Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

Homo males have the aggressive sexuality that any man has. Problem is the people they go after are other men which means aggressive meets aggressive and the result is major promiscuity. Since women are naturally more selective this promiscuity doesn't manifest itself the way it does with homo males. Homo women as a result tend to be serial monogamists. Among heteros a natural balance results. This is why lesbians are among the lowest risk for STD's while homo males are the greatest risk by far and are responsible for STD pandemics and epidemics. Add to that nature the injurious style of sex homo males have and you end up with STD hell. Homo males are a health crisis in motion. I'm considering that homo male sex should be outlawed again.

Or they were molested as boys almost certainly and one of the main symptoms of molestation is hypersexuality:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

And that because of this "pervasive" "epidemic" among gay men, society needs to take a really close look at whether or not "as married" these men should be adopted orphans to:

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

I've been telling her that ever since the Disney thread - months ago - it just doesn't sink in . I believe she is in Denial -

denial.jpg

"Denial is probably one of the best known defense mechanisms, used often to describe situations in which people seem unable to face reality or admit an obvious truth (i.e. "He's in denial."). Denial is an outright refusal to admit or recognize that something has occurred or is currently occurring. Drug addicts or alcoholics often deny that they have a problem, while victims of traumatic events may deny that the event ever occurred. "

Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

Read it carefully, Yidnar. That is most male gays, who are envied by straight gays, who are working for hundreds of partners. Ever live in a frat house going to college?

The ladies, mostly not all, have us beat on this one.

"Denial is probably one of the best known defense mechanisms, used often to describe situations in which people seem unable to face reality or admit an obvious truth (i.e. "He's in denial."). Denial is an outright refusal to admit or recognize that something has occurred or is currently occurring. Drug addicts or alcoholics often deny that they have a problem, while victims of traumatic events may deny that the event ever occurred. "

Let's talk about that denial. From Dr. Hall's study:

Federal data show that 27% of all sexual offenders assaulted family members. Fifty percent of offenses committed against children younger than 6 years were committed by a family member, as were 42% of acts committed against children 6 to 11 years old and 24% against children 12 to 17 years old (2). The study by Abel and Harlow (15) found that 68% of "child molesters" had molested a family member; 30% had molested a stepchild, a foster child, or an adopted child; 19% had molested 1 or more of their biologic children; 18% had molested a niece or nephew; and 5% had molested a grandchild. In the study by Abel et al. (32) of anonymous nonincarcerated offenders, heterosexual incest pedophiles had abused 1.8 children and committed 81.3 acts, whereas homosexual incest pedophiles had abused 1.7 children and committed 62.3 acts.

As you can see, heterosexuals were attributed to molest far, far more children than gays. Here's some more...

It is difficult to present a classic personality pattern for pedophilia because of the various subgroups that exist (53). Some individuals who have pedophilia are able to present themselves as psychologically normal during examination or superficial encounters, even though they have severe underlying personality disorders (6, 46, 54). Studies have shown that people with pedophilia generally experience feelings of inferiority, isolation or loneliness, low self-esteem, internal dysphoria, and emotional immaturity. They have difficulty with mature age-appropriate interpersonal interactions, particularly because of their reduced assertiveness, elevated levels of passive-aggressivity, and increased anger or hostility (5, 23, 27, 28, 55—63). These traits lead to difficulty dealing with painful affect, which results in the excessive use of the major defense mechanisms of intellectualization, denial, cognitive distortion (eg, manipulation of fact), and rationalization (6, 24, 46, 53, 56, 62). Even though pedophiles often have difficulty with interpersonal relationships, 50% or more will marry at some point in their lives (15, 32, 53, 55, 56, 61, 64).

It is common for people who are diagnosed as having pedophilia to also experience another major psychiatric disorder (affective illness in 60%—80%, anxiety disorder in 50%—60%) and/or a diagnosable personality disorder (70%—80%) at some time in their life (7, 12, 63). An estimated 43% of pedophiles have cluster C personality disorders, 33% have cluster B personality disorders, and 18% have cluster A personality disorders (23, 31, 53, 55) (Table 3). A study by Curnoe and Langevin (65), using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory with pedophiles and other "deviant fantasizers" (n = 186), showed significantly increased scores on the infrequency scale, the psychopathic deviance scale, the masculinity-femininity scale, the paranoia scale, and the schizophrenia scale. These results suggest that pedophiles are more socially alienated and less emotionally stable than most other people, traits commonly seen in patients with cluster A and B personality disorders (65). Many pedophiles also demonstrate narcissistic, sociopathic, and antisocial personality traits. They lack remorse and an understanding of the harm their actions cause (23, 53).

Note no mention of the word "gay" or "homosexual" above.

Let's talk about that denial. From Dr. Hall's study:

Federal data show that 27% of all sexual offenders assaulted family members. Fifty percent of offenses committed against children younger than 6 years were committed by a family member, as were 42% of acts committed against children 6 to 11 years old and 24% against children 12 to 17 years old (2). The study by Abel and Harlow (15) found that 68% of "child molesters" had molested a family member; 30% had molested a stepchild, a foster child, or an adopted child; 19% had molested 1 or more of their biologic children; 18% had molested a niece or nephew; and 5% had molested a grandchild. In the study by Abel et al. (32) of anonymous nonincarcerated offenders, heterosexual incest pedophiles had abused 1.8 children and committed 81.3 acts, whereas homosexual incest pedophiles had abused 1.7 children and committed 62.3 acts.

As you can see, heterosexuals were attributed to molest far, far more children than gays. Here's some more...

It is difficult to present a classic personality pattern for pedophilia because of the various subgroups that exist (53). Some individuals who have pedophilia are able to present themselves as psychologically normal during examination or superficial encounters, even though they have severe underlying personality disorders (6, 46, 54). Studies have shown that people with pedophilia generally experience feelings of inferiority, isolation or loneliness, low self-esteem, internal dysphoria, and emotional immaturity. They have difficulty with mature age-appropriate interpersonal interactions, particularly because of their reduced assertiveness, elevated levels of passive-aggressivity, and increased anger or hostility (5, 23, 27, 28, 55—63). These traits lead to difficulty dealing with painful affect, which results in the excessive use of the major defense mechanisms of intellectualization, denial, cognitive distortion (eg, manipulation of fact), and rationalization (6, 24, 46, 53, 56, 62). Even though pedophiles often have difficulty with interpersonal relationships, 50% or more will marry at some point in their lives (15, 32, 53, 55, 56, 61, 64).

It is common for people who are diagnosed as having pedophilia to also experience another major psychiatric disorder (affective illness in 60%—80%, anxiety disorder in 50%—60%) and/or a diagnosable personality disorder (70%—80%) at some time in their life (7, 12, 63). An estimated 43% of pedophiles have cluster C personality disorders, 33% have cluster B personality disorders, and 18% have cluster A personality disorders (23, 31, 53, 55) (Table 3). A study by Curnoe and Langevin (65), using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory with pedophiles and other "deviant fantasizers" (n = 186), showed significantly increased scores on the infrequency scale, the psychopathic deviance scale, the masculinity-femininity scale, the paranoia scale, and the schizophrenia scale. These results suggest that pedophiles are more socially alienated and less emotionally stable than most other people, traits commonly seen in patients with cluster A and B personality disorders (65). Many pedophiles also demonstrate narcissistic, sociopathic, and antisocial personality traits. They lack remorse and an understanding of the harm their actions cause (23, 53).

Note no mention of the word "gay" or "homosexual" above.

Note no mention of the word "gay" or "homosexual" above

Yes - and .... your point is ???

Well Howey boy - b4 I waste any time on someone who has given every indication of being a Intellectual Sloth and degenerate Imbecile - kindly qualify yourself by explaining to me that you are able to comprehend what a "percentage" is and what the term "per capita" means . From there I'll make an attempt to further educate you - though it is highly unlikely tobe successful considering the Low caliber of the pupil involved .

Last edited:
the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! and hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! how do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the rate among them should be the divorce rates should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

Lol...Std's don't spread through the breeder community?
nowhere near the rate of the gay community . to prove my point that you are all a bunch of perverted horny freaks all one has to do is look at your sick avatar !! your avatar is a half naked freak waiting to get plugged in the ass !!you cant even keep gay perverted sexual images out of your posts !!:eusa_hand:

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider "perverted sexual images"?

27df8bf647837c8054433d16cc37673f.jpg

Or these two lovers fondling their penis substitutes:

Open-carry-Chipotle-even-via-Facebook-615x345.png

If women were as random about sex as men are we'd have been long extinct. It's the difference in sexual appetites that are why hetero strip joints and prostitutes are designed almost exclusively for men.
Men on men is exponentially more aggressive than women on women. That's why homo males are a serious health risk.

You still can't give up on that tactic - can you ?
What tactic?
Well, I can see where you have nothing else being as all the facts and articulatiuon rests with Silhouette.
Still can't give up on that tactic can you?
The tactic you keep using every time you get beaten is know as Jamming.
Beaten? So far that hasn't happened.

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry.
Well this point is moot because I haven't done such a thing. I only suspect you are homosexual because you protest too much.

The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality".
Interesting but irrelevant.

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.
And you feel that you are a victim of this?

Sorry [MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION] , but it doesn't work against intelligent people such as myself , Silhouette,Lockejaw, and so on . Give it up Lttle fella.
What doesn't work?

Gay men aren't promiscuous because they're gay. Gay men are promiscuous because they're guys.

The only reason why straight men aren't more promiscuous is because females are hardwired differently regarding sex.

Lol...I've been in two committed monogamous relationships since 21. The current one for fourteen years. How many breeders can say that?

one relationship for 28 yrs. Its called a hetro marriage.

No, actually, its called rare.

Even if the OP is true, its none of your business. Just like your marriage is ONLY your business.

GET IT?

Lol...Std's don't spread through the breeder community?
nowhere near the rate of the gay community . to prove my point that you are all a bunch of perverted horny freaks all one has to do is look at your sick avatar !! your avatar is a half naked freak waiting to get plugged in the ass !!you cant even keep gay perverted sexual images out of your posts !!:eusa_hand:

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider "perverted sexual images"?

27df8bf647837c8054433d16cc37673f.jpg

Or these two lovers fondling their penis substitutes:

Open-carry-Chipotle-even-via-Facebook-615x345.png

The first one - meh. To each their own.

That second one just cracks me up.

Its the truth about gun nutters. They're just scared teeny weenies trying to make up for what they lack -

- and failing miserably.

Gay marriage is a damn sick joke !!

Ay yi yi. :eusa_snooty:

These studies always make me laugh. Who are they polling? Under what circumstances? Where do these people live? Because I live in Houston, which I think is just another typical metropolitan area, and I've met many gay men. I have yet to meet one who claimed to have had thousands of sexual partners. For one to accomplish such a feat, they would be required to be having sex multiple times a day with multiple people, every day.

I'm not denying there are gay men out there who are promiscuous and have had dozens of partners; but the same can be said about any male, regardless of sexual orientation. I think men in general are just horny.

I'm gay. I'm 28 years old. I've had sex with a grand total of four people, with the fourth individual being the only person I've had any kind of sexual contact with over the past nine years. I'm his third. I'd be willing to bet many straight men have had more sexual partners than the two of us combined.

Besides, what does this have to do with gay marriage, anyway? Typically gay men who wish to enter into a marriage are doing it because they're monogamous, not having multiple partners.

Don't group together a class of people. Makes you look stupid. :eusa_hand:

Gentlemen please keep the flaming off the general forums or infractions/bans will go out. Thank you for flying...err visiting USMB

Gay marriage is a damn sick joke !!

Ay yi yi. :eusa_snooty:

These studies always make me laugh. Who are they polling? Under what circumstances? Where do these people live? Because I live in Houston, which I think is just another typical metropolitan area, and I've met many gay men. I have yet to meet one who claimed to have had thousands of sexual partners. For one to accomplish such a feat, they would be required to be having sex multiple times a day with multiple people, every day.

I'm not denying there are gay men out there who are promiscuous and have had dozens of partners; but the same can be said about any male, regardless of sexual orientation. I think men in general are just horny.

I'm gay. I'm 28 years old. I've had sex with a grand total of four people, with the fourth individual being the only person I've had any kind of sexual contact with over the past nine years. I'm his third. I'd be willing to bet many straight men have had more sexual partners than the two of us combined.

Besides, what does this have to do with gay marriage, anyway? Typically gay men who wish to enter into a marriage are doing it because they're monogamous, not having multiple partners.

Don't group together a class of people. Makes you look stupid. :eusa_hand:

I posted a link in a previous post you also might enjoy reading:

How religious right groups distort legitimate research to demonize the gay community

Forum List

Back