Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

CHALLENGE : {WHICH i BELIEVE YOU'LL RUN FROM} What holes have you ever been able to successfuly point out in any arguments?
Challenge accepted: they rely on a paranoid conspiracy theory.
You're still a looser little fella - red faced from previous ass kickings and back for revenge - lol :lol:
Only in your mind. I am red faced from laughing at what you call "ass kickings" your argumentwas based on a paranoid conspiracy theory. I absolutely know this to be truth because when I point it out you tend to get extremely defensive.

So continue in your delusion of that helps but when you are ready to come out of your closet you will be forgiven.

Which ever forum - doesn't matter - you're the bitch who claimed you folowed me from another forum -
I simply bumped into you here, but if you must insist that a gay man followed you here, to suit your own fantasy, so be it.

Last edited:
You ain't special, howey.

Been with two women after marriage, the second after the first died.

Men overwhelmingly promiscuous, hetero and homo.

You know it, I know it, and now stop being stupid.

I know males that resist the pressure, and females who succumb, depends on the individual; insult aside, I applaud Howey, and you for not being "hewhores", as my father called them.

Thank you. As long as Howey disrespects heterosexuals with such a term, I will rebuke and neg him. I do agree that I approve of his sexual restraint. I think that shows respect for his partner and himself.

It's not disrespect, it's mocking, [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]. I'll continue to use the word "breeders" until the day I never see another derogatory term used for gays on this forum.

Last edited:
I know males that resist the pressure, and females who succumb, depends on the individual; insult aside, I applaud Howey, and you for not being "hewhores", as my father called them.

Thank you. As long as Howey disrespects heterosexuals with such a term, I will rebuke and neg him. I do agree that I approve of his sexual restraint. I think that shows respect for his partner and himself.

It's not disrespect, it's mocking, [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]. I'll continue to use the word "breeders" until the day I never see another derogatory term used for gays on this forum.

It's inappropriate, not mockery.

You are mocking your own cause by imitating your opponents' nasty language.

And, yes, it is very disrespectful to all the heterosexuals who support your cause.

Please man up and be the better person.

[MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]
Turn it around on them, don't take faggot or queer as a derogatory term. When you are immune to the venom they can't really hurt you, try as that might. I franklyfind it hilarious when they attempt to use words like this to offend me. They are betting quite childish and I find it rather amusing.

[MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]
Turn it around on them, don't take faggot or queer as a derogatory term. When you are immune to the venom they can't really hurt you, try as that might. I franklyfind it hilarious when they attempt to use words like this to offend me. They are betting quite childish and I find it rather amusing.
Yeah well I like the term breeder. I also like the term cracker, and whitey, and rebel, and .....

You really think having sex with women and then having children is some sort of derogatory term. lol That you non-breeders think breeding is derogatory makes you look stupid in my eyes.

Now if you were to say welfare breeder or breeder of welfare bound inbred children, well then I would take offense. But just plain breeder... rofl. Ayup we pick our women out carefully and hope our offspring carry our best traits, so yes we are breeding.

Translation = you are no better than the ass-hats that mock gays.

I don't think being gay makes people better. Good people and bad people in every group. I also don't think poking and prodding people with factual terms like breeder or non-breeder is a bad thing. What do we do in having children that makes us better than the animals we breed? To agree breeders is derogatory is to promote the assumption that we are superior in all ways to animals up to and including how we propagate our species. Scientifically, it words the same for us as it does all other primates.

Last edited:
If it were "most heterosexuals have had a hundred sexual partners over their lifetime" we wouldn't be discussing it. :)

I gotta agree with Howey, as a breeder myself :lol:. I don't find "breeder" (again, as a very prolific breeder) anywhere near as offensive as implying all gays are pedophiles.

I don't think being gay makes people better. Good people and bad people in every group. I also don't think poking and prodding people with factual terms like breeder or non-breeder is a bad thing. What do we do in having children that makes us better than the animals we breed? To agree breeders is derogatory is to promote the assumption that we are superior in all ways to animals up to and including how we propagate our species. Scientifically, it words the same for us as it does all other primates.

Inappropriate terms that castigate an entire group because the actions of the few, regardless of how some do not take affront, are still inappropriate anyway.

I gotta agree with Howey, as a breeder myself :lol:. I don't find "breeder" (again, as a very prolific breeder) anywhere near as offensive as implying all gays are pedophiles.

Inappropriate terms, once again, are not excused by worse terms used by the other side.

The term castigates an entire class of people, the majority of which support LGBT.

Inappropriate terms, once again, are not excused by worse terms used by the other side.

The term castigates an entire class of people, the majority of which support LGBT.

Where is the castigation? A breeder is one who has produced offspring. There is no negative connotation. I am a breeder, I have produced offspring. There is no censure in that statement.

Those were the same words Harvey Milk used. He promoted many partners in gay men as part of his platform.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back