Moving truck at White House, looks like it's for real, Obama is leaving

]I know. All Trump supporters are racist.

Please keep preaching that stupid bullshit and assure us all of 8 years of Trump.

The only thing worst than an outright racist shitstain is a dickless wonder who runs cover for the outright racist shitstains.

That's you.

Dickless one, are you denying that ray's Jefferson's post wasn't racist? That Unkotare and Flash calling them thieves, or BBB's birther crack wasn't racist?

That's why you look like a dickless defender of racists.

You are obsessed with dicks. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I am socially progressive.
Please continue with your dick obsession.

Has the refrigerated truck showed up to remove the chicken wings and ribs? Maybe they can send it to the public schools to serve the starving kids thanks to Moochelle.

Has the refrigerated truck showed up to remove the chicken wings and ribs? Maybe they can send it to the public schools to serve the starving kids thanks to Moochelle.
they need to be careful, isn't moochelles mother still chained up somewhere in the building? if she gets loose while they are taking food, their lives could be in serious jeopardy, I hear that insane starving wookies are very dangerous

2 days left.

Obama is really making use of his pardons....good for him.

Forum List

Back