Most Walmart protesters NOT employees

Black Friday Wal-Mart protests - CNBC
More union rabble rousing.
This is really going to endear the unions to the general public...
I wonder why these union activists never protest other retailers...

I shop at Target often, so I BS with the cashiers often. The cashier told me that they ALL fight for hours on Black Friday, because all of them get Time and Half and many of them get double time. In addition, based on store sales, they get a bonus.

The left elitist always know best for everyone!

Now I understand where so many don't want to forfiet their day/days. I think it should be a voluntary situation.

When I was 12 my Mom's best friend was going to stay open at her restaurant to serve meals. We are talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back here. She asked if I could work that day (It was my summer job at the age of twelve but moved into other days}

The Jet.

I didn't get it. I was a moron of course. Until one old man thanked me for giving him his turkey dinner. He held my hand. I didn't know he would be alone and lonely. And that I would be his only connection to this moment in time. I sat down with him. I saw my boss Ruth Bater just watch.
She let me get a plate so he wouldnt eat alone and let me sit with him

We ate together. Thanksgiving means so much.

Last year there was a one day wage protest at the local Walmart.

None of the protesters worked at Walmart.

And none of the protesters lived in the town where the Walmart protest was taking place.

They were all bussed in from other cities/states. ... :cool:

yeah, and you're a christian too.
:cuckoo:

No, I'm not a "Christian". I believe I've been very clear on this point.

But yes, I know Wal-Mart better than anyone on this site which is why I won't demean it too much on a public forum full of ass clowns like you. If you have a specific question send me an email but I won't answer it if it violates certain policies that must I maintain outside of the office.

Wow, now there's an accomplishment one can be proud of.

I never said I was proud of it toilet cleaner. It's just the way it is, but if you want to make this really personal I'll be glad to indulge your old yankee ass.

Last year there was a one day wage protest at the local Walmart.

None of the protesters worked at Walmart.

And none of the protesters lived in the town where the Walmart protest was taking place.

They were all bussed in from other cities/states. ... :cool:

Why do you people post like this is a good thing? Or that you actually expected something else?

You're watching and applauding the return of the Great Depression, when people worked AND shopped at the company store and didn't dare open their mouths to complain. WalMart hires illegals to clean and stock at night, locks the doors and let them out in the morning. Pays them shit and they're thrilled to get it. Even if they're citizens, they're thrilled to get it.

You really think they'll speak up against the company that screws them over? You think they want to choose between a shitty job or no job at all?

Either way, you still get food stamps because, either way, you still qualify. Just as you're in favor of subsidizing huge agri-business who feeds your children carcinogens and just just as you'll happily vote for Rs who subsidize oil companies, you're all just fine with subsidizing WalMart. How stupid can you get?

tiny dancer already has her drunk on and posts with such touching nostalgia about a turkey dinner. Right after she posts garbage lies about people who also need to eat.

Lets go start an abortion thread who you can all pretend you give a damn. Fact is, you don't. Many of you have said you would vote for Ted Cruz - IOW, would will vote against the interests of your own country, again.

Keep China green, dupes.

But yes, I know Wal-Mart better than anyone on this site which is why I won't demean it too much on a public forum full of ass clowns like you. If you have a specific question send me an email but I won't answer it if it violates certain policies that must I maintain outside of the office.

I never said I was proud of it toilet cleaner. It's just the way it is, but if you want to make this really personal I'll be glad to indulge your old yankee ass.

Even this low life jerk admits he'll eat walmart shit because, he says, "its just the way it is".

I'd say the chances are pretty good he does indeed clean WalMart toilets at night at but should he carry a sign? Or should he feed his spawn?

Honestly, if I were in those shoes, I don't think it would that hard a decision.

And that is why I won't shop there. Besides letters that are tossed in the trash, its really the only sign of solidarity I know of that doesn't hurt those who are the most vulnerable.

I have known people who worked both the day and night shift at Walmart.

They pay a decent wage and most people are happy to work there.

And no, they don't lock the employees in the store at night.

Besides, all of the stores where I live are open 24/7 so they never lock their doors.

The lefty loons just hate a successful business model like Walmart.

Because they wouldn't know how to run one without making it go bankrupt. .. :cool:

Last edited:

Even this low life jerk admits he'll eat walmart shit because, he says, "its just the way it is".

I'd say the chances are pretty good he does indeed clean WalMart toilets at night at but should he carry a sign? Or should he feed his spawn?

Honestly, if I were in those shoes, I don't think it would that hard a decision.

And that is why I won't shop there. Besides letters that are tossed in the trash, its really the only sign of solidarity I know of that doesn't hurt those who are the most vulnerable.

I've actually managed to piss you off. Mission accomplished!

Nevertheless, you're treading close to the line boy. I don't think of my daughter as a "spawn". If you want to go down that road I'll be more than happy to talk about all your illegitimate children running around the ghetto acting like Trayvon Martin. I'll even send you some skittles.

Last edited:

Besides, all of the stores where I live are open 24/7 so they never lock their doors.

Because they wouldn't know how to run one without making it go bankrupt. .. :cool:

Actually, they did lock their employees in the store at night for security reasons. Technically, they still do. It just depends on how you look at it. The security guards aren't, moreover during a tornado warning they will lock customers in the store and will not let them out which doesn't sit well with me.

I've actually managed to piss you off. Mission accomplished!

No, you just astounded me -- again.

I wrote that I agree with you. I very clearly wrote that, if I had to, I would work there, just as you do. There's not much of anything I would not do to feed my family.

Luckily, unlike you, I'm not so stupid as to not have any choice. Enjoy your career, loser.

Actually, they did lock their employees in the store at night for security reasons. Technically, they still do. It just depends on how you look at it. The security guards aren't, moreover during a tornado warning they will lock customers in the store and will not let them out which doesn't sit well with me.

I was about to post the same thing.

"security reasons" That covers a multitude of lies.

There really is no excuse for locking employees in and WalMart does. We SAY we disapprove of it in Bangladesh but, apparently, some think its just dandy to do it here in the US. Truth is, American's don't give a fuck about anything but getting a low price. So what if it costs a few lives?

And yes, they do hire illegals. Mostly from Fiji.

Sunni may think he knows every single WalMart in the country but my bet is, he doesn't.

When I was a local committeeman, our township council approved Walmart coming to the community. We received protest letters. Oddly enough they were all from out-of-town.

Needless to say, I had no intention of listening to protesters who don't live in the community. Especially when it was a chance to bring revenues and jobs to my community. It's been a fabulous addition. The shopping center it went in at has never been as busy.

yeah, and you're a christian too.
:cuckoo:

You're a vile and dishonest and sorry excuse for a human being. If I wanted to know something about almost any subject, you would be the absolute last person I would ask because, you lie. It is simply what and who you are so its not surprising that you have said you are "christian" in the past and then denied it later.

pffft

You are calling someone else vile and dishonest? That's rich...

You might actually be able to convince people that he was those things if you didn't have a reputation yourself.

I'd wager, no, I'd guarantee, most retailers lock their doors at night when they stock the stores. Why wouldn't they when there are flash mobs running around, serial killers and so on? You're being deliberately obtuse again. It's sad.

Because you're a liberal union loving democreep Wal-Mart makes a great target but I'll tell you what is going to happen if Wal-Mart unionizes. Wally will follow the lead of their UK competitors and corner the market on RFID from the dock to the register. The only people with a job will be managers and store stock clerks. They'll fully automate all of it which is their goal anyway. Completely automated, cashless shopping experience and the other retailers will push to keep up.

When I was a local committeeman, our township council approved Walmart coming to the community. We received protest letters. Oddly enough they were all from out-of-town.

Needless to say, I had no intention of listening to protesters who don't live in the community. Especially when it was a chance to bring revenues and jobs to my community. It's been a fabulous addition. The shopping center it went in at has never been as busy.

Yes, just "fabulous" to help force your friends and neighbors out of business.

And SO christian of you.

Thanks but I'll shop local as much as I can. And, when I can't, I will not help to squash my town.

Yes, just "fabulous" to help force your friends and neighbors out of business.

And SO christian of you.

Thanks but I'll shop local as much as I can. And, when I can't, I will not help to squash my town.

No one has been forced out of business. Quite the opposite. More jobs are had, both at Walmart and the other stores in the shopping center.

You are free to spend your money any way you choose. I will do the same. But your self-righteousness is based on lies and propaganda.

Your pride will keep you from seeing what is wise. And unless you change that, you will destroy yourself.

I think i'd rather be locked in a store as an employee at night.

That's the whole point dimwit.

The people they're locking in don't have choices.

Thanks to assholes who actually help WalMart screw over their own community, the poorest of the poor grab at any job they can get. That's okay though because, thanks to assholes who actually help WalMart screw over their own community, WalMart teaches them how to apply for welfare which "christian" assholes who actually help WalMart screw over their own community will do anything they can to keep these people from getting.

Hungry children? They should be cleaning toilets, right?

If only they were fetuses.

With guns.

I'd wager, no, I'd guarantee, most retailers lock their doors at night when they stock the stores. Why wouldn't they when there are flash mobs running around, serial killers and so on? You're being deliberately obtuse again. It's sad.

Because you're a liberal union loving democreep Wal-Mart makes a great target but I'll tell you what is going to happen if Wal-Mart unionizes. Wally will follow the lead of their UK competitors and corner the market on RFID from the dock to the register. The only people with a job will be managers and store stock clerks. They'll fully automate all of it which is their goal anyway. Completely automated, cashless shopping experience and the other retailers will push to keep up.

... most retailers lock their doors at night when they stock the stores. ...

D:cuckoo:on't change the subject.

You do realize slavery is illegal right? No one is forced to work at Wal Mart. Should those who choose to work there not be kept safe when appropriate

PBS - STORE WARS: Wal-Mart Business Practices

Wal-Mart employs more people than any other company in the United States outside of the Federal government, yet the majority of its employees with children live below the poverty line. "Buy American" banners are prominently placed throughout its stores; however, the majority of its goods are made outside the U.S. and often in sweatshops. Critics believe that Wal-Mart opens stores to saturate the marketplace and clear out the competition, then closes the stores and leaves them sitting empty. Freedom of speech issues also come into play. Musicians are at the mercy of Wal-Mart's stringent content rules, forcing many to create "sanitized" versions of their albums specifically for the discount chain.

The sentiment behind Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton's promise of a "better life for all" belies questionable business practices - many that have been challenged by employees, unions, environmentalists, recording artists and human rights organizations.
<more>

Forum List

Back