Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

It's not disrespect, it's mocking, [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]. I'll continue to use the word "breeders" until the day I never see another derogatory term used for gays on this forum.

It's inappropriate, not mockery.

You are mocking your own cause by imitating your opponents' nasty language.

And, yes, it is very disrespectful to all the heterosexuals who support your cause.

Please man up and be the better person.

Howey [and Jake], please don't try to sell the idea that the cult of LGBT has been using the term "breeder" ..."just in recent years as they started posting online when mean mean bullies like Silhouette began asking them in a public forum about the etiology of their behaviors"... :eusa_hand:

Maybe the two of you are really young pups? But I'm old enough to remember the Rocky Horror Picture Cult and how this whole gig got really going back in the mid 1970s. It was at precisely the same time the cult was taking over the American Psychological Association, storming their convention and knocking over their booths, demanding that they be taken off the DSM. [bear in mind in case you missed that, these were freakily-clad thugs, staking out the APA conventions in bushes at night, sneaking in through back doors, knocking over booths, grabbing the microphone away from speakers and demanding to be removed from the list of 'people with disturbed behaviors']

And it worked. For some reason that remains inexplicable. It certainly wasn't through the ruling scientific principle of the APA. That was unceremoniouisly and invisibly removed once gay activists inflitrated the board of the APA. It was gone without even a meeting or an up or down vote. The gays in the APA by that time just "disappeared it". It can't even be found in their archives online. It was called the "Leona Tyler Principle" that demanded that any public position the assocation took on a topic of mental health had to be supported by hard science. *Poof*....gone. And that's who the APA is today: the same organization that approves of medical doctors assiting the amputation of healthy organs to abet a patient's delusions that he or she "was born in the wrong body"...

Way back then, the word "breeders" was in full use as it is today by the cult. And it is derogatory and meant to be heard by the accused as "some nasty thing you don't want to be associated with [young man]..."

Oh, before I forget, the story line of the Rocky Horror Picture show is that of a mentally unstable bisexual transvestite who essentially kidnaps two normal "breeders" on their way to be married, or just married [I forget] caught with a broken car in a rain storm....and who holds them hostage at his castle and essentially rapes both of them into "a new way of thinking" about LGBT "values". Meanwhile a side story is that this twisted tyrant is creating a boy-frankenstein as his personal innocent sexual toy to defile with the help of two lesbian-assistants. Way back then the word "breeder" was in full use and it was not in response to any alleged bullying. It was just their way of making young people associate the word with something negative. ie a powerful psychological tool in molding young minds a particular way.

So I'm not buying the "it's a term of necessity of late" BS. It's been in use for a long long time.

It's not disrespect, it's mocking, [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]. I'll continue to use the word "breeders" until the day I never see another derogatory term used for gays on this forum.
[MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]
Turn it around on them, don't take faggot or queer as a derogatory term. When you are immune to the venom they can't really hurt you, try as that might. I franklyfind it hilarious when they attempt to use words like this to offend me. They are betting quite childish and I find it rather amusing.
Yeah well I like the term breeder. I also like the term cracker, and whitey, and rebel, and .....

You really think having sex with women and then having children is some sort of derogatory term. lol That you non-breeders think breeding is derogatory makes you look stupid in my eyes.

Now if you were to say welfare breeder or breeder of welfare bound inbred children, well then I would take offense. But just plain breeder... rofl. Ayup we pick our women out carefully and hope our offspring carry our best traits, so yes we are breeding.

I don't think it's a derogatory term either. I normally don't use any terms in a derogatory way. I don't know why any gay person would have any contempt for straight people just because they are straight. That seems alittle hypocritical to me. All I am saying isthat derogatory terms toward homosexuals don't have to be. I refer to myself as a queer but even the term "gay" was derogatory at one time. I am homosexual, I don't get offended when people point that out.

I agree it makes people look foolish to use terms that they believe are derogatory toward others, yet others don't believe they are.

Turn it around on them, don't take faggot or queer as a derogatory term. When you are immune to the venom they can't really hurt you, try as that might. I franklyfind it hilarious when they attempt to use words like this to offend me. They are betting quite childish and I find it rather amusing.
Yeah well I like the term breeder. I also like the term cracker, and whitey, and rebel, and .....

You really think having sex with women and then having children is some sort of derogatory term. lol That you non-breeders think breeding is derogatory makes you look stupid in my eyes.

Now if you were to say welfare breeder or breeder of welfare bound inbred children, well then I would take offense. But just plain breeder... rofl. Ayup we pick our women out carefully and hope our offspring carry our best traits, so yes we are breeding.

I don't think it's a derogatory term either. I normally don't use any terms in a derogatory way.

Let's look at that both ways, shall we?

"I don't think the word faggot is a derogatory term. I normally don't use any terms in a derogatory way."

If I were to make such a statement after calling you a faggot, would you then be mollified?

Or to put it another way: It doesn't matter what YOU think is derogatory when it comes to statements you make. It matters what the intended audience takes offense to.

Why do you people allow that which you partake in sexually, in private, to divide you against each other? Why are the sexual escapades of strangers so important for you people to hate on, and obsess over? Can you not see that it makes you walk in circles, continuously, as time progresses, ever directing your attention, your focus, away from the things in life that are far more important? The days go by, and yet, still, here you people are, hating on each other's sexual preferences, of all things.

Why do you people allow that which you partake in sexually, in private, to divide you against each other? Why are the sexual escapades of strangers so important for you people to hate on, and obsess over? Can you not see that it makes you walk in circles, continuously, as time progresses, ever directing your attention, your focus, away from the things in life that are far more important? The days go by, and yet, still, here you people are, hating on each other's sexual preferences, of all things.

I wouldn't waste too much time wondering such things, but I suppose everyone needs a hobby.

Thank you. As long as Howey disrespects heterosexuals with such a term, I will rebuke and neg him. I do agree that I approve of his sexual restraint. I think that shows respect for his partner and himself.

I gotta agree with Howey, as a breeder myself :lol:. I don't find "breeder" (again, as a very prolific breeder) anywhere near as offensive as implying all gays are pedophiles.

No comparisons, the word does make me think of cattle & swine, but I live in a rural area.

I don't think it's a derogatory term either. I normally don't use any terms in a derogatory way. I don't know why any gay person would have any contempt for straight people just because they are straight. That seems alittle hypocritical to me. All I am saying isthat derogatory terms toward homosexuals don't have to be. I refer to myself as a queer but even the term "gay" was derogatory at one time. I am homosexual, I don't get offended when people point that out.

I agree it makes people look foolish to use terms that they believe are derogatory toward others, yet others don't believe they are.

Cool...

I gotta agree with Howey, as a breeder myself :lol:. I don't find "breeder" (again, as a very prolific breeder) anywhere near as offensive as implying all gays are pedophiles.

No comparisons, the word does make me think of cattle & swine, but I live in a rural area.

I think it's a compliment as in acknowledging an ability.

Those were the same words Harvey Milk used. He promoted many partners in gay men as part of his platform.

Milk served in Korea, started several businesses, including a camera shop, and had several relationships that lasted YEARS. He was conservative until Alioto began his "arrest gays" campaign, that got him into politics:

Although he was a newcomer to the Castro District, Milk had shown leadership in the small community. He was starting to be taken seriously as a candidate and decided to run again for supervisor in 1975. He reconsidered his approach and cut his long hair, swore off marijuana, and vowed never to visit another gay bathhouse again.[44] Milk's campaigning earned the support of the teamsters, firefighters, and construction unions. Castro Camera became the center of activity in the neighborhood.

Harvey Milk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A remarkable man.

Those were the same words Harvey Milk used. He promoted many partners in gay men as part of his platform.

Milk served in Korea, started several businesses, including a camera shop, and had several relationships that lasted YEARS. He was conservative until Alioto began his "arrest gays" campaign, that got him into politics:

Although he was a newcomer to the Castro District, Milk had shown leadership in the small community. He was starting to be taken seriously as a candidate and decided to run again for supervisor in 1975. He reconsidered his approach and cut his long hair, swore off marijuana, and vowed never to visit another gay bathhouse again.[44] Milk's campaigning earned the support of the teamsters, firefighters, and construction unions. Castro Camera became the center of activity in the neighborhood.

Harvey Milk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A remarkable man.

He too could have been a breeder

I don't think it's a derogatory term either. I normally don't use any terms in a derogatory way.

"I don't think the word faggot is a derogatory term. I normally don't use any terms in a derogatory way."

If I were to make such a statement after calling you a faggot, would you then be mollified?

Or to put it another way: It doesn't matter what YOU think is derogatory when it comes to statements you make. It matters what the intended audience takes offense to.
So, man up. Grow a pair. Don't be offended and you won't be. To be offended is a choiceand overly sensitive people tend to be offended often.

So, man up. Grow a pair. Don't be offended and you won't be. To be offended is a choiceand overly sensitive people tend to be offended often.

It must be quite small, the world you live in. Perhaps one day you will discover that it extends out beyond your own existence.

Sil, don't think for a second that anybody is impressed at all with the idea that the cult of LGBT

That is worse than the term 'breeder'

The latter is merely inappropriate, while Sil's concept is insane

It must be quite small, the world you live in. Perhaps one day you will discover that it extends out beyond your own existence.
I don't see what on earth this has anything to do with what I said. Why you think I live "in a small world" because I choose not to be offended, or what you got your panties in a bunch for in the first place, I was really agreeing with you, it's best not to attempt to offend people. But have it you way.

I don't see what on earth this has anything to do with what I said. Why you think I live "in a small world" because I choose not to be offended, or what you got your panties in a bunch for in the first place, I was really agreeing with you, it's best not to attempt to offend people. But have it you way.

Burger King method of debate. I like that.

The point, since you obviously missed it, is that you can't tell the whole world to "man up." (Believe me, I've tried for decades)

In order to make any progress in society, one must learn to adapt to its needs & expectations instead of expect the whole world to adapt to one's own opinions.

Gay men aren't promiscuous because they're gay. Gay men are promiscuous because they're guys.

The only reason why straight men aren't more promiscuous is because females are hardwired differently regarding sex.
listen to the liberals blaming being male for homo promiscuity !! typical left wing feminine good manliness bad bullshit .

Last edited:
Gay men aren't promiscuous because they're gay. Gay men are promiscuous because they're guys.

The only reason why straight men aren't more promiscuous is because females are hardwired differently regarding sex.
listen to the liberals blaming being male for homo promiscuity !! typical left wing feminine good manliness bad bullshit .

Listen to everyone with a brain. It's simple math.

The majority of adult men under 60 think about sex at least once a day, reports Laumann. Only about one-quarter of women say they think about it that frequently. As men and women age, each fantasize less, but men still fantasize about twice as often.​

So, in a heterosexual relationship you've got one person wanting sex all the time, the other not. In a gay male relationship you've got to people wanting sex all the time. It's not rocket surgery.

Burger King method of debate. I like that.

The point, since you obviously missed it, is that you can't tell the whole world to "man up." (Believe me, I've tried for decades)

In order to make any progress in society, one must learn to adapt to its needs & expectations instead of expect the whole world to adapt to one's own opinions.
You need to get a clue because you are guilty of the same exact thing.

I don't really want to argue with you any more because you seem to be selectively illiterate, and completely disagreeable. You don't know how to argue, you are a hypocrite and you assumeway to much.

Forum List

Back