Mother of Slain Benghazi Officer: "They want me to shut up"

Here is the deal. Until a victim of Hillary's incompetence files suit for wrongful death they are just crying in the wind. A threat of a law suit might be why we hear NOTHING from the survivors of the Obama debacle. How long did it take to make a movie about the killing of OBL? How long until there was a book. But the senseless, preventable and lied about killing of our men in Benghazi and nothing.

You are so full of shit, Obama deserves ALL of the responsibility for this HE is the CIC.

HIS administration had all of the FOREKNOWLEDGE they needed AND real time video, Obama went to sleep.

You will believe anything....if you think the was real time video of the attack and Obama ignored it. You have never and will never take me to task, dummy.

Benghazi-gaters and Birthers. A match made in the bowels of right wing echo chamber.

Another soulless, heartless abortion loving liberal heard from.

(smile) You are no more than a punk who has bever served.

The Boi King and didn't care.
He had full knowledge and let it happen.

They had plenty of time to get them help...and it would not have taken much to save them.

Two squads, just two could have secured the street...but hey...a smarmy punk like you only needs could never know that ;)

You still think it was the video that caused.

What an assbite, I've already taken you to task kid.

You are so full of shit, Obama deserves ALL of the responsibility for this HE is the CIC.

HIS administration had all of the FOREKNOWLEDGE they needed AND real time video, Obama went to sleep.

The mistake that you make here, of course, is that Obama requires no defense in this matter. There was an assault on one of our foreign holdings. It has happened before and will happen again. It is part of the price we pay for our foreign policy.

The way that you nutters process information prevents you from seeing clearly.

This woman has been called crazy by members of her own family and they want her to stop going on RW media and making a farce of her son's death. She has not been told to shut up by A SINGLE government official or employee. Do you realize how stupid HANNITY thinks you are?

You will believe anything....if you think the was real time video of the attack and Obama ignored it. You have never and will never take me to task, dummy.

You just keep swallowing that Bammy Jizz....Barak will love you because Moochelle doesn't sawallow.

She is a busy single mother....just ask her.

Benghazi-gaters and Birthers. A match made in the bowels of right wing echo chamber.

Forum List

Back