Most homosexuals have had hundreds of different sexual partners ! !

Women tend to be the ones limiting the sexual acts.

If young straight men scored 75% of the time they tried to seduce a woman, what do you think their total number of partners would be?

In other words, are straight men (especially younger ones - 18-30) having fewer sex partners by choice?

No, actually straight men have women like sandra fluke. She couldn't even afford rubbers for all the men she was doing.

one relationship for 28 yrs. Its called a hetro marriage.

Hetro isn't a word.

Hell?

No, "Hell" is what our family saw our poor friend go through with HIV/AIDS after he was molested as a boy, imprinted thusly with homosexual compulsions and sexual hyperactivity [typical symptoms of molested children grown up]. He "enjoyed' thousands of men when he knew he was HIV positive and did so without protection. Thus he likely took hundreds to thousands with him into that Hell.

Enjoy your "status" while you can. Sooner or later another misdiagnosed, misunderstood AIDS-terrorist with passive-aggression will be the guy you tap at the party that night for a quicky in the bathroom.

I remember back in the early '80's Rolling Stone published an in depth article on gays with AIDS.
Now this was early info on AIDS since we didn't know a whole lot about the disease at the time.

I don't remember the specific #'s, but I remember being absolutely stunned reading in the article where it gave the average # of partners the average AIDS victim had been with at that time. It was literally shocking to someone as naïve as I was at the time.
:eusa_whistle:

Well with gay men in particular, having hundreds of partners doesn't raise an eyebrow. It's par for the course. They are compulsively hypersexual: the main symptom of having been molested as boys.

Ah, Yidnar...not to put too fine point on it, but I have had over 100 sexual partners, and I am strictly heterosexual. I am beginning to wonder just what monastery you inhabit.
I have over a 100 different sexual partners and am also strictly heterosexual !! the point is that many faggots have had 10 times that many !! the proof will be the divorce rates among them because of adultery !!:eusa_whistle:

So, you and I are both sluts, I guess.

Ah, Yidnar...not to put too fine point on it, but I have had over 100 sexual partners, and I am strictly heterosexual. I am beginning to wonder just what monastery you inhabit.
I have over a 100 different sexual partners and am also strictly heterosexual !! the point is that many faggots have had 10 times that many !! the proof will be the divorce rates among them because of adultery !!:eusa_whistle:

So, you and I are both sluts, I guess.

You both are sluts. Despicable.

Homo males have the aggressive sexuality that any man has. Problem is the people they go after are other men which means aggressive meets aggressive and the result is major promiscuity. Since women are naturally more selective this promiscuity doesn't manifest itself the way it does with homo males. Homo women as a result tend to be serial monogamists. Among heteros a natural balance results. This is why lesbians are among the lowest risk for STD's while homo males are the greatest risk by far and are responsible for STD pandemics and epidemics. Add to that nature the injurious style of sex homo males have and you end up with STD hell. Homo males are a health crisis in motion. I'm considering that homo male sex should be outlawed again.

They are compulsively hypersexual: the main symptom of having been molested as boys.
Is that why you are hypersexual?

You still can't give up on that tactic - can you ? Well, I can see where you have nothing else being as all the facts and articulatiuon rests with Silhouette . The tactic you keep using every time you get beaten is know as Jamming.

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies and bigotry . The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda. Jamming is to ridicule the opponent in the eyes of the world and to evoke the "pack mentality" .

Jamming is basically psychological terrorism intended to silence expression of or support for any dissenting opinion.

Sorry [MENTION=49586]Inevitable[/MENTION] , but it doesn't work against intelligent people such as myself , Silhouette,Lockejaw, and so on . Give it up Lttle fella.

Homo males have the aggressive sexuality that any man has. Problem is the people they go after are other men which means aggressive meets aggressive and the result is major promiscuity. Since women are naturally more selective this promiscuity doesn't manifest itself the way it does with homo males. Homo women as a result tend to be serial monogamists. Among heteros a natural balance results. This is why lesbians are among the lowest risk for STD's while homo males are the greatest risk by far and are responsible for STD pandemics and epidemics. Add to that nature the injurious style of sex homo males have and you end up with STD hell. Homo males are a health crisis in motion. I'm considering that homo male sex should be outlawed again.

Well Put :eusa_clap:

Could think of it as, after hundreds of different partners it's a great honor to be the one they wanna finally marry. :)

Gene Simmons had a few lovers, as did Kareem Abdul Jabar (sp,) and other straight celebs. In the history of promiscuity, straights are still far and away in first place.

In the history of promiscuity, straights are still far and away in first place.

Proof Please - that's not a factual statement - simply your opinion, and my experience has taught me that you are frequently wrong.

“. . . given the variety of circumstances which discourage homosexuals from participating in research studies, it is unlikely that any investigator will ever be in a position to say that this or that is true of a given percentage of all homosexuals.”

How religious right groups distort legitimate research to demonize the gay community
(again, for the cheap seats)

Now...do gay men generally have more sex than the average heterosexual male? Yes and the reason is a no brainer...they are having sex with other men.

Heterosexual men would have just as much sex as gay men...if women let them.

Or they were molested as boys almost certainly and one of the main symptoms of molestation is hypersexuality:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

And that because of this "pervasive" "epidemic" among gay men, society needs to take a really close look at whether or not "as married" these men should be adopted orphans to:

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Silouette was once a "minor orphaned teen" who knew this "Harvey Milk" guy a little TOO well if you know what I mean

Forum List

Back