Mother of "gorilla kid" dismisses matter as mere "accident".

This is yet another example of parents who do fucked up shit with kids....what fool allows a 3 year old free reign in any environment outside the home? If anybody should have been shot, it should have been this bitch. I get so sick and tired of animals having to die because human beings don't know how to find amusement outside of their domain.

What they really should concentrate on, is making sure it's nearly impossible for a child to get in the habitat in the first place.

I would have shot the mother and then said "oops. Accidents happen. I was aiming for the gorilla".

What they really should concentrate on, is making sure it's nearly impossible for a child to get in the habitat in the first place.

The habitat was impossible for a child to get into the habitat. But not impossible for a stupid parent who picked up the kid up, over the railing, so he could see. We all know how stupid parents can be.

So...she is a pre school admin then? And the link supplied shows she has one child. Witnesses said she had "multiple children" with her...so was this a school outting???

no idea, gracie. i read a witness account that said the enclosure wasn't easy for a child to get through - that it took effort and more than a few minutes to happen.

So obviously this idiot was not paying attention. Some other eye witnesses said she was on her cell phone.

When my kid was 3, we went to the beach and hubby wanted to fish off the pier. It's a LONG assed pier, mind you. So, getting the gear out there, the ice chest, the poles, the bait, the kid, the dog....takes a lot of hands. I tethered his ass to my belt and I stayed in the middle of the pier while getting out there. A 3 year old walking a long way on a very tall pier? Oh hell no would I let go of him. I would do the same at a friggin zoo. The mother was and is an idiot and she damn sure shouldn't be in charge of other small children in future.

Meanwhile...ALL zoos should make it a priority where NOTHING can slip thru an enclosure. NOTHING.
A bill does need to be passed that parents are responsible for "accidents" (like, being on a cell phone instead of watching their brat).

If a zoo cannot protect the animals they are exhibiting from human stupidity, the zoo needs to be shut down.

• Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect ‘White Privilege’. Just One Problem . . .
    Breitbart ^ | 30 May 2016 | James Delingpole
    Do you feel strongly about Harambe, the hapless gorilla executed by Cincinnati zoo to protect the life of the four-year old child Isaiah whose stupid, irresponsible parents allowed him to crawl into the gorilla’s pen?Well I do too. Especially when you realise – at least by some accounts – that the gorilla was actually trying to protect the child not kill it. But I don’t think in the outrage stakes any of us can quite compete with the angry black people in social media forums who have been blaming the incident on entrenched white privilege.
CjqAwSzXAAEDFJY.jpg

Nobody blames the kid. The guilt and accountability should be strictly on the parent(s) in control (or lack thereof) of the child that caused the problem. The kid was only 3 fercrissakes. What parent turns their back on a 3 year old at a zoo???

Also.....the kid was in there for TEN MINUTES but it would take too long to tranq the gorilla? Hello?

• Black Outrage Over Gorilla Shot To Protect ‘White Privilege’. Just One Problem . . .
    Breitbart ^ | 30 May 2016 | James Delingpole
    Do you feel strongly about Harambe, the hapless gorilla executed by Cincinnati zoo to protect the life of the four-year old child Isaiah whose stupid, irresponsible parents allowed him to crawl into the gorilla’s pen?Well I do too. Especially when you realise – at least by some accounts – that the gorilla was actually trying to protect the child not kill it. But I don’t think in the outrage stakes any of us can quite compete with the angry black people in social media forums who have been blaming the incident on entrenched white privilege.
CjqAwSzXAAEDFJY.jpg
Good Grief! Is Breitbart doing gibberish this season. Delingpole sounds brain-fried.

It appears both mother and child are black though the controlled media is making it tough to find out.

Mom of 4-Year-Old Who Climbed into Zoo Pen Defends Herself from Backlash After Zookeepers Killed Gorilla

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who slipped into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati Zoo on Saturday – which led to the animal being shot dead – has hit back against online critics who are criticizing her parenting.

Michelle Gregg defended herself in a now-deleted Facebook post, writing: "God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him. My son is safe and was able to walk away with a concussion and a few scrapes... no broken bones or internal injuries."

Gregg continued, "As a society we are quick to judge how a parent could take their eyes off of their child and if anyone knows me I keep a tight watch on my kids. Accidents happen..."

7WryBKv.jpg
Have you figured out whether the kid was black, as you suspected?

It appears both mother and child are black though the controlled media is making it tough to find out.

Mom of 4-Year-Old Who Climbed into Zoo Pen Defends Herself from Backlash After Zookeepers Killed Gorilla

The mother of the 4-year-old boy who slipped into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati Zoo on Saturday – which led to the animal being shot dead – has hit back against online critics who are criticizing her parenting.

Michelle Gregg defended herself in a now-deleted Facebook post, writing: "God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him. My son is safe and was able to walk away with a concussion and a few scrapes... no broken bones or internal injuries."

Gregg continued, "As a society we are quick to judge how a parent could take their eyes off of their child and if anyone knows me I keep a tight watch on my kids. Accidents happen..."

7WryBKv.jpg
Before a Black child ever fell in lots of white ones did.

Gorilla Killing At Cincinnati Zoo Evokes Memories Of Jambo And Binti Jua Who Saved Two Children's Lives

30611A1B00000578-3406830-image-a-32_1453296022878.jpg

574c02181600002a00f94c67.jpeg

Heh. Asschaps thinks TWO is LOTS.

The Latest: Jack Hanna Backs Decision to Kill Gorilla at Zoo
ABC News 3 hours ago
Jack Hanna says the Cincinnati Zoo made the right call by killing a gorilla that grabbed a 4-year-old boy who had entered its enclosure. The host of "Jack Hanna's Into the Wild" tells WBNS-TV ( Jack Hanna on shooting gorilla: ‘The right decision was made’ ) that he saw video of the gorilla jerking the boy through a shallow moat in the exhibit Saturday. Hanna is also the director emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. The Cincinnati Zoo's director stands by the decision to kill a gorilla after a boy entered its enclosure. ...

The Latest: Jack Hanna Backs Decision to Kill Gorilla at Zoo

that she is sued the cost of one gorilla (many thousands I would imagine).

If she's black, she won't have to pay a cent. Special treatment affirmative action is everywhere. A white mother would do 10 years for this.

Seems someone didn't bother to do a little research of their own instead of jumping to conclusions.

Michelle Gregg
"Michelle Gregg is a preschool administrator......"

That's not the right michelle gregg. There are a bunch of them out there and i read some of them are getting mad because people are pinning this shooting on them.

Stop blaming the zoo. This is all the mother's fault and i hope she has to pay a fortune to replace the gorilla. If she's white she will, but if black nothing will be done to her.

Nobody blames the kid. The guilt and accountability should be strictly on the parent(s) in control (or lack thereof) of the child that caused the problem. The kid was only 3 fercrissakes. What parent turns their back on a 3 year old at a zoo???

Blacks don't care about their kids. To them kids are just a way to get more welfare.

Forum List

Back