Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

If women were as random about sex as men are we'd have been long extinct. It's the difference in sexual appetites that are why hetero strip joints and prostitutes are designed almost exclusively for men.
Men on men is exponentially more aggressive than women on women. That's why homo males are a serious health risk.

Since you know nothing about women, but seemed to be well informed about male homosexuals, let's give credit due: here's to GayRoShawn.

Lol...I've been in two committed monogamous relationships since 21. The current one for fourteen years. How many breeders can say that?

You ain't special, howey.

Been with two women after marriage, the second after the first died.

Men overwhelmingly promiscuous, hetero and homo.

You know it, I know it, and now stop being stupid.

I'm not denying there are gay men out there who are promiscuous and have had dozens of partners; but the same can be said about any male, regardless of sexual orientation. I think men in general are just horny.
Don't group together a class of people. Makes you look stupid. :eusa_hand:

You at least got the part about 'horny' right. Now consider male-on-male means both parties are extra horny so that makes the likelihood of sex that much greater. Couple that with the injurious nature of buttfucking and you have STD outbreaks.

If women were as random about sex as men are we'd have been long extinct. It's the difference in sexual appetites that are why hetero strip joints and prostitutes are designed almost exclusively for men.
Men on men is exponentially more aggressive than women on women. That's why homo males are a serious health risk.

Since you know nothing about women, but seemed to be well informed about male homosexuals, let's give credit due: here's to GayRoShawn.

The issue is about proclivity and probability. You do the math.
It's pretty basic so if you can't figure it out I can't help you.

Lol...Std's don't spread through the breeder community?
nowhere near the rate of the gay community . to prove my point that you are all a bunch of perverted horny freaks all one has to do is look at your sick avatar !! your avatar is a half naked freak waiting to get plugged in the ass !!you cant even keep gay perverted sexual images out of your posts !!:eusa_hand:

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider "perverted sexual images"?

27df8bf647837c8054433d16cc37673f.jpg

Or these two lovers fondling their penis substitutes:

Open-carry-Chipotle-even-via-Facebook-615x345.png

Like I've always said, the minute guns come up in a thread, some lib is going to start talking about cocks ! :lol:

Your proclivity is that you offer nothing probative.

So let's move on.

Your proclivity is that you offer nothing probative.

So let's move on.

Here's your probative. Look under 'transmission category' and get a non-dem to explain the math to you. That way it will be accurate.
CDC - Statistics Overview - Statistics Center - HIV/AIDS

You still can't give up on that tactic - can you ?
What tactic?
Well, I can see where you have nothing else being as all the facts and articulatiuon rests with Silhouette.
Still can't give up on that tactic can you? Beaten? So far that hasn't happened.

Well this point is moot because I haven't done such a thing. I only suspect you are homosexual because you protest too much.

Interesting but irrelevant.

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.
And you feel that you are a victim of this?

Sorry [MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION] , but it doesn't work against intelligent people such as myself , Silhouette,Lockejaw, and so on . Give it up Lttle fella.
What doesn't work?

You're Funny - I'll give you credit for that- and I do mean funny as in Ha ha [ Well ... okay I also mean it as funny like you're a little queer]

You still can't give up on that tactic - can you ?
What tactic? Still can't give up on that tactic can you? Beaten? So far that hasn't happened.

Well this point is moot because I haven't done such a thing. I only suspect you are homosexual because you protest too much.

Sorry [MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION] , but it doesn't work against intelligent people such as myself , Silhouette,Lockejaw, and so on . Give it up Lttle fella.
What doesn't work?

You're Funny - I'll give you credit for that- and I do mean funny as in Ha ha [ Well ... okay I also mean it as funny like you're a little queer]
Queer in what way?

Homosexuals particularly gay men would have far less violence against them if they simply learned to take no for an answer.

It took awhile but men have learned that when a woman says no not interested. It means no. This doesn't seem to apply to gay men harassing straight men.

Yeah, absolutely. If there's one thing I've learned as a woman, it's that straight men have become fantastic at taking "no" for an answer. It's never an issue, ever.

I find that normally, people who go around accusing others of being gay are the biggest flamers by far.

Just sayin.'

What tactic? Still can't give up on that tactic can you? Beaten? So far that hasn't happened.

What doesn't work?

Queer in what way?

That guy's a troll, just IGNORE him.

The fact remains that this thread is a lie - most gay men DO NOT have hundreds of sex partners.

the fact is you have to be one horny perverted freak to be attracted to someone of the same sex !! and hell yes gays have numerous different partners !! how do you think stds spread through the gay community like wildfire ??if gay marriage is a good thing then the rate among them should be the divorce rates should be the same as straight couples.:eusa_whistle:

Lol...Std's don't spread through the breeder community?

Never had one myself. You?

How many sex partners does an unmarried man have in a lifetime? Heck even married men.

Sexual Averages - What is Normal

Average Number of Sexual Partners

In the survey conducted by the National Center for Health Statistics on 6,237 adults between the ages of 20 to 59 from 1999 to 2002, it was found that 29% of men had 15 or more sexual partners, and 9% of women had sex with 15 or more men.

In the same survey, it’s reported that 46% of black men and 13% of black women had 15 or more sexual partners in their lifetime and 17% of men and 10% of women had 2 or more sexual partners in the previous year.

It’s also reported that 25% of women and 17% of men reported they had no more than one sexual partner in their entire life.

Women tend to be the ones limiting the sexual acts.

If young straight men scored 75% of the time they tried to seduce a woman, what do you think their total number of partners would be?

In other words, are straight men (especially younger ones - 18-30) having fewer sex partners by choice?

Straight men would be having sex with way more women if they didn't say "no" all the time. Whenever a woman says "yes" I usually think it's some kind of trick.

Forum List

Back