Mother Of Florida Student Who Attacked School Employee Speaks Out

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm sorry but they're only punishing him for being black? For having special needs? How about stop making excuses for your son and actually have him be held accountable for his actions? I know two autistic people and they never would attack anybody like that.

No matter what the story is, if an animal can't be out in public without killing or beating on defenseless others it would need to be caged or killed.
Bottom line: you don't let wolves or Grizzly Bears graze with your herd. You calves will go down first, then the sick and the weak until finally Big Healthy cattle will be eaten.

I can understand blaming mental issues but saying he's prosecuted because he's black makes the rest of her statement foolish

Yeah but I have mental disabilities myself and most of my friends do and we would NEVER attack somebody like that as we still know better.

No matter what the story is, if an animal can't be out in public without killing or beating on defenseless others it would need to be caged or killed.
Bottom line: you don't let wolves or Grizzly Bears graze with your herd. You calves will go down first, then the sick and the weak until finally Big Healthy cattle will be eaten.
Being black means never having to say you're sorry,

There's only one type of Autism OP?

Doesn't matter what kind of BS sickness you can come up with. No one can go around beating on innocent civilians in public. EVER. Lock his crazy butt up or put him down. Too many criminals and crazy nutjobs out there. No time to deal with each one anymore. DEMS spread chaos. End it//

No, there's a specific kind of autism where the child in question can get away with anything and everything because the mother is an enabler.

I guess in the olden days they used to lock them up in STATE HOSPITALS and keep them drugged up like Cukoo Nest. Now Mommy wants the public school to take care of it 6 hours per day. Probably I don't blame her. It is like South America or Mexico dumping prisoners out at our border. Let dumb Whitey (DEM) take care of our problems.

I can't help but wonder where he is going to be placed in whichever prison he does his time in. It could be him versus the lifers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know who to root for.

Forum List

Back