Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

I've been booted from forum after forum -because I refuse to bow down to political correctness...

You were booted because you act like a complete dumbass on-line.

No one is forcing you to be PC; It is YOU taking things to a whole other level.

It has nothing to do with being PC; it does have with being inappropriate and disrespectful to others will demanding it for himself.

That won't work here anymore than anywhere else.

Greenbean, like my insane sister, will not understand that if he is out of step with the whole world, it ain't the world that has it wrong.

Thank you. As long as Howey disrespects heterosexuals with such a term, I will rebuke and neg him. I do agree that I approve of his sexual restraint. I think that shows respect for his partner and himself.

Yes, Howey calling heteros "breeders" is suggestive of a cult mentality. He's talking about heteros engaging for sex for reproduction. In so doing, Howey is acknowledging that his group's brand calls for not doing that. They consider "breeding" [the act of normal sex in the behavior it evolved to have a purpose for: reproduction] heresy. Howey has let the cat out of the bag by using that term that LGBTs group together from a behavioral standpoint: that of rebellion against sex for reproduction.

It bothers Jake that Howey is so honest. Jake wants Howey to choose his words to keep that fact better shrouded from the general public.....for now... Howey appears as a bigot...against certain types of sexual behavior. He exposes that LGBTs aren't really about sexual freedom, they are about sexual conformity: conformity to their own deviant practices. When you take into account the most recent Supreme Court ruling upholding a ban for minors to not be able to access reparative therapy, Howey's "slip of the tongue" takes on an insidious color. This mandated conformity is now a matter of law. If the LGBT cult has reached out and touched you as a child, you are not allowed freedom of speech and association to seek out pyschological help in two states to help you repair any resulting sexual compulsions that you don't want and that are torturing you mentally. Once you're in, YOUR IN. [emphasis added]. So much for actual LGBT support for a person's sexual autonomy....and even more revealing....so much for LGBTs professed concerns about youngsters being able to realize the fluid sexuality they want for themselves.

Plenty of help and encouragement for hetero kids to be "bi-curious", "come out gay" and so forth, or to shift back and forth between bi and gay and whatever the hell. Or even to "come out at the opposite gender". But a youngster wanting to "come out hetero" or move more fluidly with community support into heterosexuality from the homo camp? IST VERBOTEN! heretic! Breeder!!!

Last edited:
Sil, I have far more respect for Howey's humanity than your pitiful offerings.

He tries to respect all of humanity, where in fact you don't.

You are about sexual conformity as you see it, which support is only biased and broken.

You are here only for grins and chuckles.

You are about sexual conformity as you see it, which support is only biased and broken.

Well that's great because right now I'm grinning about the ripples in the legal pond that the Hobby Lobby decision has created....and foreshadowed. Are you grinning about that too? :eusa_shifty:

Well that's great because right now I'm grinning about the ripples in the legal pond that the Hobby Lobby decision has created....and foreshadowed. Are you grinning about that too? :eusa_shifty:

The ripples are minor. The issue is abortion not marriage equality. The first is recognized and protected, as will the second in the next 13 months at the most.

The admin is considering to have the classification of those four drugs changed to simple contraceptive not abortion drugs.

If you are grasping by your fingertips onto HL, then you are guaranteed slipping into the surging sea of defeat.

Keep grinning.

Last edited:
I think we were talking about Howey's remark, weren't we Jake? Let me reset what we were discussing:

Thank you. As long as Howey disrespects heterosexuals with such a term, I will rebuke and neg him. I do agree that I approve of his sexual restraint. I think that shows respect for his partner and himself.

Yes, Howey calling heteros "breeders" is suggestive of a cult mentality. He's talking about heteros engaging for sex for reproduction. In so doing, Howey is acknowledging that his group's brand calls for not doing that. They consider "breeding" [the act of normal sex in the behavior it evolved to have a purpose for: reproduction] heresy. Howey has let the cat out of the bag by using that term that LGBTs group together from a behavioral standpoint: that of rebellion against sex for reproduction.

It bothers Jake that Howey is so honest. Jake wants Howey to choose his words to keep that fact better shrouded from the general public.....for now... Howey appears as a bigot...against certain types of sexual behavior. He exposes that LGBTs aren't really about sexual freedom, they are about sexual conformity: conformity to their own deviant practices. When you take into account the most recent Supreme Court ruling upholding a ban for minors to not be able to access reparative therapy, Howey's "slip of the tongue" takes on an insidious color. This mandated conformity is now a matter of law. If the LGBT cult has reached out and touched you as a child, you are not allowed freedom of speech and association to seek out pyschological help in two states to help you repair any resulting sexual compulsions that you don't want and that are torturing you mentally. Once you're in, YOUR IN. [emphasis added]. So much for actual LGBT support for a person's sexual autonomy....and even more revealing....so much for LGBTs professed concerns about youngsters being able to realize the fluid sexuality they want for themselves.

Plenty of help and encouragement for hetero kids to be "bi-curious", "come out gay" and so forth, or to shift back and forth between bi and gay and whatever the hell. Or even to "come out at the opposite gender". But a youngster wanting to "come out hetero" or move more fluidly with community support into heterosexuality from the homo camp? IST VERBOTEN! heretic! Breeder!!!

I've been booted from forum after forum -because I refuse to bow down to political correctness...

So why am I still here ? Freedom of Speech - something the USMB understands but that socio-fascists and useful idiots such as yourself will never comprehend - unless it applies to you. I chose to harrass queers because they are the most vulnerable and universally despicabe element within the Socio-Fascist realm. I bitch smack them with facts on a daily basis - you sir - are not familiar with me from other forums where every post I made drew in at least a dozen counter attacks - all failed - untill they finally grouped together and got me banned - On one forum the moderators refused to ban me because I violated no rules - they got up a petition of the Libtards and faggots and eventually succeeded .

Added 12:30pm But - Cabbie - you're point about spending too much time insulting opponents - and not enough arguing the facts - which I believe is the sum and substance of your post is well taken -

Last edited:
It's simply entertaining to kick this particular hornets nest, especially since the hornets in this particular next haven't any stingers.

It's also an interesting study of the mind of a closet case. He was booted from another forum I posted on over a year ago. And his rhetoric hasn't changed. That means hehas been obsessing about this fictitious "agenda" for over a year.

There is no way he can convince me that he is heterosexual. Why would he be so obsessed. I just find it funny and kind of sad. Perhaps he will come out in a few years.

I've been booted from forum after forum -because I refuse to bow down to political correctness- I remember you from politicalForums and disquspolitics you were a non-contributing imbecile then and you still are - you came at me like the pack animals you are 10 and 12 deep - and I beat your asses into the ground - the only way any of you queers could win an argument was by getting your opponent banned - which was easy being that your lackeys controlled the board.

Big difference between ten and now is that THEN - your side at least tried to debate the facts - but I destroyed every argument - one by one -torn to shreds - you no longer use facts - they work against you - so you've learned the art of deflecting and quite masterfully I might add - you've dodged every topic and deflected every argument without ever having to utter a word of truth - WHY ? Because the Truth Hurts - doesn't it ??
You may be a legend in your own mind. But I Ssm afraid youhave me confused with somebody else. I haven't posted on those forums. Wow. Your condition is worse than I thought.

Which ever forum - doesn't matter - you're the bitch who claimed you folowed me from another forum -

This thread is ridiculous. Even Yidnar admitted to having over 100 sexual partners. This is just another flimsy excuse to block the rights of our fellow human beings.

When you point out holes in his argument he calls you names and acts like a child. It's often the sign of a weak argument.

CHALLENGE : {WHICH i BELIEVE YOU'LL RUN FROM} What holes have you ever been able to successfuly point out in any arguments ? You're still a looser little fella - red faced from previous ass kickings and back for revenge - lol :lol:

It has nothing to do with being PC; it does have with being inappropriate and disrespectful to others will demanding it for himself.

Greenbean, like my insane sister, will not understand that if he is out of step with the whole world, it ain't the world that has it wrong.

Your damn fucking straighht I am -I'm one of the few who would rather die of thirst than drink your poison kool-aid . Thyere are a few others - silhouette - who keeps his distance because unlike me he's a gentleman - lockejaw, and others wake up asshole - ..... you drank the kool aid didn't you ? - silly jakey boy :>

]I think we were talking about Howey's remark, weren't we Jake? Let me reset what we were discussing:

I removed the unnecessary verbosity of your cover up.

The cult of hetero-fascism, of which you are a spokesperson for on this board, defends a deeper, darker meaning for America, which is being rejected culturally and legally and constitutionally. On the other hand, the term 'breeders' is inappropriate, merely offensive.

Your suggestion that HL is a mouse hole to slip through is defeated: it's already closed.

Your damn fucking straighht I am -I'm one of the few who would rather die of thirst than drink your poison kool-aid . Thyere are a few others - silhouette - who keeps his distance because unlike me he's a gentleman - lockejaw, and others wake up asshole - ..... you drank the kool aid didn't you ? - silly jakey boy :>

You are a fool then.

You are out of step with reality.

Your perceptions are not realistic.

You believe your definitions govern our existence culturally and politically.

They don't, they won't, and when you go under eventually, not a tear will be shed.

Only in your mind are you a martyr.

I've read studies that say the average is something like 7 sexual partners, not hundreds.

This is like the myth of black men having huge penises.

I hate to break it to you but on average, black men do tend to be more hung than white guys.

I saw the movie Amistad and I tend to disagree.

Also there is this, http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
If penis size is your end goal for a relationship you should be pursing men from Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador.

Last edited:
Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

1). The "Classic study" the writer at the other end of your link refers to was published in 1978, and even then it came with the following disclaimer:

given the variety of circumstances which discourage homosexuals from participating in research studies, it is unlikely that any investigator will ever be in a position to say that this or that is true of a given percentage of all homosexuals.”

2). It wouldn't be anybody else's business, even if it was accurate. Heterosexuals aren't required to provide numbers and/or details of their previous relationships in order to marry.

You are a fool then.

They don't, they won't, and when you go under eventually, not a tear will be shed.

Jake, you are resorting to ad hominems quite a bit lately. Care to talk about it? Or at least talk to the subject and not the man?

You are a fool then.

Jake, you are resorting to ad hominems quite a bit lately. Care to talk about it? Or at least talk to the subject and not the man?

Yup, when you or anyone else talks inappropriately, you get the same. I prefer to be polite, but when folks, like you and others, reply inappropriately, you are not exempt from being basted in the same sauce. Several have been pinked because they cross the line.

When you talk to the subject and stop the nonsense, I will do the same.

Go for it, show us you can.

Last edited:

The ripples are minor. The issue is abortion not marriage equality. The first is recognized and protected, as will the second in the next 13 months at the most.

The admin is considering to have the classification of those four drugs changed to simple contraceptive not abortion drugs.

If you are grasping by your fingertips onto HL, then you are guaranteed slipping into the surging sea of defeat.

Keep grinning.
so you approve of lying to make laws legal .:eusa_hand:

Your proclivity is that you offer nothing probative.

So let's move on.

Here's your probative. Look under 'transmission category' and get a non-dem to explain the math to you. That way it will be accurate.
CDC - Statistics Overview - Statistics Center - HIV/AIDS

That males are about sex? Yeah, we know that. All males are about sex.

Well, if you can admit that then why are you having so much trouble with the math? Males-on-males exponentially increases the sexual activity. That's what the thread is about.

[
Hi [MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION]: I think [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION]'s drive is spiritual, and that is what he is struggling
with.
No [MENTION=22295]emilynghiem[/MENTION]. [MENTION=46353]GreenBean[/MENTION]'s drive is purely antagonistic. I appreciate you trying to make peace, but there can be no peace until he accepts his sexuality.

The kid is gay, he is messed up because he has a hard time admitting it to himself. It's not uncommon for homosexuals that are in the closet and afraid to come out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back