Most Women Prefer Stay At Home

Sorry to hear of your trouble.

Ohhhh, you're that crazy bible thumper. Lol. Nevermind. :lol:

Forgot, your brain is too fried from your BURNing LOL.

Actually, it's quite chilly here today. Maybe you need to lay off burning those blunts. :D

Oh a racist, your brain must fry harder being in hell, huh?

Typical "loving" Christian. Lol. :D Now you know why people don't like you.

Lol. No, I just know that you are in hell...You LOLOL:

0AaJuG0.jpg

Ohhhh, you're that crazy bible thumper. Lol. Nevermind. :lol:

Forgot, your brain is too fried from your BURNing LOL.

Actually, it's quite chilly here today. Maybe you need to lay off burning those blunts. :D

Oh a racist, your brain must fry harder being in hell, huh?

Typical "loving" Christian. Lol. :D Now you know why people don't like you.

Lol. No, I just know that you are in hell...You LOLOL:

0AaJuG0.jpg

Umm, nope, I'm not. I'm here on earth. :D Lovely Christians.

To everyone else, I am not a Christian but ASS-head Chris ASSumed that.

You're just a nutty douche, I know. Lol. :2up:

LOLOLOLOL Keep suffering (in hell) fried-girl LOLOLOLOL.

Well, I don't believe in hell. Like I told you, I'm right here on earth. :beer: Perhaps you should seek out some therapy for your little problems. :D

LOLOLOLOLOL. Hell is a condition experienced in this life. It's why your so hot and spicy LOLOLOL. You:

0AaJuG0.jpg

Well, I don't believe in hell. Like I told you, I'm right here on earth. :beer: Perhaps you should seek out some therapy for your little problems. :D

LOLOLOLOLOL. Hell is a condition experienced in this life. It's why your so hot and spicy LOLOLOL. You:

0AaJuG0.jpg

How many MORE times are you going to post the same thing? It's just silly and clownish, like yourself. Not at all intimidating as you think. LOLOLOL. :D

0AaJuG0.jpg

How many MORE times are you going to post the same thing? It's just silly and clownish, like yourself. Not at all intimidating as you think. LOLOLOL. :D

Yeah you're seriously brain-fried LOLOLOLOLOL. You LOLOLOLOL:

0AaJuG0.jpg

The key word there is "prefer" - as in have a choice to stay in the workplace or stay at home.

For generations, women were expected to quit their jobs and stay home with the kids. Once the kids were grown, they could have hobbies or do volunteer work...anything that didn't compete with the menfolk.

Then there's the issue of women who have to work in order to sustain the family income. Many would probably prefer to stay at home, but don't have the choice. (You know how the ignorami around here like to say "If you can't afford kids, don't have them"? They never seem to have a solution for "Husband's out of work; kids need shoes." Then again, they seldom have a solution for anything.)

Women who prefer to stay at home should be able to do so. (And anyone who thinks raising kids isn't a job is delusional.) Women who prefer to work should be able to do so, without a bunch of whiny little boys impeding them.

/thread

The irony being that when money was tight and women were forced into the job pool, all it did was drive wages down simply because job seekers were less scarce and employers could offer less in pay. Supply and demand works on wages too.

Forum List

Back