Motorcycle helmet of the future!

there is a difference in snowmobile to a regular helmet?
Snowmobile helmets are designed for extreme cold weather. More insulation, better seals. I have had a bad seal on a helmet faceshield and got a touch of frostbite on my face right on my cheek, lucky it wasn't real bad. If it's below zero and you ride at the speeds I do, there is substantial windchill. Shhhh, don't tell the cops I speed.:cool: Some folks who use a helmet and goggles will put duct tape on exposed parts of their face to avoid frostbite.

well that makes sense....... maybe you should drop them a line and ask for one made for extreme cold.

I think a lot of snowmobile riders would love this. The GPS in the woods, the rear view system to see the rider behind you, and I could see another thing they could add would be to have communication with other riders in your group without having to stop or be able to warn those following of a hazard.

Snowmobile helmets are designed for extreme cold weather. More insulation, better seals. I have had a bad seal on a helmet faceshield and got a touch of frostbite on my face right on my cheek, lucky it wasn't real bad. If it's below zero and you ride at the speeds I do, there is substantial windchill. Shhhh, don't tell the cops I speed.:cool: Some folks who use a helmet and goggles will put duct tape on exposed parts of their face to avoid frostbite.

well that makes sense....... maybe you should drop them a line and ask for one made for extreme cold.

I think a lot of snowmobile riders would love this. The GPS in the woods, the rear view system to see the rider behind you, and I could see another thing they could add would be to have communication with other riders in your group without having to stop or be able to warn those following of a hazard.

It has Bluetooth for your cell phone, that should work.

It has Bluetooth for your cell phone, that should work.
Damn, they thought of it already. There goes my million dollar idea.:mad:
That is cool though.

Forum List

Back