Mother beheaded in front of daughters

Back on topic with the next question. Do you have a motive for trying to discredit the writer of the OP? I believe I see plenty of motive.

Because they are Christians. Right now Christians on "in" to hate.
Matthew 10:22, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

We knew it was coming, Againsheila. One more testament to the truth of the Bible. The Word foresaw it and proclaimed it and now we see it. Rejoice!

And Obama has made it worse. But he believes the Quran is the 'HOLY Quran.' Meaning he approves of the stoning and beheading of innocent women simply because they are Christian. He will NEVER denounce this. Never.

George W. Bush quotes on Islam and the "Kuran", calling the Kuran "holy":

Backgrounder: The President's Quotes on Islam

"According to Muslim teachings, God first revealed His word in the Holy Qur'an to the prophet, Muhammad, during the month of Ramadan. That word has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science. All the world continues to benefit from this faith and its achievements."

Remarks by the President George W. Bush At Iftaar Dinner
The State Dining Room, Washington, D.C.
November 19, 2001

"The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace."

President George W. Bush's Message for Ramadan
November 15, 2001

Using Sunshine's logic, we now know that George. W. Bush (43) condoned stonings and beheadings. Got it. Check. Uhuhlll

Sunshine needs to get back on her meds, really fast.

Last edited:
So prove it - link to reliable, unbiased news outlets that are running this story.
I checked an hour ago - there were none them, not even Fox.

Give it a blast.

I already posted the links for you. .

No, you didn't.
You have totally failed to link to any real news site.
You can't because none are running it and they aren't because there is no way to verify the truth .............. and the writer is an extremist idiot.

Christianity Today is a reliable news source. The only extremist in my opinion is the one who tries to abolish the freedoms of others through silencing those who expose their evil behavior and agendas.

Have a look around. You might just happen to know someone like that! :eek:

Why does the USA simply remain silent while Mothers are brutally murdered in front of their children.

Its the 21st Century, we have a President from Africa, and the White House is silent.

Somalia: Islamic jihadists behead mother of two girls and her cousin after discovering they were Christians : Jihad Watch

First off, Obama isn't from Africa.

Second, granted, while these events happen once in a while, it's nothing like what the wholesale slaughter is that's happening in Syria.

Yep- And we can thank Obama for Syria as well.

-Geaux

WTF?

Where do you idiots get this stuff?

I swear, some on the right just make this crap up as they go along.

Why does the USA simply remain silent while Mothers are brutally murdered in front of their children.

Its the 21st Century, we have a President from Africa, and the White House is silent.

Somalia: Islamic jihadists behead mother of two girls and her cousin after discovering they were Christians : Jihad Watch

NAIROBI, Kenya (Morning Star News) – Islamic extremists from the rebel Al Shabaab militia last week publicly beheaded a mother of two girls and her cousin in southeastern Somalia after discovering they were Christians, sources said.

In the port town of Barawa in the Lower Shebelle Region, the extremists on March 4 called residents to the town center to witness the executions of the 41-year-old mother, Sadia Ali Omar, and her 35-year-old cousin, Osman Mohamoud Moge, the sources said.

Before killing them, an Al Shabaab militant announced, “We know these two people are Christians who recently came back from Kenya – we want to wipe out any underground Christian living inside of mujahidin [jihadists’] area,” according to an area resident whose name is undisclosed for security reasons.

Omar’s daughters, ages 8 and 15, were witness to the slaughter, sources said, with the younger girl screaming and shouting for someone to save her mother. A friend helped the girls, whose names are withheld, to relocate to another area.

“We are afraid that the Al Shabaab might continue monitoring these two children and eventually kill them just like their mother,” the area resident said.

Why the USA stayed silent on the story - we didn't hear about it until now.

Why Obama stayed silent on the story - he probably didn't hear about it either.

I remember when our soldiers were getting tricked by the Muslims they were training in Afghanistan / Pakistan - they were being ambushed by the enemy that was getting inside information on their whereabouts- and although I forget the details what I will never forget is the Bush interview concerning the story! A reporter asked President Bush were you informed about such and such - this was military news mind you - and he said, no. I never heard that story.

You could have knocked me over with a feather! I thought he would have known but he truly didn't. I could tell by his expression he didn't know.

With that said it's an important news story and I thank you for posting it. Americans know some of what is going on but not how quickly it is escalating. Islam has never been more radicalized or dangerous in my opinion. More Christians were persecuted / murdered this past year than any other group on earth. Its a serious situation and I appreciate your work to speak up for those cannot. ( because the dead cannot speak up for themselves )

It is your choice to bring Obama up or not bring him up but as you did I thought I'd point out that if Obama were to comment on every murder Islam was responsible for he would never get anything else done.

President Obama would be reading the teleprompter day and night and wouldn't even have time to eat.

( I would have run the OP without mentioning Obama )

Thanks for the story. - Jeri

No president responds to every murder story that breaks, much less murder stories that happen outside our borders. It is a total non-sequitor whether he remains silent or not. In fact, in the past, it was pretty much EXPECTED of a President to be silent on most of these things.

The President of the USA has better things to do that this. He has no control of what islamic extremists are doing within another sovereign nation.

We are not the world's police.

That being said, the story is gruesome and my heart goes out to those who perished and their families. It is barbaric and it is inhuman.

But the writer of the OP did herself no favor by trying to pin this on our President. That is just plain old stupid and it makes the Right look completely ridiculous. Had a Leftie posted this about Bush, I would have shouted him down immediately. In fact, in 2005, I was doing that alot elsewhere on the web - with Lefties.

NAIROBI, Kenya (Morning Star News) – Islamic extremists from the rebel Al Shabaab militia last week publicly beheaded a mother of two girls and her cousin in southeastern Somalia after discovering they were Christians, sources said.

In the port town of Barawa in the Lower Shebelle Region, the extremists on March 4 called residents to the town center to witness the executions of the 41-year-old mother, Sadia Ali Omar, and her 35-year-old cousin, Osman Mohamoud Moge, the sources said.

Before killing them, an Al Shabaab militant announced, “We know these two people are Christians who recently came back from Kenya – we want to wipe out any underground Christian living inside of mujahidin [jihadists’] area,” according to an area resident whose name is undisclosed for security reasons.

Omar’s daughters, ages 8 and 15, were witness to the slaughter, sources said, with the younger girl screaming and shouting for someone to save her mother. A friend helped the girls, whose names are withheld, to relocate to another area.

“We are afraid that the Al Shabaab might continue monitoring these two children and eventually kill them just like their mother,” the area resident said.

Not our country. What strategic interest of the United States was injured? This crap of prancing around the globe to right all wrongs is just that, crap. REGARDLESS of which party's empty suit occupies the big chair.

And then to get all upset because President Obama doesn't pound his chest (like Putin does) over every single crime ... No other president has been criticized for not taking the mic to expound over every crime around the world but to some rw's, it proves Obama is fill in the blank of the popular rw lie of the day.

Matthew 10:22, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."

We knew it was coming, Againsheila. One more testament to the truth of the Bible. The Word foresaw it and proclaimed it and now we see it. Rejoice!

And Obama has made it worse. But he believes the Quran is the 'HOLY Quran.' Meaning he approves of the stoning and beheading of innocent women simply because they are Christian. He will NEVER denounce this. Never.

"According to Muslim teachings, God first revealed His word in the Holy Qur'an to the prophet, Muhammad, during the month of Ramadan. That word has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science. All the world continues to benefit from this faith and its achievements."

November 19, 2001

"The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace."

November 15, 2001

Using Sunshine's logic, we now know that George. W. Bush (43) condoned stonings and beheadings. Got it. Check. Uhuhlll

Didn't Bush put the Quran in the White House? In the Oval Office?

First off, Obama isn't from Africa.

Second, granted, while these events happen once in a while, it's nothing like what the wholesale slaughter is that's happening in Syria.

Yep- And we can thank Obama for Syria as well.

-Geaux

WTF?

Where do you idiots get this stuff?

I swear, some on the right just make this crap up as they go along.

Welcome to the extrme Right-Wing rabbit hole. Fortunately, there are also some sane Righties here who recoil when they see it as well. It is just batshit crazy.

I agree with you, Luddly. Obama isn't to blame for Somalia story. Islam is. It is radical Islam that is driving this jihad against Christians & Jews worldwide and it may one day end up on our doorstep. If that be the case I won't be bowing down to any moon rock so you will have to take my cat. I'm sure she will bring you many happy years and when you look at her you'll have something to remember me by.

-Jeri

p.s. I do appreciate that Statistkhenst expressed his sympathy for the victims in the story. They kind of got lost in the midst of this thread somewhere..

November 19, 2001

November 15, 2001

Didn't Bush put the Quran in the White House? In the Oval Office?

Why, yes, I believe he did. And I personally had no problem with it. All part of tolerance, I guess.

I agree with you, Luddly. Obama isn't to blame for Somalia story. Islam is. It is radical Islam that is driving this jihad against Christians & Jews worldwide and it may one day end up on our doorstep. If that be the case I won't be bowing down to any moon rock so you will have to take my cat. I'm sure she will bring you many happy years and when you look at her you'll have something to remember me by.

-Jeri

p.s. I do appreciate that Statistkhenst expressed his sympathy for the victims in the story. They kind of got lost in the midst of this thread somewhere..

It probably got lost becase that was never the intention of the OP to begin with. The intention of the OP - quite clearly - was to flame, throw shit and see what sticks. I actually went to the link and read it, all of it, plus the linked material.

A lot of people like to criticize Jihad Watch, but when it comes to the actual facts of a story, JW is pretty good at getting them out there and above all else, JW is VERY good at follow-ups long after a story has left the minds of the general public. I even used to contribute to JW, in 2006 and 2007, but then too many ugly racists who hated then candidate-Obama appeared on the scene and I gave up on the site. Since then, it has slid deep, deep, deep into the muck and mire of insanity. But, that being said, concerning the actual FACTS of a breaking story, usually JW is not all that bad.

I get my news from MANY sources.

And the world DOES need to confront the issue of the evil persecution and murders of Christians at the hands of Muslims. Murder is murder and murder is evil.

But Obama has absolutely nothing in the world with what happened in that story. He is not even remotely connected to it.

Thanks for the friendly shout-out, Jeremiah.

But a small sample of headlines I found this morning. :mad:

Over 100 Nigerian Christians Killed in Islamic Attacks @ Over 100 Nigerian Christians Killed in Islamic Attacks - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
Islamists Behead Two Christian Women in Somalia @ Islamists Behead Two Christian Women in Somalia - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
Boko Haram violence continues in attacks on barracks, school @ Boko Haram violence continues in attacks on barracks, school :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)
Suicide bomber, gunmen attack hotel in Somalia @ Suicide bomber, gunmen attack hotel in Somalia | CNS News
Pakistan: Three Hindus injured in acid attack for celebrating Holi @ Pakistan: Three Hindus injured in acid attack for celebrating Holi : Jihad Watch
Interfaith outreach in Zanzibar: Islamic jihadists call Christian churches “dens of nonbelievers,” then bomb them @ Interfaith outreach in Zanzibar: Islamic jihadists call Christian churches ?dens of nonbelievers,? then bomb them : Jihad Watch

I did not blame Obama nor try to pin this on Obama but the facts remains that he is the most powerful man in the World as the President of the United States. Obama as our leader is our voice.

If we as people do not speak and act against this then we are on the side of the murderers.

Shameful cowards you are. Freedom you deserve not.

I did not blame Obama nor try to pin this on Obama but the facts remains that he is the most powerful man in the World as the President of the United States. Obama as our leader is our voice.

If we as people do not speak and act against this then we are on the side of the murderers.

Shameful cowards you are. Freedom you deserve not.

You're assuming the story is true - it probably isn't.

As yet, no one has managed to post a reliable news source for this story, just an extremist website and an extremist editor.
Until someone manages to post actual news, not tabloid rubbish, I really can't believe it.
That's probably why Obama has yet to comment - he's unlikely to be stupid enough to comment on a fake story.

Back on topic with the next question. Do you have a motive for trying to discredit the writer of the OP? I believe I see plenty of motive.

I have.
He's a religious fanatic, known to make things up in order to push his cause.

I already posted the links for you. .

No, you didn't.
You have totally failed to link to any real news site.
You can't because none are running it and they aren't because there is no way to verify the truth .............. and the writer is an extremist idiot.

Christianity Today is a reliable news source. The only extremist in my opinion is the one who tries to abolish the freedoms of others through silencing those who expose their evil behavior and agendas.

Have a look around. You might just happen to know someone like that! :eek:

That may be reliable but is Morning star, the one that published the story?

Islamic Extremists in Somalia Behead Two Christians

Where are the references, names of witnesses, official comments from any government, comments from religious leaders in the area concerned,- in fact, anything at all to suggest there's any truth in this story?

Silence - absolute silence.

He made it up.

Forum List

Back