Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

You're Funny - I'll give you credit for that- and I do mean funny as in Ha ha [ Well ... okay I also mean it as funny like you're a little queer]

I find that normally, people who go around accusing others of being gay are the biggest flamers by far.

Just sayin.'

Calling someone Gay is the lowest insult you can possibly throw at another Human Being - I didn't call that slimy little faggot Gay- he freely admits that -I just said said he was a little funnny / queer.

Last edited:

I am heterosexual and had hundreds of sexual partners. You are just jealous.

Yeah, sure you have. What normal male has the time and money to bed hundreds of women? Just chasing one can cost a small fortune and take months.

Lmao... It sounds as though your seduction technique needs ALOT of work

Last edited:

Yeah, sure you have. What normal male has the time and money to bed hundreds of women? Just chasing one can cost a small fortune and take months.

I was a rock musician in New York City in the 70s and 80s before The Aids epidemic. There were lots of women around willing to have sex and hang around with us. We did not have to spend money 'courting' them.

I was a rock musician in New York City in the 70s and 80s before The Aids epidemic. There were lots of women around willing to have sex and hang around with us. We did not have to spend money 'courting' them.

That's pretty much what it was like back then, I believe.

Yes it was, and women could have different sexual partners without being called a slut.

Homosexuals particularly gay men would have far less violence against them if they simply learned to take no for an answer.

It took awhile but men have learned that when a woman says no not interested. It means no. This doesn't seem to apply to gay men harassing straight men.

Yeah, absolutely. If there's one thing I've learned as a woman, it's that straight men have become fantastic at taking "no" for an answer. It's never an issue, ever.

You forgot to put [SARCASM] and [/SARCASM] around your post. Katz probably thought you were agreeing in actuality.

You're Funny - I'll give you credit for that- and I do mean funny as in Ha ha [ Well ... okay I also mean it as funny like you're a little queer]
Queer in what way?

That guy's a troll, just IGNORE him.

The fact remains that this thread is a lie - most gay men DO NOT have hundreds of sex partners.
It's simply entertaining to kick this particular hornets nest, especially since the hornets in this particular next haven't any stingers.

It's also an interesting study of the mind of a closet case. He was booted from another forum I posted on over a year ago. And his rhetoric hasn't changed. That means hehas been obsessing about this fictitious "agenda" for over a year.

There is no way he can convince me that he is heterosexual. Why would he be so obsessed. I just find it funny and kind of sad. Perhaps he will come out in a few years.

Yes it was, and women could have different sexual partners without being called a slut.

Well, that was certainly not true everywhere. In my Northern California town in the mid 70s to early 80s, a woman was still a slut if she had multiple sex partners...heck, you were even a little loose if you had one during HS.

I find that normally, people who go around accusing others of being gay are the biggest flamers by far.

Just sayin.'

Calling someone Gay is the lowest insult you can possibly throw at another Human Being - I didn't call that slimy little faggot Gay- he freely admits that -I just said said he was a little funnny / queer.
I don't believe I ever said I was gay, or even male for that matter. You just assumed that.

If you think being called gay is the worst possible insult, that just really solidifies the fact that you are gay. Killing somebody is a far worse insult, if youthink it's worse to be called gay, than you have a heavily messed up psyche.

Poor little obsessed thing, once you accept yourself and come to terms with who you are, you will be okay.

Just sayin.'

I don't believe I ever said I was gay, or even male for that matter. You just assumed that.

If you think being called gay is the worst possible insult, that just really solidifies the fact that you are gay. Killing somebody is a far worse insult, if youthink it's worse to be called gay, than you have a heavily messed up psyche.

Poor little obsessed thing, once you accept yourself and come to terms with who you are, you will be okay.

Well, calling Greenbean gay would be the worst possible insult...to gays.

Hetero here, can count sexual partners on one hand, and and one finger of the other. Mock me as you please, I just never felt sex should come before knowing an individual. "You are very kind to offer, but I do not want to impose/would love to, but I don't care for any right now" is a polite way of refusing both sexual advances, and stuff like Brussel Sprouts (disgusing plant matter.)

Queer in what way?

That guy's a troll, just IGNORE him.

The fact remains that this thread is a lie - most gay men DO NOT have hundreds of sex partners.

I'll give you that -[most gay men DO NOT have hundreds of sex partners.] their promiscuity may be higher , because as SeaWytch pointed out - it's other males and the sex drive differs from females. I wouldn't say it's a lie , just a dead thread.

How would that differ from any of the accusations of latent homosexual tendencies and yada yada yada you've been insinuating for months now ? Your Jamming tactics don't work on me [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] I understand them all too well.

Just sayin.'

Perhaps you should go over your conversations with Emily - dumbass - leat I remind you this is an OPEN forum .

Perhaps you should go over your conversations with Emily - dumbass - leat I remind you this is an OPEN forum .
Did it give you an erection?

Forum List

Back