most of my usmb bffs are Jews

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
I have an eclectic array of friends here: some black; some white; some yellow; some red; some straight; some gay; some who've been to war in American uniforms; some who haven't; some who believe in an omnipotent monotheistic God; some who take a more pluralistic view of gods and their powers; some who don't believe in any god at all.

Got some really good friends here, no doubt. Have met some people for whom I'd actually be willing to die — Chuckt, AngelsNDemons, Sherry, the American veterans.

But without question, the folks on this board who are dearest to my soul are my Jewish friends. And I could care less if that offends someone.

Ropey, Roudy, lipush, Sweet_Caroline, Jroc: Their senses of humor, their wits, have made this place fun, for me.

Their friendship is the singular thing for which I'm most thankful with regard to the six months in which I've participated on this board.

The risk of sounding arrogant to some venomous, hellbent soul be damned, it's also the thing of which I'm most proud.

I thank our Father for all of my USMB friends.

But I especially thank Him for my Hebrew ones.

Forum List

Back