Most Women Prefer Stay At Home

It's seems that women are alike in the world.

I'm One of the 56% of American Mothers Who 'Prefer' to Stay Home

Did the feminists burn their bras for nothing? Majority of British women would pick being a housewife over having a career

62% admitted they 'secretly' wished to be a housewife.

"to be self-controlled, tpure, uworking at home, kind, and vsubmissive to their own husbands, wthat the word of God may not be reviled". Bible Titus 2:5.

article-2295236-001A12A100000258-790_468x356.jpg

Titus 2:5 refers to young wives not all wives. Women married as young as age 13 in Bible days, and young women staying in the home I believe was (or is) a security measure.

For adults I don't believe in gender roles.

What do you mean most women prefer to stay at home...hell I would prefer to stay at home!!

:cheers2:

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.
--Tim Allen

Staying at home is BOOORING. Very, very boring. I would prefer to go out and work and make my own money and then spend it. Lol. :D

Sorry to hear of your trouble.

Ohhhh, you're that crazy bible thumper. Lol. Nevermind. :lol:

Forgot, your brain is too fried from your BURNing LOL.

Actually, it's quite chilly here today. Maybe you need to lay off burning those blunts. :D

Staying at home is BOOORING. Very, very boring. I would prefer to go out and work and make my own money and then spend it. Lol. :D

Actually, it's quite chilly here today. Maybe you need to lay off burning those blunts. :D

Oh a racist, your brain must fry harder being in hell, huh?

A racist? Man, oh man, you are just another nutter. :lol:

Typical "loving" Christian. Lol. :D Now you know why people don't like you.

Forum List

Back