Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

It is. If you had eyes to see, you'd see.

People dress up in vestments and engage in prescribed rituals. Religion.

If this is not religious ritual, then such a thing doesn't exist.

View attachment 702301

View attachment 702302
View attachment 702303

So those who engage in cos-play are actually practicing their religion?

Who knew that a Comi-Con was a religious retreat.

The people you showed in costumes are doing so to make a point, not to practice religion. In fact, among those who demonstrate like that, you will find Christians, Jews, Atheists, and other faiths.

So those who engage in cos-play are actually practicing their religion?

Who knew that a Comi-Con was a religious retreat.

The people you showed in costumes are doing so to make a point, not to practice religion. In fact, among those who demonstrate like that, you will find Christians, Jews, Atheists, and other faiths.
Quote me ever saying I wanted America to be a Christian nation, liar.

Quote my post that leads y'all to believe I said whatever I was supposed to have said.

Where did I ever say I wanted America to be a Christian nation?

Quote me.

I am doing better. I am asking you. So far, in this thread, you have not said if you favor it or not. So I asked.

Why is answering so difficult?

Quote my post that leads y'all to believe I said whatever I was supposed to have said.

Quote me.
We literally just want you to say yes or no.

Here I will show you. No, I don't want the US to declared a Christian nation. Your turn.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Quote me.

I said you seem to favor it. So I asked. You refuse to answer. It is fundamental to the discussion of the thread.

But you prefer to take potshots and anyone who doesn't fall on their knees and sing your praises.

Shit or get off the pot.

• Love
I tired of you. Get along now.

Oh? So you want one set of rules for you and another for everyone else.

When you accused someone of claiming abortion is a religious right, and I pointed out that no one said that, you launched off on some personal attacks and abject hostility. But, of course, you never defended what you said.

Now, when someone else refuses to play the same game you refused to play, you want to quit playing? lol Typical.

But yeah, run along. Come back if you decide to discuss the actual topic.

I'm still waiting for the butt monkey who can quote me saying that.

They just keep running away.

And I am waiting for you to point out who said this: "So you openly admit that you believe that the freedom to kill babies is a religious freedom".

Good thing we have plenty of time, huh?

• Love
And I am waiting for you to point out who said this: "So you openly admit that you believe that the freedom to kill babies is a religious freedom".

Good thing we have plenty of time, huh?
if you can see it, you must be able to see to who said it, silly little moron.

You're so precious.

I'm going to bed.

Forum List

Back