Mother has gun permit so.... She's banned from her daughter's school!!!!

If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school.

Why is it that nutters can't tell the difference between a gun and a car?

Anyway -

The reason why she was banned is that her CCW implies that she's carrying a weapon when attending school functions.

Why aren't the nutters throwing a fit about the school wanting the kids to be safe?

Was she told she could not, regardless of her permit, carry a firearm on school property? Or was she told she could not come on school property herself? That is the issue.

Banning firearms on school property is one thing. Banning someone who has a CCW from being on school property, whether they have their gun or not, is another thing completely.

If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school.

Anyway -

The reason why she was banned is that her CCW implies that she's carrying a weapon when attending school functions.

Why aren't the nutters throwing a fit about the school wanting the kids to be safe?

Was she told she could not, regardless of her permit, carry a firearm on school property? Or was she told she could not come on school property herself? That is the issue.

Banning firearms on school property is one thing. Banning someone who has a CCW from being on school property, whether they have their gun or not, is another thing completely.

Its likely there's more to the story.

She is a parent.
A taxpayer.
It's a public school.
The principle paid from public funds.
You cannot trespass on property you own.
You don't take orders from your employees.
Power mad liberal government employees thinking they are the ruling class!!

Soon healthcare will be staffed by the same shitheads.

Newsflash for you, you do not own the property. But if you want to claim that you do, look at how much each taxpayer pays, then figure out which tiny portion of the land you own.

Want to change it? Vote the people out. The idea that paying $100 in property taxes makes every gov't employee your personal servant is insane.

$100.

Fucking retard.
Collective indirect employees.

Or is government no longer of, for and by the people?

Anyway -

She was not told she was banned IF carrying a gun.
She was banned from the school because she had a permit to carry a gun.

My wife has an unrestricted Licence to carry, including large cap mags.

She never carries a weapon on her person.

This is an ideological ban, nothing to do with safety of kids.

Schools keep getting shot up because nutters know that they are unlikely to meet armed resistance in a school because no one else will be armed.

Mass shooters never target gun clubs!

She is a parent.
A taxpayer.
It's a public school.
You don't take orders from your employees.
Power mad liberal government employees thinking they are the ruling class!!

Soon healthcare will be staffed by the same shitheads.

Newsflash for you, you do not own the property. But if you want to claim that you do, look at how much each taxpayer pays, then figure out which tiny portion of the land you own.

Want to change it? Vote the people out. The idea that paying $100 in property taxes makes every gov't employee your personal servant is insane.

$100.

Fucking retard.

The key word being "indirect". They do not work for you, per se, but for the gov't you pay taxes to. As a group we own thhe property. As an individual you own nothing. Try entering a secure military base. They will be happy to show you the difference.

You're the typical lib nutter who screams about the dangers of guns but every day drives 80 mph on the freeways while drunk. Do your kids know daddy is a psychopath?

Anyway -

Its likely there's more to the story.

Yup.
That ole fanatical liberal totalitarianism is right at the core of it.
Good ole fashioned liberal insanity.

$100.

Fucking retard.

The key word being "indirect". They do not work for you, per se, but for the gov't you pay taxes to. As a group we own thhe property. As an individual you own nothing. Try entering a secure military base. They will be happy to show you the difference.

Picking up your child from school is now akin to trying to enter a secure military base?
You fucking dope.

There is no lawfull reason for this woman's ban.
The principle suffers from delusions of grandeur.
Many in positions in minor government jobs get that " I'm the government, obay me " attitude!

$100.

Fucking retard.

Picking up your child from school is now akin to trying to enter a secure military base?
You fucking dope.

Many in positions in minor government jobs get that " I'm the government, obay me " attitude!

No, and that is obviously not what I said. You have been ranting that, as a tax payer, you are the owner of all gov't property and can enter however you choose. That is obviously not the case. The military base comment was used as an illustration.

Now, on the issue of the ban of the woman from the school property, I agree with you and think the principal should be schooled on that.

You fucking dope.

No, and that is obviously not what I said. You have been ranting that, as a tax payer, you are the owner of all gov't property and can enter however you choose. That is obviously not the case. The military base comment was used as an illustration.

Now, on the issue of the ban of the woman from the school property, I agree with you and think the principal should be schooled on that.

She has a right to pick up her child.
You liberals want the children of gun owners dead .
If this kid isn't picked up by his mother, some NAMBLA liberal gets his hooks into him.
Possibly the principles motivation, perhaps he is active NAMBLA rather than passive like most liberals.

You fucking dope.

If this kid isn't picked up by his mother, some NAMBLA liberal gets his hooks into him.
Possibly the principles motivation, perhaps he is active NAMBLA rather than passive like most liberals.

We agree that the woman should not have been banned from school property.

What we disagree on is your ridiculous comment when you said:
"It's a public school.
You don't take orders from your employees."

The fact that a property is owned by the gov't does not mean you cannot trespass on it. Your claims to the contrary, like your name-calling, are simply delusional rants.

So fire the principle who fears a piece of paper and hire one with some balls.

"It's a public school.

The fact that a property is owned by the gov't does not mean you cannot trespass on it. Your claims to the contrary, like your name-calling, are simply delusional rants.

Listen carefully, retard , picking up your kid from school is not trespassing, you cannot be ordered to endanger your kids in that manner just because some jumped up kid fiddling Nambla liberal with delusions of grandeur takes a dislike to you.
Picking up your kids, a lawfull right and responsibility is not the same as trying to enter a secret base.

She has the right to be there.
Even with her legally carried firearm, so long as she remains in her vehicle.

You fanatics support every oppressive totalitarian act invented!!

Schools are attempting to control adults using the children. That's what it is. Find another school.

Banning her from school property merely because she has a CCW license is clearly unconstitutional.

"It's a public school.

Listen carefully, retard , picking up your kid from school is not trespassing, you cannot be ordered to endanger your kids in that manner just because some jumped up kid fiddling Nambla liberal with delusions of grandeur takes a dislike to you.
Picking up your kids, a lawfull right and responsibility is not the same as trying to enter a secret base.

I am listening to your ravings. Perhaps you don't like it when someone points out your insanity. I am not concerned about that.

But you said:

"It's a public school.

And that is absolute bullshit. If you want to keep harping on what we agree on, we really have little to discuss. What I disagreed with you about, in this thread, was your claim that public property is your property and that you cannot trespass on it.

As others have suggested, vote out those who approved this, get the principal fired, and vote to change the trespass laws.

"It's a public school.

I am listening to your ravings. Perhaps you don't like it when someone points out your insanity. I am not concerned about that.

But you said:

"It's a public school.

And that is absolute bullshit. If you want to keep harping on what we agree on, we really have little to discuss. What I disagreed with you about, in this thread, was your claim that public property is your property and that you cannot trespass on it.

As others have suggested, vote out those who approved this, get the principal fired, and vote to change the trespass laws.

It is public property, denying access to members of the public engaging in lawful activity is not acceptable.
Sensible restrictions are acceptable( no sex offenders on school property would be ok by me but the Nambla liberals would take issue.
You believe a pig has a right to deny a citizen the right to enter his own home!

The mother should not be barred from school functions.

When on school property, she can secure the weapon in her glove compartment of her car.

Forum List

Back