !!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I remember back in the early '80's Rolling Stone published an in depth article on gays with AIDS.
Now this was early info on AIDS since we didn't know a whole lot about the disease at the time.

I don't remember the specific #'s, but I remember being absolutely stunned reading in the article where it gave the average # of partners the average AIDS victim had been with at that time. It was literally shocking to someone as naïve as I was at the time.
:eusa_whistle:

What % of the population is gay?
Why hyperfocus on that part of the population in the first place?

If the real issue is people's BELIEFS about gays and marriage,
then let's address BELIEFS and treat these BELIEFS as equal.

Not take ONE BELIEF out of context with the others,
blame one for rejecting the other, and then reacting to that blame with more blame.

What are the contents of the BELIEFS and how can we
respect and include them all EQUALLY, regardless which ones we believe or not.

Lol...I've been in two committed monogamous relationships since 21. The current one for fourteen years. How many breeders can say that?

one relationship for 28 yrs. Its called a hetro marriage.

Forum List

Back