Mother of Slain Benghazi Officer: "They want me to shut up"

So many conspiracy kooks here. No one is criticizing Obama ... therefore they must be getting silenced.

Yes, FOX has trained their 'tard legions well.

Too bad someone close to you wasn't killed.

Really? Would that make you happy?

Maybe you can tell us WHO told this nutjob to shut up? I already gave you the answer...it should be easy.

I truly believe if you lost someone very close to you. You would still stick up for your beloved obama.

The mistake that you make here, of course, is that Obama requires no defense in this matter. There was an assault on one of our foreign holdings. It has happened before and will happen again. It is part of the price we pay for our foreign policy.

The way that you nutters process information prevents you from seeing clearly.

This woman has been called crazy by members of her own family and they want her to stop going on RW media and making a farce of her son's death. She has not been told to shut up by A SINGLE government official or employee. Do you realize how stupid HANNITY thinks you are?

Yes really.

Your lack of any empathy towards her and her loss is disgusting....I am certain that if you suffered such a loss it would change your "perspective".

I don't revel in anyone's grief, but I will always take cretins like you to task for being an asshole.

Too bad someone close to you wasn't killed.

Standing at the water cooler laughing at how much of a hack Hannity is.

Maybe you can tell us WHO told this nutjob to shut up? I already gave you the answer...it should be easy.

You are so full of shit, Obama deserves ALL of the responsibility for this HE is the CIC.

HIS administration had all of the FOREKNOWLEDGE they needed AND real time video, Obama went to sleep.

I truly believe if you lost someone very close to you. You would still stick up for your beloved obama.

The mistake that you make here, of course, is that Obama requires no defense in this matter. There was an assault on one of our foreign holdings. It has happened before and will happen again. It is part of the price we pay for our foreign policy.

This woman has been called crazy by members of her own family and they want her to stop going on RW media and making a farce of her son's death. She has not been told to shut up by A SINGLE government official or employee. Do you realize how stupid HANNITY thinks you are?

Kinda funny that none of the survivors who were actually there are in the news. None of them have said a word.

One would suppose that they were told to shut up.

Any guesses as to where those orders came from??

Maybe they have nothing to say and don't want to talk to Hannity of all people. That practically guarantees you've got a screw lose.

P.T. Barnum, just loved people like you.

Well when the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser. Were it not for slander I doubt some here would have anything to say at all. Still the best thing to do is keep right on posting the facts, the links, the questions that lead to the obvious. Obama has lied to the American people about Benghazi. Which leads us to the next question. What else is this administration lying about?

Projection? Seems you have slander down cold!!!

Kinda funny that none of the survivors who were actually there are in the news. None of them have said a word.

One would suppose that they were told to shut up.

Any guesses as to where those orders came from??

Maybe they have nothing to say and don't want to talk to Hannity of all people. That practically guarantees you've got a screw lose.

P.T. Barnum, just loved people like you.

ME?!?! I don't listen to FOX NEWS or their flacks. :cool:

You are so full of shit, Obama deserves ALL of the responsibility for this HE is the CIC.

HIS administration had all of the FOREKNOWLEDGE they needed AND real time video, Obama went to sleep.

You will believe anything....if you think the was real time video of the attack and Obama ignored it. You have never and will never take me to task, dummy.

WHO told her to shut up?

The interview I saw on Fox and Friends the other day had her saying it was her family members telling her to clam up. Is that the case here as well?

Who is the demon? Is it Obama? Clinton? Or her relatives who are embarrassed by her dopey crusade?

They lie.....you decide.
That's the first and only question I have as well.

If she's talking so much, why not follow-through with WHO'S telling her to shut up.

All the radical RWers need to hear is "they" and they will assign it to their current hatred of the moment....Obmaa.

For Hannity and theFOXNEWS...mission accomplished.

Unless and until she tells who is attempting to shut her up she will remain a biased and very tainted and uncredible source.

WHO told her to shut up?

The interview I saw on Fox and Friends the other day had her saying it was her family members telling her to clam up. Is that the case here as well?

Who is the demon? Is it Obama? Clinton? Or her relatives who are embarrassed by her dopey crusade?

They lie.....you decide.
That's the first and only question I have as well.

If she's talking so much, why not follow-through with WHO'S telling her to shut up.

All the radical RWers need to hear is "they" and they will assign it to their current hatred of the moment....Obmaa.

For Hannity and theFOXNEWS...mission accomplished.

Unless and until she tells who is attempting to shut her up she will remain a biased and very tainted and uncredible source.

You mean we STILL don't know who "they" are? :lol: :lol:

You will believe anything....if you think the was real time video of the attack and Obama ignored it. You have never and will never take me to task, dummy.

Benghazi-gaters and Birthers. A match made in the bowels of right wing echo chamber.

Forum List

Back