Most Walmart protesters NOT employees

You people just don't understand. That isn't against the OP in any way but you folks don't understand the wal-mart.

You people just don't understand. That isn't against the OP in any way but you folks don't understand the wal-mart.

Please explain!
In my view, certain people will invariably despise the successes of others. no matter what the success may be.
For example.
Bill Gates is a particularly favored target of the miserable and jealous.
In that vein, Walmart, the world's largest retailer which among other things, eliminated the product distributor( middle man) by instituting direct buying policy.
The company made land deals in decaying areas of cities, built new stores which attracted new development in surrounding areas battling back the spread of urban blight.
Built stores in unserved or underserved rural areas.
There are a myriad of other companies and individuals who've by their own aforethought and ability to think outside the box, become successful.
So what?
Oh.....But Walmart also has the one thing that really pisses off some people in certain areas of the country. That is the anti-union stance of the company.
It comes as no surprise that pro union activists and operatives make up the bulk of these so called protests.
The way I see it these protests are an annoyance. Shoppers just want to get into the store and do their thing without being hassled by these ne'er-do-wells.

The protesters are hired thugs. What I don't understand is why Wal Mart doesn't hire thugs themselves! Get a counter protest going.

Please explain!
In my view, certain people will invariably despise the successes of others. no matter what the success may be.
For example.
In that vein, Walmart, the world's largest retailer which among other things, eliminated the product distributor( middle man) by instituting direct buying policy.
The company made land deals in decaying areas of cities, built new stores which attracted new development in surrounding areas battling back the spread of urban blight.
There are a myriad of other companies and individuals who've by their own aforethought and ability to think outside the box, become successful.
So what?
Oh.....But Walmart also has the one thing that really pisses off some people in certain areas of the country. That is the anti-union stance of the company.
It comes as no surprise that pro union activists and operatives make up the bulk of these so called protests.
The way I see it these protests are an annoyance. Shoppers just want to get into the store and do their thing without being hassled by these ne'er-do-wells.

You have to understand that I've worked so closely with Wal-Mart even to the point I've fixed one of the Walton heirs computers on a regular basis that I'm too close to this to post too much negativity about them which is compounded by the fact that I'm a vendor and can see their office from across the street. On a good day I could nail somebody in their smoking area with a football. You can PM me about it if you're curious but I won't state too much negativity about them on a public forum.

No, I'm not a "Christian". I believe I've been very clear on this point.

But yes, I know Wal-Mart better than anyone on this site which is why I won't demean it too much on a public forum full of ass clowns like you. If you have a specific question send me an email but I won't answer it if it violates certain policies that must I maintain outside of the office.

I have often written that I believe all human beings are, by their very nature, racist. It is simply part of our nature to distrust those who look and/or live very differently than us. IMO.

But, no, I'm not "raicist".

But yes, I know Wal-Mart better than anyone on this site which is why I won't demean it too much on a public forum full of ass clowns like you. If you have a specific question send me an email but I won't answer it if it violates certain policies that must I maintain outside of the office.

You're a vile and dishonest and sorry excuse for a human being. If I wanted to know something about almost any subject, you would be the absolute last person I would ask because, you lie. It is simply what and who you are so its not surprising that you have said you are "christian" in the past and then denied it later.

pffft

Please explain!
For example.
So what?

You have to understand that I've worked so closely with Wal-Mart even to the point I've fixed one of the Walton heirs computers on a regular basis that I'm too close to this to post too much negativity about them which is compounded by the fact that I'm a vendor and can see their office from across the street. On a good day I could nail somebody in their smoking area with a football. You can PM me about it if you're curious but I won't state too much negativity about them on a public forum.

I can separate business from personal issues.

Please explain!
For example.
So what?

I can separate business from personal issues.

You are a racist.

yeah, and you're a christian too.
:cuckoo:

You're a vile and dishonest and sorry excuse for a human being. If I wanted to know something about almost any subject, you would be the absolute last person I would ask because, you lie. It is simply what and who you are so its not surprising that you have said you are "christian" in the past and then denied it later.

pffft

Nice meltdown.
What's next? A stand in the corner and hold your breath until blue in the face temper tantrum?
Newsflash...Nobody cares.

yeah, and you're a christian too.
:cuckoo:

pffft

I've never said that, not ever, not once, so please go play the knock out game or whatever it is you do for fun.

pffft

Nice meltdown.
What's next? A stand in the corner and hold your breath until blue in the face temper tantrum?
Newsflash...Nobody cares.

Then why does she keep posting this same thing to me, thread after thread?

Black Friday Wal-Mart protests - CNBC
More union rabble rousing.
This is really going to endear the unions to the general public...
I wonder why these union activists never protest other retailers...

I shop at Target often, so I BS with the cashiers often. The cashier told me that they ALL fight for hours on Black Friday, because all of them get Time and Half and many of them get double time. In addition, based on store sales, they get a bonus.

The left elitist always know best for everyone!

Wow, now there's an accomplishment one can be proud of.

Black Friday Wal-Mart protests - CNBC
More union rabble rousing.
This is really going to endear the unions to the general public...
I wonder why these union activists never protest other retailers...

I shop at Target often, so I BS with the cashiers often. The cashier told me that they ALL fight for hours on Black Friday, because all of them get Time and Half and many of them get double time. In addition, based on store sales, they get a bonus.

The left elitist always know best for everyone!

I really don't know about Target except that its not spelled

w-a-l-m-a-r-t.

Forum List

Back