Mother has gun permit so.... She's banned from her daughter's school!!!!

We agree that the woman should not have been banned from school property.

What we disagree on is your ridiculous comment when you said:
"It's a public school.
The principle paid from public funds.
You cannot trespass on property you own.
You don't take orders from your employees."

The fact that a property is owned by the gov't does not mean you cannot trespass on it. Your claims to the contrary, like your name-calling, are simply delusional rants.

Listen carefully, retard , picking up your kid from school is not trespassing, you cannot be ordered to endanger your kids in that manner just because some jumped up kid fiddling Nambla liberal with delusions of grandeur takes a dislike to you.
Picking up your kids, a lawfull right and responsibility is not the same as trying to enter a secret base.

She has the right to be there.
Even with her legally carried firearm, so long as she remains in her vehicle.

You fanatics support every oppressive totalitarian act invented!!

I am listening to your ravings. Perhaps you don't like it when someone points out your insanity. I am not concerned about that.

But you said:

"It's a public school.

And that is absolute bullshit. If you want to keep harping on what we agree on, we really have little to discuss. What I disagreed with you about, in this thread, was your claim that public property is your property and that you cannot trespass on it.

As others have suggested, vote out those who approved this, get the principal fired, and vote to change the trespass laws.

The mother should not be barred from school functions.

When on school property, she can secure the weapon in her glove compartment of her car.

Under law, she can carry it if she remains in her car whilst passing through school property or picking up her child.
She has been banned from doing so in contravention of her states gun laws.

Listen carefully, retard , picking up your kid from school is not trespassing, you cannot be ordered to endanger your kids in that manner just because some jumped up kid fiddling Nambla liberal with delusions of grandeur takes a dislike to you.
Picking up your kids, a lawfull right and responsibility is not the same as trying to enter a secret base.

She has the right to be there.
Even with her legally carried firearm, so long as she remains in her vehicle.

You fanatics support every oppressive totalitarian act invented!!

I am listening to your ravings. Perhaps you don't like it when someone points out your insanity. I am not concerned about that.

But you said:

"It's a public school.

And that is absolute bullshit. If you want to keep harping on what we agree on, we really have little to discuss. What I disagreed with you about, in this thread, was your claim that public property is your property and that you cannot trespass on it.

As others have suggested, vote out those who approved this, get the principal fired, and vote to change the trespass laws.

When on school property, she can secure the weapon in her glove compartment of her car.

Under law, she can carry it if she remains in her car whilst passing through school property or picking up her child.

And the principal should be fired for banning her. How many times do I have to say we agree on that? You are simply a raving lunatic.

Banning her from school property merely because she has a CCW license is clearly unconstitutional.

Where does the constitution say anything about schools or CCW permits? If you had said "in my opinion this is unconstitutional " that would have been ok. But don't say it's obviously so. And, as always

think

this idiocy can be only compared to the idiocy of burning necessity of some individuals for the public exhibition of every move in their life :cuckoo:

Where does the constitution say anything about schools or CCW permits?

Nowhere--- we are not talking about guns at school or even whether some form of civilians weapons carry is required in non sensitive public areas. The issue is a public official banning an individual from public property merely because she legally obtained such a license. There is no claim that she threatens to carry at the school, if there was it would be a different issue and I would agree with you. Instead he is barring her based upon association and is no different than banning Jews or ELKS or Democrats.

A clear constitutional violation of 1st amend rights of association and NOT the 2nd amend --if that is where you think I was going

Last edited:
Dr. Janina Dallas is 1 big fat ugly bitch. I've had bulls that wouldn't mate with her. Google her fat ass, LOL, wow, what a great teacher.

Anyway, this isn't a round she's going to win.

But you said:

"It's a public school.

And the principal should be fired for banning her. How many times do I have to say we agree on that? You are simply a raving lunatic.

The principal sets the rules, and only the school board or the courts can overrule them.

Not parents. Not Pauli007001. Not Winterborn. Not me.

The principal does not work for any of us or the parents.

Go on the property armed after he said no, you can be arrested for trespassing.

Resist that, you can be tazered or worse.

Does not matter how you feel or think.

Matters what is.

[

The principal sets the rules, and only the school board or the courts can overrule them.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. So if congress passed a law on this issue, the principal would be in his rights to ignore it?

Matters what is.

Georgia law says otherwise.
Read it fuckwit.

You are reading it wrongly, but she can get a lawyer if she wants.

That's how the system works.

I have to think there is more to this story we are not hearing

I read the referenced article and feel this principal is afraid of her own shadow. The mother has several avenues of redress, appeal to the school board or a civil suit. Good luck.
Yup. She needs to get herself a good lawyer and sue Ms. Janina Dallas and/or the school for violation of her civil rights. A principle cannot ban a parent from school property without a valid reason.

Looks like the school superintendent (or school board) are siding with the principle here (no surprise).

Meanwhile, the principal’s bosses at the school district level have given Perry-Mount permission to remove her daughter from McBean and transfer her to another district elementary school.

Read more: School bans mom for concealed-carry permit on Facebook | The Daily Caller

If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school. But just own a legal gun and liberals go ballistic

America? Mother Banned From Daughter?s School Because of Gun Permit - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

Nov 07, 2013

Prejudicial harassment of certain citizens, simply because of their life choices or cultural values, is an ugly pattern among the left. An African American woman was recently told by a school principle that – even though her child attended the school – she was no longer permitted to engage in school activities, volunteer at school functions, or even “trespass” on school property. . . The laughable reason given in the school’s decision to ban the parent? The parent’s concealed weapon permit “frightened” the school’s principle.

According to WRDW in Augusta, Tanya Mount posted a picture of her new concealed carry permit on her Facebook page. According to Mount, an Army Veteran and parent volunteer at McBean Elementary School, the posting caught the attention of the school’s principal, who promptly made it known that Mount was no longer welcomed on school property.

Police even threatened criminal trespass charges if Mount ignored the principal’s request.

The principal has the right to decide who enters the schoolgrounds, and if he says no guns, then that means no guns.

If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school. But just own a legal gun and liberals go ballistic

Prejudicial harassment of certain citizens, simply because of their life choices or cultural values, is an ugly pattern among the left.
Nonsense.

If ‘the left’ is so ‘prejudicial’ of certain citizens, simply because of their life choices or cultural values, then explain how ‘the left’ are champions of gay citizens, transgender citizens, same-sex couples, African-Americans and other minorities, and immigrants.

Indeed, it’s the right that traditionally has been and is now hostile to certain citizens simply because of their life choices or cultural values.

There is also no evidence the principal or school administration constitutes ‘the left,’ and millions of liberals are gun owners and concealed weapon license holders.

The OP again succeeds in only exhibiting his ignorance and stupidity.

According to the report
Principal Dallas says several PTO members pointed out instances where Mount would disrupt classes and where Mount said she wouldn't let anybody bother her daughter

The principal says with the rash of school shootings, coupled with Mount's comments and the permit, it was cause for alarm.

She adds "there have been a number of school shootings in our country. And inevitably, people will say they saw signs and things of that nature after the fact."
http://www.wjbf.com/story/23845263/...aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582
Rightly or wrongly, she's saying that she didn't want to be looking back with regret after an incident at the school and thinking "I was always a bit concerned about the way that woman was acting".

Matters what is.
She was not told she could not go on the property armed.
She was told she could not go on the property because she had a ccw permit.
Either way such a ban is in direct contravention of Georgia's gun laws.

Then she can get a lawyer to fight it. Her will is not enough to violate the ban.

According to the report
Principal Dallas says several PTO members pointed out instances where Mount would disrupt classes and where Mount said she wouldn't let anybody bother her daughter

The principal says with the rash of school shootings, coupled with Mount's comments and the permit, it was cause for alarm.

She adds "there have been a number of school shootings in our country. And inevitably, people will say they saw signs and things of that nature after the fact."
Richmond County Mom Banned from Child's School - WJBF-TV ABC 6 Augusta-Aiken News, Weather, Sports
Rightly or wrongly, she's saying that she didn't want to be looking back with regret after an incident at the school and thinking "I was always a bit concerned about the way that woman was acting".

If the mother is in fact a disruptive, and possibly dangerous person to the personnel and the students and herself, the school district can get an injunction against her so she can explain to the judge why she should be allowed to go on school grounds.

Any teacher who ever uses the phrase "I will kill anyone who restrains my child," etc. should be immediately arrested, led out in handcuffs, and allowed to explain such language to a judge.

[
The principal has the right to decide who enters the schoolgrounds, and if he says no guns, then that means no guns.

He didn't say no guns. He said no one with a CCW permit can enter. That's same as banning people for race or religion.

Forum List

Back