Mother of Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone'

They were in a war, and killed themselves killing others, and ISIS believes it's in a war, and their people kill themselves killing others. Where's the insane part, besides the obvious that's seriously fucked up?
so what is the war they are in?
A Holy War for the End of Times, in which the vast majority of them expect to die in battle. Read up: What ISIS Really Wants
so they want everyone dead right? how asinine is that? If they're really that unhappy with human life off themselves and die together in a desert? Why take folks who don't believe in their life? Hmmmm?

I'll tell you why, they are all jealous fks. everyone of them and they can all kiss my ass.

it has nothing to do with "jealousy"
it has everything to do with jealousy.

of what:? they don't want our "freedoms". our freedoms are the opposite of what they want.

what do you think they're jealous of? and what is your evidence?

And what was this guy, sane?
1995-Oklahoma-City-bombing-Timothy-McVeigh.jpg

Was his religion also insane, or just him?

And the scary part, he was nuts, but not insane.
i don't know his religion. You got that?

I didn't hear he was on Guantanamo.
He was nuts, his religion didn't matter. He still blew the shit out of the place.
well if he has no followers, I see him as a nut job who had enough of the government. His own. Not on someone elses homeland blowing their kids up. he didn't kill himself either. he at least appreciated his life.

He didn't take two airplanes full of any type citizen and use the plane as a weapon to kill thousands, it was a targeted attack at the government. dude you're trying to justify killing, I get it, you don't give two shits, but I do. So move on.
You can justify killing all day long, as long as it's the people you want to see dead. And just because some asshole turns himself into a human bomb doesn't mean his religion is any more nuts than the rest of them.
but when you use religion as your angle it is. Let's don't lose sight of that. It is their religion. It is what the war is about, their religion. So fk, you're still wrong.
They are an element of Islam, which isn't nuts (no more than any other faith that is) but they are, only they are but the idea they are trying to bring into being is. That's as far as it goes.

They were in a war, and killed themselves killing others, and ISIS believes it's in a war, and their people kill themselves killing others. Where's the insane part, besides the obvious that's seriously fucked up?
A Holy War for the End of Times, in which the vast majority of them expect to die in battle. Read up: What ISIS Really Wants
so they want everyone dead right? how asinine is that? If they're really that unhappy with human life off themselves and die together in a desert? Why take folks who don't believe in their life? Hmmmm?

I'll tell you why, they are all jealous fks. everyone of them and they can all kiss my ass.
Read the article. It will help you understand what you do not.
I understand, I know they just wish to murder people, no particular group since they kill themselves. They are all fks and can kiss my ass as I already stated. I'd be happy to tell that to them as well.
No, you do not understand, so read up, and learn.

It is to be expected. What do you say after what you gave birth to and raised does the unthinkable eh...
nothing or say you're sorry, it was not the way he was raised. It's very simple.

Again, this is a woman who just lost her son. Her being irrational isn't surprising.
there is a way and there is a way, and she choose something stupid to say. Again, all she had to say is it wasn't how he was brought up and moved on.

An irrational woman grieving the loss of her son saying something stupid.

Um.....shocker?
after her son took other mothers sons, I'd be frikn embarrassed as shit. She isn't. tells me something.

You're again trying to apply rational standards to a person who is grieving and irrational.

It makes no sense. She's in denial. She's grieving. You're gonna get some stupidness.

nothing or say you're sorry, it was not the way he was raised. It's very simple.

Again, this is a woman who just lost her son. Her being irrational isn't surprising.
there is a way and there is a way, and she choose something stupid to say. Again, all she had to say is it wasn't how he was brought up and moved on.

Um.....shocker?
after her son took other mothers sons, I'd be frikn embarrassed as shit. She isn't. tells me something.

You're again trying to apply rational standards to a person who is grieving and irrational.

It makes no sense. She's in denial. She's grieving. You're gonna get some stupidness.
no, you keep your stupidness. I don't want any of it. I'll stay with my logic and common sense.

I understand, I know they just wish to murder people, no particular group since they kill themselves. They are all fks and can kiss my ass as I already stated. I'd be happy to tell that to them as well.
sure I do. It's you that has no idea. Shit, you're probably one of em.

sure I do. It's you that has no idea. Shit, you're probably one of em.
You've been given a chance not to be ignorant of your enemy, and mine, and you refuse to get educated and rational. And so ends that portion of the debate.

Um.....shocker?

no, you keep your stupidness. I don't want any of it. I'll stay with my logic and common sense.

Logic and common sense have little to do with grieving the loss of a child. You're expecting a grieving mother who just lost her son a few days ago to respond with the same logic and common sense that you would with none of those losses.

That's unrealistic.

Um.....shocker?

Logic and common sense explains why the woman who birthed a baby doesn't see him as a monster, nothing you'd understand.

Um.....shocker?

Logic and common sense have little to do with grieving the loss of a child. You're expecting a grieving mother who just lost her son a few days ago to respond with the same logic and common sense that you would with none of those losses.

That's unrealistic.
nope, again, she should be embarrassed. She isn't. She can grieve all she wants, doesn't change what her son did. And as such she has a responsibility to apologize for his acts. Now, I've already stated how she should have done that.

And please keep your stupidness away from me.

Um.....shocker?

Logic and common sense explains why the woman who birthed a baby doesn't see him as a monster, nothing you'd understand.
already answered.

Um.....shocker?

This from someone who would not have a child born into this world. While we sincerely appreciate your choice and your lack of legacy, it is strongly disingenuous of you to suggest you know what a parent might feel like. She, like you, should not have procreated herself.

Um.....shocker?

That's unrealistic.
nope, again, she should be embarrassed. She isn't. She can grieve all she wants, doesn't change what her son did. And as such she has a responsibility to apologize for his acts. Now, I've already stated how she should have done that.

The sins of the son require no more apology than the sins of the father. Neither is required, nor should necessarily be expected.

That's unrealistic.

The sins of the son require no more apology than the sins of the father. Neither is required, nor should necessarily be expected.
wrong. That's exactly when they are required.

Um.....shocker?

This from someone who would not have a child born into this world. While we sincerely appreciate your choice and your lack of legacy, it is strongly disingenuous of you to suggest you know what a parent might feel like. She, like you, should not have procreated herself.
I didn't have children, that's not to say I didn't raise children, and the empathy required for this doesn't require that you did either, it's common sense, which your kind lacks.

That's unrealistic.

wrong.
Nope. Personal Responsibility eh? That's what you always say.

That's unrealistic.

wrong.
it is her personal responsibility. Exactly right.

That's unrealistic.

wrong.
it is her personal responsibility. Exactly right.
Nope.

Um.....shocker?

That's unrealistic.

It doesn't change what her son did. But it will predictably change her reaction. Grieve can be wildly irrational. As is denial. You're expecting a woman who just lost her son to respond in a cool, logical manner in exact accordance to what you would do without any such losses.

Again, that's unrealistic. Grief and denial go together like peas and carrots.

Forum List

Back